REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #51
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by predom View Post
You don't see white people going over to the middle east and blowing up public places. Whites\europeans just don't commit terror acts
Posted via RS Mobile

Advertisement
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #52
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
You don't see white people going over to the middle east and blowing up public places. Whites\europeans just don't commit terror acts
Posted via RS Mobile
Oh, you mean like the AC130s that rained death all over the Middle East for the last 30 years?

Sure, it's a military operation but how many civilian casualties have resulted? Surely way more than the 3k people that died in 9/11.

Don't fool yourself. Everyone sucks. It may be misguided for terrorists from the Middle East to kill in the name of Islam but that has happened in every religion.

LOL no Christians/White people commit terror acts. Christians have killed just as many people, if not more.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #53
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #54
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,615 Times in 574 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
not sure if trolling

or

serious

Spoiler!

Last edited by T4RAWR; 05-23-2013 at 03:59 PM.
T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #55
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
did you watch the videos i showed you? what are those? private places?

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 05-23-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #56
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
I'm sorry. I'm white (of European descent) and even I find this comment rather asinine.

Everyone gravitates to Timothy McDipshit as an example, but what about all the local "terrorist" acts like school or mall shootings? Most of those that occur in North America are done by white people...
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #57
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Since he was looking up Muslim examples, I looked for Christian ones, not just white folk.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #58
My homepage has been set to RS

Can you think of any atheist examples?

I'll be waiting
4doorVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #59
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,151 Times in 2,395 Posts
Quote:
Whites\europeans just don't commit terror acts
Posted via RS Mobile

Óglaigh na hÉireann (Real IRA splinter group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #60
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
haha, well it's true. Monks kill themselves in protest. They're so neutral that whatever happens, just happens. they'll just merely observe. lol they represent the star trek prime directive hahaha... they don't interfere with anything.
that's not true though in the name of Buddhism they're slaughtering rhoingyas in burma

and before china got in the mix in tibet the different sects were killing each other to rule
for a quick read http://www.michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #61
I subscribe to Revscene

New raw extended video 'Shooting' in Woolwich, South-east London - police close streets | The Sun |News

When George Bush was the public representative of the war for profit military industrial complex (one label among many for the ruling elites) and pronounces himself as Christian, does that mean he's really Christian? No. Same with Nutenyahoo and the Saud monarch puppets.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #62
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
so....we have gone from talking about act of terror based on religion to acts of terror based on the colour of your skin. awesome.

you are aware that there are "white" Muslims and there ARE "non-white" Christians, right?

Spoiler!
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #63
Banned By Establishment

All of the examples you guys gave were military strikes on military targets, not some guy going to iran and strapping a bomb to himself in a mall, in the attacks you mentioned, military was the target, civilians got in the way. When a middle eastern person comes to the usa, they don't target military bases, they blow up innocent people. My point stands.
Posted via RS Mobile
predom is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #64
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
that's not true though in the name of Buddhism they're slaughtering rhoingyas in burma

and before china got in the mix in tibet the different sects were killing each other to rule
for a quick read Friendly Fuedalism - The Tibet Myth
well i guess i was wrong.

buddhists are evil too.

i guess all humans are evil.

we are violence incarnate. we should just abandon all our gods and just build shrines with statues of bombs and weapons in them. after all they are our real gods.

violence as a way of life and evolution! it is the path of ALL living beings. LOL!

who wants to join my religion. we'll go around and whoever says otherwise, we'll shoot them in the face. they'll see how real our god is.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #65
I keep RS good

Quote:
All of the examples you guys gave were military strikes on military targets, not some guy going to iran and strapping a bomb to himself in a mall, in the attacks you mentioned, military was the target, civilians got in the way. When a middle eastern person comes to the usa, they don't target military bases, they blow up innocent people. My point stands.
Posted via RS Mobile
to the islamic person, you are the military target.

if we could, we'd blow up their civilians too.

but it's just that... we kinda made up a buncha rules for war. so we kinda have to follow the rules we made up otherwise we'd be kinda hypocritical.

they don't have to follow the rules, cuz well, they don't want to play our game.

the enemy, is the enemy. you can choose what you wanna blow up, but in the end it's all the same. you're blowing something up and killing people for your side's cause.

lol u think blowing up civilians is worse than blowing up soldiers?
it might not be as combat honourable. but it is just as effective or more effective if you want to win a war. war is war. there are no rules.

if im playing chess with you, and i wanted to defeat you....
i'm not gonna blow up your pawns and knights and rooks. I'm going to break your fucking chess board over your head and make sure you never play this game again.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 05-23-2013 at 04:13 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #66
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_pub_bombings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton_hotel_bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Spanos_and_Stephen_Melrose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

New York's "Sunday Bomber"

A BOMBER'S CONFESSIONS - NYTimes.com

1980's bombing of the Statue of Liberty

etc

etc

etc
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #67
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
well i guess i was wrong.

buddhists are evil too.

i guess all humans are evil.

was buddha evil

lol
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #68

Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
i take it you're simply talking out of your ass based on a simple glancing at american news every now then.... completely ignoring the civilians that have been targeted and civilian and religious establishments and structures that have been targeted when human rights watch or amnesty international or the un or the red cross or even other world leaders protest actions you simply ignore it or "didn't hear about it" or you simply accept the excuse of the killers when they claim they were targeting insurgents or they thought they were insurgents etc etc...

i guess the millions of civilians who have been murdered and who suffer through the bombings just deserve it because they got in the way as you say... that sounds like the same mentality as the terrorists who attempt to target the US... they have excuses too you see
Old 05-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #69

Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 05-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #70
Banned By Establishment

Tell me this, if white people are as much to blame for terror attacks, why do muslims get the stereotype? Must be a reason...
Posted via RS Mobile
predom is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #71
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
holy f*ck you're stupid.. please don't reproduce

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #72
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
I wont bore people with the American and UK false flags that you probably think Muslims did.

You mentioned oil rich Iran... our masters have been running proxy terror campaigns against it since its people rose up with an Islamic revolution to get the countries sovereignty back.

The main campaign was an 8 year war through their old time CIA man Saddam who under their command used chemical weapons to gas Iranian soldiers and even the local Iraqi Kurds (3000+) as they didnt agree with the war efforts and who also live by Iraq's oil fields.
Thats good old Rummy in the picture.

Another proxy they have is the MKO which have committed 17,000 murders since the revolution to this day by means of simple terror acts.
A little doc
These innocent citizen hits are to destabilized the population which shows how desperate and ruthless our masters are.

Some latest terror attacks have been the murders of the countries scientist.

but the one that shows a direct terror attack is when an air craft carrier purposely shot an Iranian airliner with ~300 on board and at the end they gave the ships captain a medal for taking responsibility of the hit.

Quote:
Tell me this, if white people are as much to blame for terror attacks, why do muslims get the stereotype? Must be a reason...
Posted via RS Mobile
Because the Muslim faith (2 billion converts) has lots of righteous followers who will march and protest against injustice and occupation... Mainly the Iranian rev and the latest being the Arab spring. This unity of people is dangerous for colonizers and the theft of resources.

Last edited by Graeme S; 05-23-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Embed fixed
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:57 PM   #73
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
Of course now we need the ex to come out to defend him!

Woolwich attack: My ex-boyfriend the terror suspect was a 'lovely, polite boy? - Telegraph
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #74

That article is weird... speaking about her looks, bio, place of work, and her love for jlo... think the writer needs a gf
Old 05-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #75

Quote:
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by: