REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Thank you (https://www.revscene.net/forums/670039-thank-you.html)

jACEDesignsLtd 06-24-2012 07:01 PM

Thank you

I've noticed many cars on the streets with RS.net decals lately. And I've watched this spotted forum grow with readership and threads of local members. It's pure awesomeness and shows how connected we truly are!

To those who proudly sport our decals, thank you for the support. Without it (and your promotion of these forums), we would not have this place on the world wide web like revscene.

So I want to give you my thanks, so the next car that I discover on the street with any of our products (RS.net decals, license plate frames, lanyards, anything visible) will win a free revscene t-shirt. That's it.

Happy and safe driving!

How to get RS merchandise? They are typically sold at the OFFICIAL RS meets. I sometimes hawk them at the smaller local meets that I go to out of the trunk of my car. SoundsGood in Coquitlam is also another place you can go to (contact Orgasm_Donor). And all the profits, go back to the volunteer staff.

Slow63 06-24-2012 09:58 PM

Thank you for this awesome forum! :D:thumbsup:

- kT 06-24-2012 11:47 PM

^ this. thanks to all the RS staff and forumgoers for making rs a great forum

CorneringArtist 06-25-2012 07:03 AM

Gotta keep the hamsters alive somehow. And get the word out about RS in the best way possible.

Thank YOU, sir.

Akinari 06-25-2012 09:04 AM

It's us we should be thanking.

And also, plate frames? :pokerface: I need me one of those.

LP700-4 06-25-2012 09:14 AM

I've only been here for a bit over a year but i feel like i've been part of this family forever.

Gotta wait for a car worthy of the RS sticker for myself tho.

mb_ 06-25-2012 11:25 AM

^Any car is worthy of a RS sticker as long as you don't drive like a douchebag :)

bcrdukes 06-25-2012 11:40 AM

Folks,

If you don't already have RS Swag (i.e. stickers, lanyards etc.) you can get them at the upcoming Stock & noobie meet this Friday. You'll see jACE selling them out of the trunk of his Celica. :)

saucywoman 06-25-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP700-4 (Post 7958057)
I've only been here for a bit over a year but i feel like i've been part of this family forever.

Gotta wait for a car worthy of the RS sticker for myself tho.

What mb says is true, any car is worthy of repping a RS sticker... I have an accent that's proudly repping some pink stickers

And yes, thank you to all those out there promoting the site by rockin the rs gear :)

jACEDesignsLtd 06-30-2012 07:52 AM

People stick RS decals anywhere as long as there's a flat surface that it can cling on to. The site is not just about cars, but a lifestyle and community.

I've stuck one in the Starbucks Washroom in Seattle Premium Outlet for kicks. I wonder if the staff have discovered it by the mirror yet :troll:

btw, my eyes are open this long Canada Day weekend! I want to find a winner!

Matlock 06-30-2012 09:20 AM

They didn't have any white ones at 2011 summer meet so I had to settle for red on my red brake light.
Maybe this year I'll get a white one for my black car.

Datsun 06-30-2012 01:29 PM

Isnt there an ice cream truck out there with a sticker on the back, lolollol

Limitless 06-30-2012 04:35 PM

Still looking forward to a blue sticker :) And possibly different sizes? The current sticker looks a bit big on my window

jACEDesignsLtd 06-30-2012 09:10 PM

spotted today 3:30pm: Drow

This is dedication; lettering was peeled off and he still rocked it.
So I threw in a new RS sticker to replace it :D

Enjoy the shirt. I might just keep this contest going if more people are interested ;)

Drow 07-01-2012 09:35 AM

yahhh lol. was scratching my head... do i stick it outside or inside??

Araaadi 07-07-2012 10:07 AM

hey just met you at speed syndicate, i was the one with a white civic. Just saying hey so you can put a username to the face.