REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   General conspiracy theory thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/667235-general-conspiracy-theory-thread.html)

Soundy 02-24-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8169010)
Watching one of the Buzz Aldrin videos. They're talking about the Van Allen belt.

If they wanted to, they could dissipate it.

Van Allen radiation belt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if I have this idea right... because the energy in the belts poses a threat to satellites (among other man-made objects that arguably have no right to be there in the first place)... the idea is to string big long wires up into the belts in order to drain off the energy... because big long wires stringing across orbital paths couldn't possibly interfere with any man-made objects.

Ask any pilot who ever flew his ultralight into high-tension transmission lines how well that idea worked out for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 8169014)
I completely and wholeheartedly am behind this idea. Because fucking with nature has never ever ever backfired on us before. Not one single time in history.

:werd:

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 12:00 PM

Conan O'Brien Exposes Blatant News Scripting

Soundy 02-25-2013 04:57 PM

Yeah, because Conan O'Brien is all about hard-hitting news... like The Onion.

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 05:41 PM

Forget who Conan O'Brien is... were the news reports all a coincidence? No.

Graeme S 02-25-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8169797)
Forget who Conan O'Brien is... were the news reports all a coincidence? No.

You're right. It's a sign of how shitty our education system is that even writers have no creativity.

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 05:53 PM

The writers have no creativity? dont you think there is something bigger going on here?

Graeme S 02-25-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8169805)
The writers have no creativity? dont you think there is something bigger going on here?

Good point. I don't need you to tell me that gas prices are back on the rise...

Soundy 02-25-2013 06:12 PM

I never believed gas prices would go up until Conan told me they would; then I knew it was inevitable.

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 06:16 PM

The gas news clip shows the reach of Zionist occupation at work.
http://powerpointparadise.com/Octopus.gif

Graeme S 02-25-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8169827)
This clip shows the reach of Zionist occupation at work.
http://powerpointparadise.com/Octopus.gif

Looks like the capitalist one to me.

quasi 02-25-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8169805)

Absolutely, the Illuminati is behind the harlem shake because those annoying videos are everywhere and produced by everybody.

Time to get back in the mystery mobile Scoob this ones a wrap.

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 06:25 PM

The significance of the video compared to your Harlem shake example would mean numerous dancing videos showing the exact same song and dance.

Graeme S 02-25-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8169838)
The significance of the video compared to your Harlem shake example would mean numerous dancing videos showing the exact same song and dance.

http://media.tumblr.com/7b32e336b105...KhY1qz4rgp.gif

Excelsis 02-25-2013 07:02 PM

:moderated:

CharlesInCharge 02-25-2013 07:32 PM

In 2003, Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard deliver largely identical speeches urging their nations to join George W. Bush's Coalition of the Willing to go to war with Iraq.
Fucking muppet :fullofwin:

Soundy 02-25-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha v2 (Post 8169870)
:moderated:

If free speech means you're allowed to spew whatever bizarre shit comes to mind, then it means I'm allowed to tell you it's stupid. Free speech works both ways.

Excelsis 02-26-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 8169937)
If free speech means you're allowed to spew whatever bizarre shit comes to mind, then it means I'm allowed to tell you it's stupid. Free speech works both ways.

it's bs to you i don't care, you're going to die and you're going to see what i'm saying if you don't understand now

this is why so few people get into secret societies, because they're not teachable, if you want to learn a concept then you have to go in by "ok, i don't know what this information is so i'll listen to it, and i'm going to question it until i understand it". i don't really care if ignorant people don't understand, i'm still going to tell you what's going on. this isn't conspiracy to me, it's first hand experience. and some things i don't even say because it's even more full of fuck

Graeme S 02-26-2013 01:19 PM

OK, so wait. Either it's teachable or it's not.

Teaching comes in two kinds: direct instruction and responsive instruction. Either you tell me what to believe and I listen to you, or I ask you questions and you answer them. Or some combination of the two.

I have been asking questions. And believe it or not, it's because I do want to know. There's something in the back of my mind that says the world isn't right. But the biggest problem? Nobody can either prove what they are saying, or disprove the natural answers. "When there are two competing theories, the simpler one is more likely to be true." Occam's razor. Without proof, it requires too many suppositions. And on those suppositions, many of the people who agree that there is a conspiracy disagree about who is behind it or pulling the strings.

How can I believe when nobody is consistent?

VRYALT3R3D 03-01-2013 08:25 PM

This is the only thing that I ever saw that was super eerie.

Quote:

The pilot episode depicted a plane being flown into the New York World Trade Center; it originally aired six months before 9/11. Foreshadowing a number of conspiracy theories which would arise in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks, the plot of the March 4, 2001 episode depicts a secret faction within the US government plotting to hijack a Boeing 727 and fly it into the World Trade Center by remote control. The stated motive was to increase the military defense budget by blaming the attack on foreign interests. In the episode, the plot is foiled by the protagonists, who board the doomed plane and deactivate the malicious autopilot system just seconds before the plane would have reached the World Trade Center.[3]
In addition, episode 10 "Tango De Los Pistoleros" contains the following dialog, spoken by their hacker associate Kimmy, approximately 23 minutes into the episode: "Yeah, but if the bad guys get their hands on it we're talking Romulan cloaking device...Saddam Hussein could build a Cessna out of the stuff and fly it right into the White House."

Soundy 03-01-2013 08:35 PM

Here's a counter-theory to the "Chris Carter predicted it" concept: someone in Al Qaeda was an X-Files fan, saw this, and said, "Hey, we could make it look just like in this show - that'll freak the shit out of some people for sure!"

Remember that whole "Nostrodamus predicted 9/11" thing?

Yeah.

Excelsis 03-08-2013 02:30 PM

links the stuff better than me just skip over parts and parts, i'm sure you'll get the picture

noventa 03-08-2013 07:03 PM

the truth is.......THEY OUT TO GET YOU BRAH!

Soundy 03-19-2013 06:47 AM

THE DEATH STAR WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!

Culverin 03-19-2013 07:02 AM

^

:fullofwin:

Wongtouski 03-19-2013 06:21 PM

Maybe late, but have y'all seen this one yet? Joe Rogan Podcast with Dr. Steven Greer on UFO's and Gov't Cover-up