REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Parking lot owner's joyride in customer's car caught on film (https://www.revscene.net/forums/667396-parking-lot-owners-joyride-customers-car-caught-film.html)

Eff-1 05-01-2012 10:56 PM

Parking lot owner's joyride in customer's car caught on film

:fulloffuck:

Quote:

WFTV discovered a parking lot owner in Cocoa, Florida was taking customer vehicles out for little joy rides. The news crew promptly set up a little sting by renting a red Chevrolet Corvette Convertible and installing a GPS tracker. The car wasn't on the lot for six hours before Jay Nieves, the owner of Premier Parking Spot hopped in.

The news crew filmed Nieves thrashing the car on a dirt road, parking it at his home overnight, doing sizeable burnouts on the street, transporting lumber and leaving the car with the top down and driver's door wide open for extended periods of time. All told, Nieves clocked 60 miles on what he thought was a customer's car before the news crew confronted him about the situation. Nieves promptly denied everything. Scroll down for the full newscast.
Video here:

Parking lot owner's joyride in customer's car caught on film

What a fuckface.

Xavie 05-01-2012 11:17 PM

He wouldn't have done it again if I would have caught him doing that with my car...

Matsuda 05-01-2012 11:18 PM

what an asshole!

Renthal 05-01-2012 11:28 PM

appears he closed up shop
Parking lot owner who drove customer's car appears to have... | www.wftv.com

subordinate 05-01-2012 11:33 PM

below

subordinate 05-01-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subordinate (Post 7906519)
Ferris Bueller?

Harvey Specter 05-02-2012 01:33 AM

Reminds me what happen with my friends S430 Benz in Victoria a few years ago. We got pulled over, buddy was drinking, car got towed and next morning we go to pick it up and mysteriously the car keys go "missing". We asked to see the owner and and owner comes out and starts making up excuses, we ask to see the car but he tells he can't until my friend proved ownership After a few phone calls the car showed up at the front of the tow truck place and the owner said the car was parked in a "secure" garage and one of his drivers had the key in a "safe" spot, right.

If you have a decent car and you leave it with someone unattended it's going to be driven and usually driven hard and that includes valets.

freakshow 05-02-2012 06:24 AM

at the Holt Renfrew entrance to Pacific Center, I saw the valet guys ripping an F430 up and down the parking lot repeatedly, then just parked it back in it's spot.
(and yes, that parking lot is super small, so they would just rip it, slam on the brakes, rip it, slam on the breaks again)

FerrariEnzo 05-02-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renthal (Post 7906516)

lol after a stunt like that, whos gona leave their car in that lot... idiot...

Soundy 05-02-2012 06:43 AM

I like the comment on the story:
Quote:

This story is great but would of been 10x better if the news team had a spare key and stole the car while it was at his house...would love to see his reaction in the morning
And from the followup:
Quote:

The passengers had to take a cab back Premier Parking Spot where they found their keys in the car doors, and no employees anywhere.

That female employee riding with him wasn't bad... bet he's tappin' that. "Hey baby, like my 'Vette?"

originalhypa 05-02-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 7906681)
That female employee riding with him wasn't bad... bet he's tappin' that. "Hey baby, like my 'Vette?"

That bitch had a fat ass. If she is tapping that fake blonde douche, that makes her even more pathetic.

I always figured you were a chubby chaser.
:concentrate:

GGnoRE 05-02-2012 08:33 AM

No one will like to joyride my stock kia spectra :alone:

At least his buisness is close now.

GLOW 05-02-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GGnoRE (Post 7906735)
No one will like to joyride my stock kia spectra :alone:

At least his buisness is close now.

or maybe they would, thinking no one would suspect them :suspicious:

InvisibleSoul 05-02-2012 08:52 AM

That guy is a piece of crap.

Quote:

This story is great but would of been 10x better if the news team had a spare key and stole the car while it was at his house...would love to see his reaction in the morning

Probably wouldn't have amounted to much... he could always just say the car got stolen from the lot.

Akinari 05-02-2012 03:09 PM

This is simply unacceptable, but I doubt this is the only case. It happens, but this guy got caught. I'm trying to imagine the possible countless others who take customer's cars out for spins.

lowda9 05-02-2012 03:25 PM

lol but this kind of stuff almost seems unavoidable. Say if you had your car at a body shop or any sort of shop, they'll have to move your car in and out and sure enough some guy is a going to do a burn out with it.

A$AProcky 05-02-2012 03:56 PM

What a cunt.

I need one of those "smartstart" alarm/GPS trackers so when I take my car in for service I can see how fast they were driving, where, etc.

Presto 05-02-2012 04:50 PM

Oh, Florida :fuckthatshit:

FerrariEnzo 05-02-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

And from the followup:

she knows that vette doesnt belong to him... she works for him

Doubledown1 05-02-2012 06:48 PM

What a scumbag.

shenmecar 05-03-2012 12:03 AM

Fuck i want a cup of hot chocolate

JSALES 05-03-2012 12:13 AM

what a fucking ass. That's why whenever I valet my car, I jot down the kms so I know how much it was driven before I come back to it

KWCOUPE 05-03-2012 05:03 AM

What a D!C$ i can't believe he did that and then denied it hahaha hope he gets his A$$ sued off

Soundy 05-03-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 7906727)
That bitch had a fat ass. If she is tapping that fake blonde douche, that makes her even more pathetic.

I always figured you were a chubby chaser.
:concentrate:

Ever notice how nobody ever writes songs about skinny chicks?