REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Charles In Charge isn't happy I won't let him bring Zionism to 'Idle No More' thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/679320-charles-charge-isnt-happy-i-wont-let-him-bring-zionism-idle-no-more-thread.html)

Mr.Money 01-19-2013 12:41 AM

can charlesIncharge help me find the ghost of bigfoot?......& Different colors of tissue paper make my nose feel different!

Brianrietta 01-19-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8136229)
Lena Dunham, a real life 4/10 and an old-Hollywood 2/10 is now the new-Hollywood 10/10 girl

:ohgodwhy:

Yodamaster 01-19-2013 12:48 AM

The republic will rise again EB, and your shadow government nazi lizard people won't stop the bullets from flying.

In the name of Samuel Adams, YYYEEEEEEEHHAWWW

El Bastardo 01-19-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodamaster (Post 8136238)
The republic will rise again EB, and your shadow government nazi lizard people won't stop the bullets from flying.

In the name of Samuel Adams, YYYEEEEEEEHHAWWW

BULLSHIT! We won the war against the lizard people YEARS ago. They know not to mess with us.

CharlesInCharge 01-19-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8136207)
You have to pay us your taxes too. I don't mean the deductions on your paycheques, I mean on the food you buy.

Ever looked at a can of Coke and have seen the little "BC K" logo?

Thats money in OUR pocket.

Taxing schemes should really be used so that no middle man will buy up and monopolize on a certain commodity and inflate the prices to make huge profits.
Tax and import duties are also to protect local jobs and the economy... but today corporations like Wal-Mart and farmed food from abroad is flooded into our towns so that the locals will not flourish or outright just be working bees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmack (Post 8136208)
Sounds like an excuse to be lazy. I haven't worked for over a year now and I am fucking sick of it, working brings more then just money it occupies free time that I don't need and gets me out of the house and keeps me social (to an extent).

If your friends and family had lots of free time and getting around and going places wasnt so expensive, you'd enjoy free time and the lasting memories/experiences that come with it. If you have nothing to do and need money, try to start your own business rather then making profits for someone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 (Post 8136220)
I don't even....:facepalm: there's no point in me even trying to rebut that point. The holes, fallacies and overall bullshit of everything you just said will make everyone who reads it dumber. I don't know where this Zionist war is, but if it's behind the scenes, you have no concrete proof, only conspiracy theories about shit people "claim" (most of which are completely unfounded and complete speculation, but you claim as fact). Zionism isn't a problem really plaguing the world that's visible, and after a quick wiki session, i don't like the fact you think I support a movement that seems to be racist but I don't see them trying to burn the earth as you think they do.. I do have a problem with you roping all Jews as zionists as well.

I award you no points, and may god (whatever crazy one you seem to believe in) have mercy on your soul.

Watch these 5 minutes from 0:55-1:00 and tell me this is fake.
The Money Masters ~ Full Movie - YouTube

Lastly I never roped all Jews as bad or Jews as Zionists.

bloodmack 01-19-2013 01:59 AM

The root problem of this all is money but money is hardwired into our brains because it has substituted trading goods for goods. Its funny how you mention going places are expensive. it isn't, people like to spend lavishly when it comes to vacationing.

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-19-2013 02:29 AM

k, i don't know much about jews, but i can agree with you that news papers/stations are all propaganda and are controlled... to the point where if we really knew the truth, it would seem like a real life conspiracy theory.

that i can 110% side with you on. the news is like western religion, and most citizens are followers of that religion. anyone that watches the news, especially it's to do with global issues, wars, other nations. etc. it's all so skewed and manipulated, that is is basically fake, to the point where if you knew the truth, you'd be disguised with what we were presented with, and expected to believe (and you'd be disgusted with yourself that you actually once believed what they presented you).

as for how DEEP you can connect other things, such as illuminati and all that, it gets blurry. but it is out there. but it's not people in robes worshipping the devil. there are for certain, "secret" elitist groups, in the west, asias, and europe, that control the majority of the worlds power.

and by groups, i do not mean like, they all have a membership card or some fucking ring.

think of it like business. entrepreneur A, needs to find X, so he finds a dude, entrepreneur B, who he has no previous relation to, and they do business.
to an outsiders view, they are all part of the same "group".
but to entrepreneur A, entrepreneur B is not part of his group. and vice versa.

they themselves do not even recognize themselves as a "group". but to us, they are so far above us, they are grouped as one entity.

but like i say, the details are very blurry.

as for if the jews ARE the illuminati. who knows, but i think it would be safe to say, there are illuminati that are jews. but not all jews are illuminati.

im starting to sound like a nut now too. lol.

it sounds nutty, but of course it does. anything you're not used to sounds nutty.

all i know is this:

"secret" asian societies for sure exist, and are basically asian "illuminati" (they include political bodies, triads, and other very influential groups and individuals). so it is safe to assume, the equivalent exists in the west.

very simply put, all forms of illuminati are composed people that have a deep PASSION for macro control. some people like mountain climbing, some people like working on their cars, and some people like controlling shit. that is just a fact. it is their passion.

except these control freaks actually did it, they rose up to power, to the TOP. not just some president or some general. their power and ties have been around for generations and are so deep and ingrained in societies around the world. and they've been in power ever since. they have tremendous amount of influence in all aspects. it's not hard to imagine or believe at all.

most people just cannot imagine power above... say a president of a country or a rouge general or something. but that's... not very powerful in reality. money controls everything. ever since power and influence of the highest tier took the physical form of money, physical power became beta in the structure of power.

there are bodies of power that have been around much longer and much more powerful, that are not of public knowledge, like governments and corporations are. governments and corporations are but the fingers of the body.

most people will confuse power/influence with fame.

the most powerful groups/people in this world are not famous. they are very private. in fact you cannot find any solid information on them. they don't even have paparazzi photos or anything. (for example, please show me the last time any form of media or information or whatever that have interviewed or have had any insight to the private lives (legitimately or through spying/paprazzi etc) to say, the top 5 rothschilds family members)... never. you never hear or see it. because they have the power to hide, and suppress what they don't want you to know.

lets just say, "they" like to play macro chess in private, with their own kind, other players who have the ability to play the same game.

to us, they are nothing but a cloud of mystery... so distant in how they think and how they operate, they might as well not exist.

and to them, we totally don't exist. they only see the pawns on the chess board.

that's as far as i'll go in my beliefs. because that's all i can confirm without starting to really speculate and guess.

so in that aspect, yes charles in charge is semi right.
but like i say, the details are fuzzy of how it really works.

as for race... within the species of humans, there are only three races.
mongoloids, caucasoids, and negroids.

jews are caucasoids.

GLOW 01-19-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8136240)
BULLSHIT! We won the war against the lizard people YEARS ago. They know not to mess with us.

That's what they want you to think

http://thetorchonline.com/wp-content...11/v-diana.jpg

Ronin 01-19-2013 04:13 AM

Wait, so why are we trying to kill Morpheus and all the people that unplugged from the machines?

...the Matrix is a documentary!?

rb 01-19-2013 07:09 AM

"I am out of word"

Gridlock 01-19-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8136229)
Lena Dunham, a real life 4/10 and an old-Hollywood 2/10 is now the new-Hollywood 10/10 girl

OMG! What has that girl done to get under your skin? All the time, Lena Dunham...Lena Dunham...LENA DUNHAM.

I think you secretly like her, want her to have your zion babies and live happily ever after..rename her Lena Bastardo and walk the red carpet with her on your arm, silently chanting, "i got her. I got Lena Dunham."

Srs dood. Obsessed.

;)

adambomb 01-19-2013 07:50 AM

Lord Rothchild is my homeboy.

duy- 01-19-2013 08:03 AM

I'm sorry but either I must be stupid or I just can't understand the point that the op is trying to convey after 3 pages of reading. I'll agree that when he brought up the incident in Syria that it was off topic and didn't belong there. now whatever he's trying to say has its own thread and all it seems it's a bunch of nonsense with no cohesion of thoughts or ideas. I'm sure you have a point somewhere in there that could be very valid. yes CBC, FOX, BBC all have their own twist on the news but maybe before you make your stand on how we westerners have become mindless sheep and need to open our eyes to see the world as it is, have some convincing points and proper proof to help us understand further. otherwise it seems like this thread is going to cover everything from idle no more to oil sands to the matrix to Scientology and I'm almost positive it's going to end with aliens.
I'll give you he benefit of the doubt here and take into consideration that your posts may have been edited by mods, I hope they change it back for this thread so you can try to get your message across whatever it may be.
Posted via RS Mobile

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-19-2013 08:24 AM

nah, not to sound like a nut, but when you say cbc fox bbc all have their own twist... you don't get it.

yea they all have their own twist, on the SAME lie. it's bigger than that.

an example would be...

they go looking for WMD's in a certain country.
some news report that they find WMD's.
some other news report that they find precursors for WMD's, but no actual WMD's.

when in actuality, something wicked like there were no precursors or wmd's to begin with at all. if they find anything after it was placed there OR the WMD's were hooked up to them by the powers at be for profit or part of a strategic move, and now they get to invade them for something they sold themselves, and make even more profit.

there's many reasons behind it. but imagine your enemy wanted to do something horrendous. but he had no means to do it. u want to kill him, but you cant without a good reason.

it's easy man. you just sell him the weapons he needs, make some money, and it gives you a reason to kill him, make more money, and "save more people" in the long term aspect of things.

so... why wouldn't you?

organizations have been known to fund both sides of a war. if there's profit to be made, someone's gonna do it, no matter how wicked it is. It also puts you in a position of power. both sides need you. you control both sides. you decide who wins and who loses. you obviously let the team that will treat you better win... kinda see where this goes and what it can lead to?

this is just a small example.

and asking for convincing proof? don't even hope for it. if there was convincing proof, it's very well guarded. no one would give up that kind of power over some small thing like being clumsy and leaking out evidence. you're talking about the most powerful groups in the world that have influence beyond your imagination. for all intensive purposes, there is no proof.

and if there was any small convincing proof, pfft, who would believe it? and there would be a billion experts and people with influence spewing out the most intelligent cunning deceptive lies to tell you otherwise. and guess what, everyone would believe it (except the conspiracy theorists of course lol).

i forgot the quote, but it goes something like:

communists use censorship
democracies use deceit and manipulation.

democracies have no need for censorship. they've gotten so good at deception and lying that we basically live in a permanent heavily skewed version of the truth.

communists are just blind, and you should see the kind of news actually gets through and how that is again manipulated (if you live in any communist country for a period of time you'll come to this realisation without even trying).

why is it so hard to believe?

I just don't bitch about it because it's the way of life.

if you choose to reside in a communist country you don't bitch about censorship.

if you choose to reside in a democratic country you don't bitch about heavy manipulation and lies.

you have no other choice, and no where else to live. fucked if you do, fucked if you don't. just accept it, life's not that bad. lol. even if we're being lied to or heavy censorship, i can still make my millions and bang chicks and work on what im passionate about.

the difference is if you're willing to live happily through acceptance of the truth, or live in ignorance/denial.

it's one thing to understand how things work, but it's another thing to believe in lizardmen and world controlled by aliens or whatever.
there's no need to believe or look into lizardmen or aliens, if we cannot even defeat the first battle, the lies we are fed everyday.

i have learnt that humans can't accept the truth. doing the "right thing" all the time doesnt work. people have different perspectives of what the right thing is. so far the most efficient way we've discovered in our time here on earth to gather enough people to side for one thing without things breaking down into chaos often is through censorship or manipulation!
if the truth were out all the time, the world would just be small warring factions of clans and tribes still. we are tied together by these lies and censorships.
there are too people, and many opinions. the reality we face has to be limited or steered artificially, or no one would agree on anything too often.

punkwax 01-19-2013 08:40 AM

The real question here is, why hasn't CiC been banned yet? Srs.

:fulloffuck:

duy- 01-19-2013 09:53 AM

because he basically sounds like a nut job and no one will take him seriously?

okay so everything ive been told is a lie, that honestly isnt hard to believe. but when it comes down to something like the situation with idle no more, what am i to believe and who should i support? if i cant trust the news who do i trust? do i believe the guys that say 9/11 was an inside job? what if i, your average joe am happy not knowing the truth? its easier to just accept what the news tells us and go about our daily lives so when you come across someone who's trying to making such a mind blowing statement, its easy to just write him off as a nutjob conspiracy theorist

you're right, i dont get it, and when i try to, i get less of it. but i can at least show you a bit of my perspective, and that is, i tried genuinely to understand without jumping to conclusion and without any bias but either im too ignorant or just lack the intelligence to comprehend. so ill take what information i can get from this and go back to my life with honestly more questions than answers but almost completely disregarding what ive learned.

i dont think there is need to continue this conversion, i feel youve just about summed it all up

El Bastardo 01-19-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gridlock (Post 8136318)
OMG! What has that girl done to get under your skin? All the time, Lena Dunham...Lena Dunham...LENA DUNHAM.

I think you secretly like her, want her to have your zion babies and live happily ever after..rename her Lena Bastardo and walk the red carpet with her on your arm, silently chanting, "i got her. I got Lena Dunham."

Srs dood. Obsessed.

;)

She appears on my television far more than I'd like. The fact that she can look the way she does yet have the kind of exposure she does points to a government conspiracy. Theres no way someone like that can be as famous as she is without the power of the Zionist controlled media behind her.

I just proved Illuminati

!SG 01-19-2013 11:07 AM

hmm, interesting.

Gridlock 01-19-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8136391)
She appears on my television far more than I'd like. The fact that she can look the way she does yet have the kind of exposure she does points to a government conspiracy. Theres no way someone like that can be as famous as she is without the power of the Zionist controlled media behind her.

I just proved Illuminati

Dude relax. She just blew the right guy. But, to humor your zionist overlords, I'm sure there wasn't a foreskin to be found.

AW607 01-19-2013 02:56 PM

half an hour and three pages later.. this whole thread :fulloffuck:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...73/580/Wat.jpg

Graeme S 01-19-2013 02:57 PM

All the more reason, an excellent point to deep six this thread. There are plenty of other threads to discuss the issues within.