REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Non-REVscene Social Meets (https://www.revscene.net/forums/non-revscene-social-meets_199/)
-   -   nabs' birthday bash!! / Noisia (DnB/Jungle/Bass) - October 24 2012 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/675307-nabs-birthday-bash-noisia-dnb-jungle-bass-october-24-2012-a.html)

nabs 10-16-2012 05:33 PM

nabs' birthday bash!! / Noisia (DnB/Jungle/Bass) - October 24 2012

So plain and simple...

NOISIA is playing on the 24th at Celebrities.

I'm gonna go and i know a couple of you guys already said you were gonna go with me. But for the rest of ya'll come and have fun and enjoy!

Tickets are only 20 bucks.. talk to me for them (im not a ticket seller, im just friends with the guys bringing them in)

NOISIA!!!!

EVEN IF THIS IS NOT YOUR STYLE OF MUSIC, COME ANYWAYS AND ENJOY!! TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED! NOISIA ARE SO VERSATILE AND THEY PLAY MANY TYPES OF MUSIC.

In case people are/will accuse/accusing me of promoting, I am legit just doing this because NOISIA is fucking awesome! It's just friends of mine that are bringing them in, I'm just saying get tickets from me because I get them directly from my friend

THE LIST COMMENCES NAOO...

1. nabs
2. oHenry
3. rb

Sky_High 10-16-2012 07:29 PM

http://anongallery.org/img/5/4/the-f...ck-is-this.jpg

hchang 10-16-2012 07:38 PM

Are you really utilizing a forum to invite people to your Birthday party...?

mk1freak 10-16-2012 08:24 PM

+hchang he can ride with me

Post 888 gonna be rich bitch!

smoothie. 10-16-2012 09:07 PM

will join list if females attend. otherwise flip will be there with a smile on his face and drinks for everyone.

maksimizer 10-16-2012 09:33 PM

gay :fullofwin:

Vansterdam 10-16-2012 09:38 PM

:alone: :alonehappy:

nabs 10-16-2012 11:14 PM

Don't know what you mean by that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by maksimizer (Post 8057013)
gay :fullofwin:

If you have to ask that question then I guess you don't know me... which in turn i rescind my invitation to you. It is not my birthday party first of all, I never do anything for my birthday, however I thought the dates just work, and I love NOISIA so just thought I would tell you guys about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hchang (Post 8056912)
Are you really utilizing a forum to invite people to your Birthday party...?

Believe it or not, I actually enjoy the company of many people off RS. I do have my own friends, who will be in attendance as well (as I said in the original post, my friends are the guys bringing them in), but I just thought I would put this out there as well for people who enjoy the music and enjoy my company.

Thank you.

Kanadain 10-17-2012 12:45 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me, im not usually busy wednesdays anyway.....ill be there.

BlueSedanRUS 10-17-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabs (Post 8057113)
Don't know what you mean by that...

If you have to ask that question then I guess you don't know me... which in turn i rescind my invitation to you. It is not my birthday party first of all, I never do anything for my birthday, however I thought the dates just work, and I love NOISIA so just thought I would tell you guys about it.

Believe it or not, I actually enjoy the company of many people off RS. I do have my own friends, who will be in attendance as well (as I said in the original post, my friends are the guys bringing them in), but I just thought I would put this out there as well for people who enjoy the music and enjoy my company.

Thank you.

Ceasers and heineken:)))!!!
Posted via RS Mobile

saucywoman 10-17-2012 06:25 PM

Dammit nabs.... Stop having stuff during the week :(
What genre of music is that? I can't get video to load on iPhone
Posted via RS Mobile

nabs 10-17-2012 11:12 PM

its great music! thats all.

Prolowtone 10-18-2012 05:30 AM

Damn! i work weekdays :(and missing work on and off due to medical stuff. Never herd of these guys before, might be interesting. ill have to wait and see how stuff turns out.

nabs 10-18-2012 10:30 PM

tickets are selling out, you may have to pay that dreaded door price. lol.

digitalgirl 10-19-2012 12:50 AM

is it really your birthday?

if so :accepted: