REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #26
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver.Mitsubishi View Post
Theres no vegetariens here because nobody here is a hippie
Learn to spell, dude.
Advertisement
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #27
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,507 Times in 4,310 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
i found vegetarian food really isn't for me.. i found myself wishing for some pepperoni on the pizza
Don't nix it altogether just yet. At first, I was kind of like yourself, dismissing the whole vegetarian thing but given some time and open mindedness, you can and will slowly learn how to appreciate vegetarian foods, even if it means something small like a vegetarian pizza. In fact, I would much prefer a vegetarian / no meat pizza over one that has meats. Every few days out of a week, I go on a vegetarian / no meat diet and I absolutely enjoy every moment of it.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #28
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Probably going to give Heirloom a try tonight! Will let you guys know how it goes!
Posted via RS Mobile
wontons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #29
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Didn't try Heirloom, but ended up trying Tera V Burger on West Broadway. We got the No Bull Burger and the lentil panini with yam fries + potato fries. The lentil panini was the healthier choice with but the no bull burger the better of the two. Eating the burger didn't feel like eating vegetarian food, it felt like eating a cheese burger. Lastly, the fries were neither oily or salty.

Will go back and give it another try.
wontons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:29 PM   #30
VLS Head Mod

Vegan pizza house on kingsways between Gladstone and Victoria I thought was really good
Posted via RS Mobile
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #31
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Karmavore in New West just transferred from a store/cafe to a full service restaurant. They have some pretty good burgers and this really tasty mushroom sauce. They also opened a juice bar called Mini-Karma at the River Market. Also at the River Market, Wild Rice has some tasty vegan and vegetarian options.

New West Blenz also recently went vegan and there are a ton of other cafes/coffee shops that are vegetarian.

Good city to be a veg.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote