REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #51
I am on the internets

aww so cute. the kid's allright.
Advertisement
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #52
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 5,613 Times in 1,255 Posts
LOLOL i use to steal my parents TL at the age of 15 all the time. I brought it to school once and did a peel out in the parking lot with 3 girls and my best friend in the car the principal saw and called my parents ...parents tracked me down and embarassed me infront of the girls . My excuse was that i just wanted to impress chicks, my dad understood but my mom didnt lol
donjalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #53
I STILL don't get it

cool kid. mad props!
noventa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #54
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
kid was just trying to get sum... hell if I had a shot at his age who's to say I wouldn't try the same thing. Maybe the girl said hurry over, my parents will be home in an hour or some shit.

lol. Has nothing to do with the parents or how he was brought up, kids will be kids. Try to think about it from his point of view. Obvs it was wrong but what would you have done.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #55
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
kid was just trying to get sum... hell if I had a shot at his age who's to say I wouldn't try the same thing. Maybe the girl said hurry over, my parents will be home in an hour or some shit.

lol. Has nothing to do with the parents or how he was brought up, kids will be kids. Try to think about it from his point of view. Obvs it was wrong but what would you have done.
he got caught on the way home. apparently they had a fight or she denied him and he took off....was speeding cause he was angry and trying to get home before his parents noticed the car gone....at least that is according the GlobalBC last night.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #56
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Cock blocked by the rcmp
Posted via RS Mobile
frito_lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #57
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,038 Times in 2,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
he got caught on the way home. apparently they had a fight or she denied him and he took off....was speeding cause he was angry and trying to get home before his parents noticed the car gone....at least that is according the GlobalBC last night.
Shocker that she wouldn't give it up. Kid seems like a real winner taking his parents car at 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #58
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
They should suspend the parents' licence, force them to retake the tests and attend parental classes. On top of that, a hefty fine of around $25,000.
lmao i was like lmao

spades is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-28-2013, 01:47 AM   #59
I STILL don't get it

If Zack Morris would do it than it's alright

Last edited by noventa; 04-28-2013 at 12:00 PM.
noventa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #60
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilley View Post
lol just because I didnt type They are, and I actually noticed it when I was commenting, but thought w.e.

and LOL you thought you were Smart because you drove at 15 with no license and speed limit PLUS 10%?!
I dont even..

your smart enough to know what you did was illegal because you were scared to get 'caught' I ll give you smart on that, but what you did was plain dumb.

like you even stated that driving at 15 with no insurance and license, if anything was to happen your fucked.

you think this kid that drove 175kms, didnt know this?

what difference are you from him?

You realize there are multiple counties in the USA that issue drivers licenses at 14, yes fourteen! Rural areas where there is no transit system and school is far away, they allow kids to drive at 14. With the proper training and indoctrination anyone can drive at that age if they are responsible. Hell, kids can fly AIRPLANES at 14. And that's not easy. This kid was just being a moron. Plain and simple.

If this is still in my sig, it's still avail.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote