REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   China's GDP growth is crazy! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/677480-chinas-gdp-growth-crazy.html)

Boostaholic 12-04-2012 03:06 AM

China's GDP growth is crazy!

They tripled their GDP from 2005 to 2008. Thats crazy! see link

https://www.google.ca/publicdata/exp...l=en&ind=false

LiquidTurbo 12-04-2012 06:34 AM

"Move to China, I'm from the future. "
Posted via RS Mobile

Gridlock 12-04-2012 07:39 AM

China also plays with...well, everything...to make that happen. The value of their dollar, the numbers that they publish, everything.

They also keep their work force impoverished and have an absolute lack of any type of environmental concern.

Go communism! I've yet to see whats actually "communal" about their system.

FishTaco 12-04-2012 07:43 AM

China :fuckthatshit:

BBC News - China paper carries Onion Kim Jong-un 'heart-throb' spoof

vantrip 12-04-2012 07:58 AM

It's a developing country manipulating many factors to increase growth, what you expect.

shenmecar 12-04-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo (Post 8098101)
"Move to China, I'm from the future. "
Posted via RS Mobile

Looper.
Posted via RS Mobile

H.Specter 12-04-2012 08:57 AM

I can confirm, I am china
Posted via RS Mobile

Mr.HappySilp 12-04-2012 09:02 AM

The gov contorls everything so they only reports the good stuff and never the bad. Do you see them ever reporting people's income, how many people is on low income, How much money they printed that quarter, how much gov invest in the economy..........

I have relatives in China and are being force to retire at 45 coz there isn't enough jobs to go aorund so they force you to retire so the younger generations can have a job. Lot's of unemployed university graduate as well since there are a ton of private university who only cares aobut money so they are just pumping out graduates who isn't even qualify to work...........

bananana 12-04-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8098173)
Lot's of unemployed university graduate as well since there are a ton of private university who only cares aobut money so they are just pumping out graduates who isn't even qualify to work...........

Hey! That's unfair - we also happen to have this problem. :lawl:

JoshuaWong 12-05-2012 11:15 PM

Interesting how I can't access CBC or CNN here in shanghai... but I can find my news from revscene lolll, hope I dun get arrested soon :badpokerface: Who knows, maybe some one is reading what I am reading right about now....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8098173)
The gov contorls everything so they only reports the good stuff and never the bad. Do you see them ever reporting people's income, how many people is on low income, How much money they printed that quarter, how much gov invest in the economy..........

I have relatives in China and are being force to retire at 45 coz there isn't enough jobs to go aorund so they force you to retire so the younger generations can have a job. Lot's of unemployed university graduate as well since there are a ton of private university who only cares aobut money so they are just pumping out graduates who isn't even qualify to work...........

Ronin 12-05-2012 11:42 PM

All those Occupy people in North America complaining about the 1%...in China, it's the 0.0000000000000001%.

Most people in China are still dirt poor. It's only the people that live in large, urban areas that have middle class lives and then the majority of the cash goes to the small number of people that control all of China's manufacturing, export and mining industries.