REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Some effing people [dog story inside] (https://www.revscene.net/forums/683402-some-effing-people-%5Bdog-story-inside%5D.html)

melloman 04-29-2013 07:26 AM

First talk to the husband and see if shit can be resolved. If not then do the below.

Spoiler!

Anjew 04-29-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juwlzx (Post 8223419)
Bitch is fucking crazy. Feel bad for the husband. She sounds like one of those fucked up people who drive and expect people to let her squeeze into a lane and if they dunt then she honks at them. like wtf??? :seriously:

i also had that happen to me twice before.... :fulloffuck:

BrRsn 04-29-2013 09:36 AM

Hi OP, where do you live? I need a new block to walk my dog :troll:

mk1freak 04-29-2013 10:11 AM

im in richmond, down for daily(or weekly) dog walk and meet. I've got a shar-pei. not the cute little buggers girls fawn over. My little buddy's wrinkles have a practical use, to funnel blood away from his eyes. :lawl: but seriously, i need to socialize him more to other dogs and humans and what better way that a RS weekly sunday dog meet? spoon get on it.

Psykopathik 04-29-2013 11:24 AM

regardless if you're in the right, you don't walk around Compton with a sign that says "I Hate Niggers!" on it, even if its your right to free speech. change up your route. its no big deal, conversely report her first.

Vansterdam 04-29-2013 11:26 AM

just felt like throwing this in here :troll:

westopher 04-29-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psykopathik (Post 8224660)
regardless if you're in the right, you don't walk around Compton with a sign that says "I Hate Niggers!" on it, even if its your right to free speech.

What in the fuck are you getting at? :derp: This example has no relevance. You walk around with a shirt that says "I hate niggers" you are being malicious. You walk your dogs around where you live, thats not the case.

spoon.ek9 04-29-2013 11:43 AM

yeah, sorry but that's not a fair comparison. I'm not going to change my route because I'm not doing anything wrong here.

murd0c 04-29-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 (Post 8224673)
yeah, sorry but that's not a fair comparison. I'm not going to change my route because I'm not doing anything wrong here.

You haven't at all and shouldnt change a thing. If she says something again you should tell her she should have her dogs trained so they don't bark when people walk by. This is fully her problem and has nothing to do with you, as said shes just being a royal cunt and I would just blow her off id she adresses it again.

snails 04-29-2013 12:08 PM

in for video on spoon.ek9 on dog powered scooter !

cruz-in 04-29-2013 12:29 PM

NO get a fake dog made out of plastic and sit it near her yard. drive her crazy.

http://rozwoundup.typepad.com/.a/6a0...5ab4970d-450wi

threezero 04-29-2013 01:08 PM

i don't know what your worrying about, just bring out rocky see if she will shut the fuck up:accepted::hotbaby:

melloman 04-29-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

regardless if you're in the right, you don't walk around Compton with a sign that says "I Hate Niggers!" on it, even if its your right to free speech. change up your route. its no big deal, conversely report her first.

I wouldn't change my route just because it displeases you.

Much better example that isn't bat-shit-crazy
:
That's like you telling me to "cut down my trees" because the shade is killing the growth of your lawn.

How about you move your damn lawn. :derp:

spoon.ek9 04-29-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threezero (Post 8224728)
i don't know what your worrying about, just bring out rocky see if she will shut the fuck up:accepted::hotbaby:

lol, that would escalate quickly. especially if her giant dog is in the front yard!

threezero 04-29-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 (Post 8224775)
lol, that would escalate quickly. especially if her giant dog is in the front yard!

sounds like you need backup. I'll bring Owen and lets get the party started.

you know how much i love parties:accepted::fuckyea: hahaha

in all seriousness just ignore her she can't legally do shit to you

rsx 04-29-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/7...ke-turtles.jpg

CRS 04-30-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Actually, free speech doesn't cover hate speech/propaganda. It's certainly not a right to blatantly spew racist remarks.

This is both true in the states and here in Canada.

Jas29 04-30-2013 12:06 AM

I'll bring my GSD(Thor) somebody set this up
Posted via RS Mobile

entrax 04-30-2013 12:16 AM

i would so bring my cat and REALLY get her dogs barking

but on a srs note, you didn't do anything wrong, see if her husband can get some sense into her.

spoon.ek9 04-30-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threezero (Post 8225109)
sounds like you need backup. I'll bring Owen and lets get the party started.

you know how much i love parties:accepted::fuckyea: hahaha

in all seriousness just ignore her she can't legally do shit to you

lol yeah, i know. i scootered them yesterday but she wasn't home to confront me i believe. it must have been her husband at home and guess what, he didn't come out to bitch at me :lol

in fact, i'm pretty sure their dogs only barked maybe 2 or 3 times out of the 6 or 7 laps i did.

miss_crayon 04-30-2013 03:45 PM

People love to hate don't they? When I was a kid, my next door neighbours kids and I were drawing on my driveway and sidewalk with chalk. A neighbour from a few houses down (maybe down the street. I don't really remember her) was walking by and gave us SHIT for "ruining" the property. She was LIVID..like "I'm going to call the cops on you" livid.

Being young we didn't say anything and just ran back inside, I told my mom and she asked me why I didn't tell her to come out--to which I assume so she could give a piece of her mind to the rude woman and for scaring a bunch of 8 year olds to thinking we did something terribly wrong. Anyways, people love to hate. Even for the stupidest things ever.

Greenstoner 04-30-2013 08:23 PM

LOL @ royal cunt

spoon.ek9 04-30-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a00755836 (Post 8223242)
was she the defendent? you can never beat the law in court

The People's Court - Judge Milian FLIPS OUT AGAIN! - YouTube

i just watched this now and i realized i had seen that clip before. the defendant in this case could be friggin pals with my neighbour, they're both messed up in the head the same way :crazy2:

good video. public property.

mr_chin 05-01-2013 07:51 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WIGoHOU923...esarMillan.jpg

spoon.ek9 02-07-2014 07:30 PM

quick update:

ran across thunder cunt today while I was on the scooter with my boys. She has two dogs now and was walking on the other side of the street. I passed by them with no problems on my end. she was almost unable to contain her two dogs. so much so that she ended up lying on the sidewalk to stop her dog from attempting to start a fight with mine hahaha.. I think she swore at me at this point. I couldn't really tell as I had my hoody and my jacket hood up lol.

:lawl:

now before some of you call me a sadistic asshole:

1. it was fucking hilarious
2. she deserved it
3. my dogs STILL aren't the problem :D