REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Subaru Tech Resources (https://www.revscene.net/forums/subaru-tech-resources_315/)
-   -   BRZ pre-orders delay... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/672092-brz-pre-orders-delay.html)

WuSaa 08-10-2012 12:00 AM

BRZ pre-orders delay...

Hey
anyone else pre-ordered the BRZ??
at first the dealership told me i can get it in august the latest..
now they told me i might not even be able to get it until nov....

ae101 08-10-2012 12:59 AM

did u get it at richmond subaru :troll:

on a seriously note, my friend told me that the brz would be coming in at AUG as well when he ask if there was any in stock

Expresso 08-10-2012 09:28 AM

I hardly trust dealers these days. Bit OT, but reminds me of when I bought my Prelude. I requested a White one and they did not have stock. I had to wait 1 month and then they told me I had to wait 4 months. They also said in the mean time they would try to locate on in BC to bring over. I waited patiently, but I decided to visit another dealer and low and behold they had one with 5 kms on the clock. So I told the dealer to bring it over so I can buy the damn thing.

Euro7r 08-10-2012 08:28 PM

I put a deposit down for one. They said earliest is next February LOL. I said "Okay, whatever". It's refundable deposit and I'm in no rush anyways.

Let the waiting begin and hope that more stock will arrive soon.....

WuSaa 08-10-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 8000005)
I put a deposit down for one. They said earliest is next February LOL. I said "Okay, whatever". It's refundable deposit and I'm in no rush anyways.

Let the waiting begin and hope that more stock will arrive soon.....

when did u deposit tho??
cz i deposited during april.....

WuSaa 08-10-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ae101 (Post 7999303)
did u get it at richmond subaru :troll:

on a seriously note, my friend told me that the brz would be coming in at AUG as well when he ask if there was any in stock

and yes it is at the richmond subaru....
every time when i go ask about the vehicle, every managers reply me different stuffs....
last time i went there, the manager told me that the blue one will be coming in in sept. HOWEVER, when i went there 2 days ago, another manager told me that the blue one is gonna be manufactured in sept and will arrive approx in nov.....

WuSaa 08-10-2012 11:01 PM

i dont really know how their ordering system works
all i can say about it is it is SHIT...
and hate that they r giving fake hope

Sky_High 08-10-2012 11:43 PM

^ not sure why you would even want to put your deposit @ Richmond Subaru in first place....

ae101 08-12-2012 01:32 AM

ya i think its just richmond subaru period

Euro7r 08-12-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WuSaa (Post 8000123)
when did u deposit tho??
cz i deposited during april.....

I put a deposit down in July. So it makes sense for me to wait longer than you since you deposit for one earlier.

Sounds like Richmond Subaru is trolling you with different estimated times :fuuuuu:

geeknerd 08-12-2012 12:54 PM

yesterday, when i called the coquitlam scion , i was told that though there is no "wait-list", but when i order it, it will take 2-3 month for it to arrive. if i didnt have a specific color or transmission in mind, i might be able to get it in a month because they get a couple random models from toyota every week/other week iirc. oh and if you get lucky and those random models match the specs of car you deposited for i think you get it :)

Sky_High 08-12-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeknerd (Post 8001313)
yesterday, when i called the coquitlam scion

Which one's the Coquitlam Scion? Never knew there was such a dealership.... :suspicious:

WuSaa 08-12-2012 01:49 PM

sighh..
and i think its too late for me to switch dealership now.....
or anyone can hook me up w one??

momo77 11-13-2012 10:31 PM

i just put in my order today at richmond dcion/toyota ive been told 2-4 months maybe earlier if i get lucky but im in no rush cause i have no money for mods so i can save up before i get the car lol

WRB-BRZ 01-30-2013 03:58 PM

are people still having trouble at Richmond Subaru? i just put my order in for my BRZ 2 weeks ago, now reading this thread i am scared...

Sky_High 01-30-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRB-BRZ (Post 8146597)
are people still having trouble at Richmond Subaru? i just put my order in for my BRZ 2 weeks ago, now reading this thread i am scared...

:lawl: another victim :ohgodwhy:

Kidnapman 01-30-2013 07:54 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/26939544.jpg

Worldrallyblue-BRZ. take sky high's advice and cancel your order ASAP.

LP700-4 01-30-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRB-BRZ (Post 8146597)

Remember to check all your papers make sure they didnt tack anything on. When the car arrives makes sure you are there for the PDI and make sure no wash.

Then dont ever go back again :badpokerface:

entrax 01-30-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LP700-4 (Post 8146810)
Remember to check all your papers make sure they didnt tack anything on. When the car arrives makes sure you are there for the PDI and make sure no wash.

Then dont ever go back again :badpokerface:

or the dealership logos/decal/badging. if they do, refuse delivery for 'damaging' the car!

WRB-BRZ 02-07-2013 07:38 AM

they have sent me an email with my order number delivery date and details of the car, so i beleive that it is coming! also they are the only dealership that told me they could get one in world rally blue. but once they tell me it will be here i will make sure to let them know i do not want any logo's decals or badges.. thanks for all the positivity!! :D! i will post again if i get any other updates!