REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Food & Fine Dining (https://www.revscene.net/forums/food-fine-dining_33/)
-   -   Windsor Grocery - Burnaby (https://www.revscene.net/forums/674655-windsor-grocery-burnaby.html)

melloman 10-02-2012 11:30 AM

Windsor Grocery - Burnaby

Just going to throw this out there.

6366 Imperial St, Burnaby, BC (Imperial & Gilley Ave)

Just like HASTY Market in Vancouver carrying lots of discountinued drinks (Vailla Coke, Crush Lime, Cherry Coke, Mountain Dew Code Red, etc.)

This place also carries a lot of these drinks.

Just for the crowd who doesn't want to drive all the way down into Vancouver.

JordanLee 10-02-2012 12:29 PM

Ya, who wants to drive all the way down to Vancouver :fullofwin:

604dragon 10-02-2012 09:56 PM

Sol convience store at fraser and broadway also carries many of these drinks. not to mention a killer donair with drink for around 5 bucks, cant go wrong.

ShadowBun 10-02-2012 11:50 PM

^ this?
Sol Convenience - Mount Pleasant - Vancouver, BC

604dragon 10-03-2012 12:14 AM

^ yes indeed.

CRS 10-03-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 604dragon (Post 8045392)
Sol convience store at commercial and broadway also carries many of these drinks. not to mention a killer donair with drink for around 5 bucks, cant go wrong.

May want to edit your post.

Commerical != Fraser

They are pretty damn far a part. I thought I was a crack when I read your post since I've seen Sol's at Fraser and thought they either moved/had a second location.

InvisibleSoul 10-03-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 8044846)
Just going to throw this out there.

6366 Imperial St, Burnaby, BC (Imperial & Gilley Ave)

Just like HASTY Market in Vancouver carrying lots of discountinued drinks (Vailla Coke, Crush Lime, Cherry Coke, Mountain Dew Code Red, etc.)

This place also carries a lot of these drinks.

Just for the crowd who doesn't want to drive all the way down into Vancouver.

They're not "discontinued" drinks... they're US drinks.

A couple years ago, I loaded up my car with like 30 cases of pop that we don't have here from Target. :D

When they go on sale, sometimes it would be like $2.50 per case, but they don't charge recycling fees down in WA.

Technically you're not supposed to return US pop cans at recycling depots here, but usually they don't pay that close attention.

So assuming you get 60¢ back on a dozen cans, you're actually paying less than two bucks for a case of pop, for stuff you can't get here. :thumbs:

racerman88 10-07-2012 08:03 PM

Has anyone been to this store yet? Just wondering what the prices are like?

melloman 10-11-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisibleSoul (Post 8045665)
They're not "discontinued" drinks... they're US drinks.

A couple years ago, I loaded up my car with like 30 cases of pop that we don't have here from Target. :D

When they go on sale, sometimes it would be like $2.50 per case, but they don't charge recycling fees down in WA.

Technically you're not supposed to return US pop cans at recycling depots here, but usually they don't pay that close attention.

So assuming you get 60¢ back on a dozen cans, you're actually paying less than two bucks for a case of pop, for stuff you can't get here. :thumbs:

:okay: I only considered them discontinued because we can't get them in Canada anymore.. (discontinued in Canada)

@racerman88: It's typical 7-11 prices.. $1.25 for a can of pop, about $2.15 for a ~560mL bottle IIRC.