REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Looking for opinions on local dodge dealerships (https://www.revscene.net/forums/667473-looking-opinions-local-dodge-dealerships.html)

Iceman-19 05-03-2012 03:52 PM

Looking for opinions on local dodge dealerships

I need to get my truck services, and have a couple warranty issues I'd like fixed, who has had the best service experience at which dealer?

TRD3000GT 05-03-2012 10:40 PM

Don't know which dealer is good but don't go to Marine Chrysler! Colleague's Jeep went there for an oil but that place replaced other parts without authorization.

TjAlmeida 05-03-2012 10:42 PM

iv heard good things about super Daves out in maple ridge

smarv 05-03-2012 10:50 PM

destination chrysler,jeep and dodge in north van, my grampa's bought 2 trucks from them and he's never complained about their service, i went in once with him for a oil change and they come out and greet you nicely and treat you good for being a costumer. Keep in mind this was a maybe 2-4 years ago so they might not be the same.

Destination Chrysler$located in$North Vancouver,$British Columbia,$Canada

BrRsn 05-04-2012 01:12 AM

Surrey Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Dealer | New & Used Cars in Surrey | Haley Dodge near Vancouver, Richmond & Langley, British Columbia
Good people, I bought my Jeep from them used and they fixed a ton of shit for me before I took the jeep home. A few days later another small steering problem developed and they fixed it free of charge.

Marine chrysler = big no no. Service department is shit, do not go there unless you know the exact SKU of what you want. Bunch of dumbasses + scammers working there. Should see the type of shit they coax old people into buying. Not to mention they charged me $100 to change one code in my ECU :fulloffuck:

BBMme 05-04-2012 03:04 PM

I heard good stuff from Columbia dodge in Richmond.

bigzz786786 05-04-2012 04:25 PM

^do NOT go there, they sold me a dodge journey saying is fully loaded and everything, turns out, no bluetooth, i called them they said "bluetooth doesn't exist for the car yet" WTF! then they were gonna CHARGE me to give me a handsfree bluetooth visor clip-on

on top of that, had my rotors and calipers replaced 6 months later because of some defect. 6 months later, took it in for service, they said i have hot spots on my rotors and they should be machines, i asked em how much and they said about 300. i told them there is now way hot spots should show up within 6 months of replacement and on top of that the car is barely driven. they aren't covering it.

service is shit, staff doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about half the time. and they don't do washes/vacuum on the weekends

and worst of all, no fucking courtesy car

Iceman-19 05-04-2012 05:17 PM

Anyone hear anything about coquitlam Chrysler?

1990TSI 05-04-2012 05:53 PM

it doesnt matter kenneh, just pick the one closest to you and if they fuck up, poop in their mail slot

HonestTea 05-04-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman-19 (Post 7909393)
Anyone hear anything about coquitlam Chrysler?

I had a pretty shitty experience with their sales department, so I'd say avoid at all cost. I've been hearing good things about Marine Chrysler though.