REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Did i win my case? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/664315-did-i-win-my-case.html)

Verdasco 03-08-2012 12:55 PM

Did i win my case?

Got a letter from ICBC saying my deductible is waived. Does this mean i win my case? The accident (for anyone who is wondering what it was). I was turning left and this car ran a red. I had a witness too. I see nothing else indicated on the letter other than the waive/damage information

Iceman-19 03-08-2012 01:00 PM

Im not sure if you have been informed, but you were given a string of numbers that belong to the adjuster in your case. If you find a tool, most people refer to them as telephones, or sometimes just phones, you can enter that string of numbers into this tool, and the person you wish to speak to that can actually answer your questions will answer his phone!!!

RicePanda 03-08-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman-19 (Post 7823260)
Im not sure if you have been informed, but you were given a string of numbers that belong to the adjuster in your case. If you find a tool, most people refer to them as telephones, or sometimes just phones, you can enter that string of numbers into this tool, and the person you wish to speak to that can actually answer your questions will answer his phone!!!

This tool... it sounds horrifying.

Gridlock 03-08-2012 02:15 PM

Ahh the ole "internet is a magic 8 ball" questions:

"I have this paper in front of me that you can't see. What does it say?"

"I got an e-mail from nigeria that sounds fishy. Is it?"

Love 'em.

falcon 03-08-2012 03:08 PM

Silly thread, but to answer your question... most likely, yes. But call to confirm.

The_AK 03-08-2012 05:03 PM

Call the guy at ICBC and call him names for not explaining the letter properly, clearly all you can do is bitch and complain on an internet thread. The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now.

Good luck.

roastpuff 03-08-2012 07:22 PM

Posted via RS Mobile

Like what's been said, call to find out for sure.

racerman88 03-18-2012 11:46 AM

Always call to confirm