REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Sit your wh*re a** down! :b (https://www.revscene.net/forums/663606-sit-your-wh%2Are-%2A%2A-down-b.html)

superdennis 02-24-2012 12:15 AM

Sit your wh*re a** down! :b

I lol'd a bit :b

BrRsn 02-24-2012 12:16 AM

http://www.emeraldecocity.com/Pictur...20at%20sea.jpg

SAILORS...BRACE YOURSELVES! WE'RE ABOUT TO ENTER THE EYE OF THE FAIL STORM

parm104 02-24-2012 12:25 AM

LOL! What is it with people lately posting the same shit that's already been in the "Fucked up Shit" thread 4x...

A few general rules to avoid fail storms and wasting "internet space."

1. Check NWS section first.
2. Assess you video and see if it requires its OWN thread...if not, post it in the "Don't need to start a new thread" thread.

Lomac 02-24-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 7807683)
LOL! What is it with people lately posting the same shit that's already been in the "Fucked up Shit" thread 4x...

2. Assess you video and see if it requires its OWN thread...if not, post it in the "Don't need to start a new thread" thread.

Not everyone visits the NWS section. Deal with it.
Posted via RS Mobile

Supafly 02-24-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

most people have jobs they care about...therefore they don't visit the NSFW forum when they are at work.:rukidding:

Nightwalker 02-24-2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

You don't have to go further than the first page of Offtopic to see the other 2 page thread on this. Obviously you're out of the loop.

nns 02-24-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 7807781)
Posted via RS Mobile

In addition, not everyone reads the "The Official No Need To Start a New Thread, Thread". I'm not interested in keeping up with a thread that has 900+ posts just to make sure I don't accidentally "waste internet space".

MG1 02-24-2012 07:00 AM

The video clip of the not so attractive chick going around in circles showing off her ass cheeks on Skytrain, has its own thread in here. So it has nothing to do with "NSFW" or the "No Need to Start a New Thread" thread.

Still, I couldn't bring myself to fail the OP. Member since 2002. That's gotta mean something, amiright?

PiuYi 02-24-2012 07:38 AM

^it means he should know better

parm104 02-24-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 7807781)
Posted via RS Mobile

LOL, I can deal with it. It doesn't affect me. If anyone should be concerned, it would be you. The > the useless posts on this forum, the > the work you have to do as a MOD.

Besides, as it has been mentioned already, there is already another thread on this exact same video in this exact same section. More filtering for MODs? Oh well, they'll just have to deal with it. It's kind of ironic that you guys asks members not to make any posts on buy/sell section because it wastes spaces and time but condone double threads of already quadrupled posts in the Off-Topic Section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 7807783)
most people have jobs they care about...therefore they don't visit the NSFW forum when they are at work.:rukidding:

Lucky for me, I don't have a job I care for and am a bum so I surf the NSFW section all day.

By the way, if you cared about your job, why would it matter which section this shit is posted in? Wouldn't you instead be focused on your job?

Anyways, it doesn't really bother me how many useless threads get created here. Rather than just giving the guy a fail storm, I gave him directions on how to avoid it for the future. Obviously with that many fails, a lot of other people would agree...

cruz-in 02-24-2012 10:22 AM

bet his reaction would have been different if his kid wasnt on the train..

"SIT YOUR WHORE ASS DOWN .... on my dick "

Eastwood 02-24-2012 11:07 AM

Well I thanked him. It doesn't seem to get old. Makes me laugh every time.

Vansterdam 02-24-2012 07:07 PM

the next station is

NANAIMO

:troll:

spideyv2 02-24-2012 07:28 PM

^beat me to it
Cant believe how many views this is gettin
Posted via RS Mobile