REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   "Is it ok to take my date to McDonalds?" (https://www.revscene.net/forums/665529-ok-take-my-date-mcdonalds.html)

dinosaur 03-28-2012 10:24 PM

dinamix 03-28-2012 10:25 PM

-

insomniac 03-28-2012 10:45 PM

Like everyone said if its casual then sure but no way would I take a girl to mcdix for a date lol

Went to McDix for casual bites a lot of times though. A lot of times post party and even got a girl a happy meal before LOL

Oleophobic 03-28-2012 10:49 PM

Gotta take her to value village for some shopping first before taking the bus down to mcdicks for dinner. Then have her brother come pick her up while you bus home.

ree666 03-28-2012 11:12 PM

if shes a chill girl, she wont mind mcdicks.

DanHibiki 03-28-2012 11:21 PM

I remember in high school, going to mcd with friends was like a awesome dinner outing.

maxxxboost 03-29-2012 12:15 AM

Initial answer is fk no. I am not going to wine n dine my girl for a 2-can-dine at $9.99. lol

However, if she likes Mcdix, then why not.
But if it is for the sake of saving money, there are a lot of places to take her.

dlo 03-29-2012 12:28 AM

-

trancehead 03-29-2012 12:40 AM

this was when i was in 3rd year university
told some chick half jokingly she owed me a mcdonalds date because i did something for her
she obliged and said okay
even told me she had coupons
and she kept her word, we went out with and used her glamorous coupons

Girl 03-29-2012 04:55 AM

LOL wow this thread just made me realize I was taken to a Burger King as a first date...and I think we went dutch. LOL I ended up with the chap for years. Oy...I can't believe it took me all these years to even notice it!

Tapioca 03-30-2012 03:52 PM

I've only taken a girl to McDonald's after we've established sexual relations.

Looking back on my days as an undergrad, I suppose it would have been acceptable, but once you're at the age of being established, I would say that taking a girl to McDonald's before you establish a relationship is a libido killer.

46_valentinor 03-30-2012 06:03 PM

i actually think it is a pretty good idea to use mcdicks to go out on a first date with her. it'll be a super duper relaxed atmosphere and when you actually ask it won't be as nerve wrecking for the both of you! i should try that one day with the LG at work!

me: do you wanna go to mcdonalds for a quick date?
girl: (confused-so full of fuck) *stomach growling okie sounds awesome! =)
me: awhhhh yea~~!!!!

on a more serious note, it really depends on the girl so don't go walking down robson asking random successful woman out on dates to mcdonalds! LOL

smarv 03-30-2012 09:23 PM

-

XplicitLuder 04-01-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smarv (Post 7870015)
Do you make sure to give her a foot long :troll:

i try, but it doesn't satisfy her hunger as much as the other :whistle:

$_$ 04-01-2012 04:13 PM

Some girls love McDonalds. Food is all about cravings. If that's what she/your craving, then why not ?

tiger_handheld 04-01-2012 07:36 PM

why not?

you can see if she passes the bitch test. if she's cool with a burger/fries/shake , you know she's a keeper.

yellowpower 04-02-2012 12:26 PM

People gotta start somewhere, if the girl is a noob then ya take her to wherever the fuck, if shes used to going to fancy restaurants then no i guess not.

Its like a girl who dates a guy with car (doesnt even have to be a nice one), after that will she date a guy that takes transit? Nah prolly not. Bitches dont downgrade they just upgrade and think they get better and better.

k3mps 04-02-2012 07:46 PM

I took my gf to mcdicks on our first date.
We didn't know each other that well and after a night out, we decided to go "make" our own dessert. So I took her to mcdicks 45min before closing and we created pie/random topping mcflurries and got to know each other more.
It was pretty fun and we didnt have to worry about being quiet, since it was mostly emtpy

GGnoRE 04-02-2012 07:49 PM

I go to Mcdicks with my gf all the time. We always have good time. But then again, we are both univ students.

Fmediumkick 04-02-2012 08:46 PM

I took this one girl out to Mcds on our first date, our first fight, our anniversary, on her birthday, my birthday and a lot of late night mcds snacks and cruise.

I end up marrying the same girl and we still go out for Mcds, she's not cheap and I'm not cheap. We just enjoy Mcds and not those overrated, overprice food in downtown.

Btw she's not overweight and I'm not even close lol, and I don't think Asian can get fat from Mcds hahhaa.

unit 04-02-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7871847)
why not?

you can see if she passes the bitch test. if she's cool with a burger/fries/shake , you know she's a keeper.

its like a job interview, you wouldnt wear sweatpants and flipflops just because if they dont like it, you dont wanna work there. if you believe that first impressions are important, you'd want to put your best foot forward.

BaoTurbo 04-02-2012 10:08 PM

On Valentines Day this year, I was away from Van on the days following V-Day, so I didn't have much time to book a table and prepare a good surprise for my gf. I tried Seasons in the Park, but they were booked full; I told my gf and she said she just wanted to be with me on that day, plus I booked Seasons the day after to make it up to her.

So on the day of, I trolled her to go to McDonalds and bought a burger and made this out of the patty.

When I got into the car:
Me: I bought a burger for you babe
Gf: Only one?
Me: Yea I hope you can eat it all
"Opens up burger"
Me: Here *Flips patty* Happy V day. Sorry I couldn't get us a table for V day but I hope you like this....

Didn't eat burger after, instead I took her out somewhere else to eat :)

Verdasco 04-03-2012 08:37 AM

-

toyobaru 04-03-2012 02:54 PM

i really applaud the guys here that managed to find really down to earth women. it seems most ladies these days dont seem to appreciate the smaller things in life. i remember my pops told me he took my mom to mcdonalds on their first date. he said its one of the best things you can do when it comes to being yourself. at mcdonalds theres no need to pretend like you are all upper class and spend all this money on a fancy meal that would probably not fill Paris Hilton up. they are still happily married together.

cruz-in 04-19-2012 10:23 AM

jesus you guys are wondering if you should bring your woman to mcdee..... but mine demands it...

DOUBLE FILLET PLEASE......