REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Police Beat Man To Death As He Begged For His Life (https://www.revscene.net/forums/683987-police-beat-man-death-he-begged-his-life.html)

dangonay 05-14-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8237062)
If we wanted you banned, you'd be banned.

The problem a lot of the people have here with you is that you take every thread and steer it towards a Jewish conspiracy.

"Police beat a suspect in custody" Must be the Jews.

"Earthquake in Iran" Must be the Jews.

"Eleven herbs and spices in the Colonel's secret recipe?" Must be the Jews.

Your message is getting lost in the delivery. We get it, you think Iran is an amazing paradise where nothing bad happens ever and Jews are the harbingers of doom. Its gotten to the point where you don't even need to participate in a thread because we know what you're going to say.

There have been other members banned and/or suspended for making racist remarks.

Why is CiC any different? Everything he says is racist towards Jewish people. It's no different than me to claim all Jews have big noses or all Jews are cheap with money. Or all Natives are drunks or Chinese can't drive.

quasi 05-14-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8236387)
Nice of you to bring up the root problem of these policies of terrorizing citizens

There are a handful of members that rather then challenge views, spam and try to get me in trouble with their derailing schemes to get me banned. I think you and other have an agenda here and dont care about the victims in all cases as can be seen evident in your responses when I participate in a controversial thread.

Not you though, you weigh all the evidence and come up with a totally well thought unbiased opinion with no agenda or ulterior motive. :)

T4RAWR 05-14-2013 12:23 PM

Charles in Charge... of fuck all

:pokerface:

:badpokerface:

:troll:

bballguy 05-14-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8237105)

If Charles Ramsey was an RS member, I would rather follow posts by that guy, the Cleveland hero, than your posts. He showed courage in rescuing those three women, and a great sense of humour in his interviews with reporters.

If there is a thread about conspiracy, Zionism, it's gotta be from Charles in Charge.

Dead giveaway!

Charles Ramsey says it best about the horrific police behaviour against this man:

http://www.unfinishedman.com/wp-cont...me-566x416.jpg

dafuq did I just read? How is this in any way relevant to anything?

pastarocket 05-14-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 8237232)
dafuq did I just read? How is this in any way relevant to anything?

You just don't get it do you? I just used a Charles Ramsey meme to comment about the horrific behaviour of the police against one guy.

I used a Charles Ramsey meme to reply to Charles in Charge's thread about the police brutality.

Then I made comments to say that, hypothetically, a Charles Ramsey on RS would be much more interesting than this Charles in Charge dude.

Then I told CIC to post a thread about more positive things in life.

Yes, there are hypothetical situations that you can use to reply to threads. Even a thread from C.I.C.

beatdownvictim 05-14-2013 01:50 PM

Posted via RS Mobile

saucywoman 05-14-2013 01:54 PM

Charles in charge how about you shut up with your rants.

This should've been a post about those corrupt cops that killed a guy and then tried covering it up. Now you've completely steered it off topic. Because of you, most people aren't going to believe this or share it to hopefully bring justice against these officers
Posted via RS Mobile

El Bastardo 05-14-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangonay (Post 8237140)
There have been other members banned and/or suspended for making racist remarks.

Why is CiC any different? Everything he says is racist towards Jewish people. It's no different than me to claim all Jews have big noses or all Jews are cheap with money. Or all Natives are drunks or Chinese can't drive.

Thats a secret for us Zionists to know. :toot:

pastarocket 05-14-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8237246)
Charles in charge how about you shut up with your rants.

This should've been a post about those corrupt cops that killed a guy and then tried covering it up. Now you've completely steered it off topic. Because of you, most people aren't going to believe this or share it to hopefully bring justice against these officers
Posted via RS Mobile

That's the best reply to Charles in Charge that I've read. :D

http://troll.bg/pdata/t/9274.gif

Charles, do us all a favour and stop ranting on RS!

finbar 05-14-2013 02:33 PM

CIC, you ran your own thread off the rails.

:fuckyea:

CharlesInCharge 05-14-2013 02:39 PM

Im waiting for my ban... but really you guys are the ones spamming.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire
SNL skit, its funny because its true.

The system has made you hostile to the word Zionism so that you bundle it up with some kind of racist rant. Sorry Im Caucasian so you cant call me racist in the first place. 2nd you guys are being ignorant by equating a cabal calling themselves Zionist to people who practice Judaism.
We can talk about corrupt cops till the cows come home... but these actions are trained for a culture of terror to bring in a police state.
I'd appreciate the moderators to clean up future unrelated comments as the recent. And Im also going to ignore some of you for your rude behavior.

snails 05-14-2013 02:45 PM

^ STFU :bla

Soundy 05-14-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8237269)
The system has made you hostile to the word Zionism....

Actually... you did that all by yourself. :toot:

freakshow 05-14-2013 03:01 PM

This thread is really confusing because I can't see half of the posts..

tool001 05-14-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangonay (Post 8237140)

dont think he is raciest , just ill informed as fuck and brain washed. i have a co worker who is the same, we just laugh at him.

last time he said UFO were invented by CIA and something about jews. i just laugh and walk away.

spideyv2 05-14-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8237269)
Im waiting for my ban... but really you guys are the ones spamming.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire
SNL skit, its funny because its true. watch?v=gynby-0kkTg

The system has made you hostile to the word Zionism so that you bundle it up with some kind of racist rant. Sorry Im Caucasian so you cant call me racist in the first place. 2nd you guys are being ignorant by equating a cabal calling themselves Zionist to people who practice Judaism.
We can talk about corrupt cops till the cows come home... but these actions are trained for a culture of terror to bring in a police state.
I'd appreciate the moderators to clean up future unrelated comments as the recent. And Im also going to ignore some of you for your rude behavior.

Just ban this crackhead already.
Posted via RS Mobile

spoon.ek9 05-14-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakshow (Post 8237276)
This thread is really confusing because I can't see half of the posts..

ignorance is bliss :love:

CharlesInCharge 05-21-2013 02:23 AM

News video clip
According to Rodriguez, the other cell phone in question appears to be filming the scene but the video no longer exists, if it ever did.

"The question becomes, was the video ever there? If it was, was it deleted? Was it extracted? And for this kind of cell phone camera, you cannot tell whether it was deleted, extracted, or whether it was ever filmed. We can't tell," Rodriguez said.

Cell phone video released of David Silva, other cell phone video no longer on phone
23ABC News - Cell phone video released of David Silva, other cell phone video no longer on phone - Bakersfield News, Bakersfield, California News & Bakersfield News Local Headlines - KERO TurnTo23

Another news clip
"This witness didnt want to show his face on camera for fear of retaliation by law enforcement"
Sheriff beat man to death then confiscate cellphone footage of the beating

After the beating video with his last moments alive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool001 (Post 8237296)
dont think he is raciest , just ill informed as fuck and brain washed. i have a co worker who is the same, we just laugh at him.

last time he said UFO were invented by CIA and something about jews. i just laugh and walk away.

I think you're ill informed as fuck and brainwashed.
edit - I made a thread for you and members alike. http://www.revscene.net/forums/68432...ml#post8242004

Graeme S 05-21-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8241997)
I think you're ill informed as fuck and brainwashed.

Well, at least we all have a mutual understanding now.

Soundy 05-21-2013 09:37 AM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/27426763.jpg

rb 05-21-2013 09:49 AM

I swear revscene should get funding from the government b/c this site is turning into an insane asylum :toot:

Presto 05-21-2013 09:50 AM

I'm glad I only see CiC vomit popup, occasionally, in quotes.
Each new one only affirms that ignoring him is the best option.