REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: YYZ / YUL
Posts: 24,828
Thanked 6,596 Times in 2,598 Posts
Moderator

Hi RS Admins/Mods,

I'd like to become VLS Mod again but would like to apologize for my recent rash of inexcusable behaviour. I will be good this time.

Thanks.

bcrdukes
Advertisement
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy
Fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline  
Old 05-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
iceboy & saucywoman are my parents!
 
ts14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ricemond
Posts: 1,384
Thanked 1,770 Times in 445 Posts
__________________
[23-07, 02:53] LSF22 the guy who i just saw had like 5 or 6 cars on his lawn needs a ride

[07-10, 15:42] nabs tbails14 = the legend continues

[27-10, 19:44] slickrick (to ts14) NO NOT THE EXHAUST

[07-10, 22:42] Ri2 If I had a real one I'd fap til it turns blue probably

[05-01, 16:24] Geoc ts you're a never ending inspiration for the inner buddy guy in all of us
ts14 is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:53 AM   #3
PM me for my nudes
 
smoothie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 3,640
Thanked 3,353 Times in 886 Posts
f1 drivers come out of retirement all the time.

theyre never the same.

for what its worth, this isnt f1 racing.

I like dukes, hes a nice guy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo View Post
Too bad it isn't about flipping cars to lose money, I'm really good at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3
 
?NR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Internet
Posts: 7,254
Thanked 1,014 Times in 440 Posts
I have asked you in chat a few weeks back. The offer still stands, however I must conduct a face-to-face interview.

no it will not be a 5 star hotel nor anything of that sort. Back down to earth.

Reply if you are still interested. You have given REVscene a great deal and I do acknowledge that fact. This is your one and only chance for reinstatement.

thanks.
?NR is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 08:22 AM   #5
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Infiniti
Posts: 2,470
Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
dukes..

xilley is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
Survivor MOD
 
T4RAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,031
Thanked 1,504 Times in 525 Posts
i look forward to dukes' comeback
T4RAWR is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,730
Thanked 12,144 Times in 3,366 Posts
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 10:47 AM   #8
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy
 
snails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: in a shell
Posts: 2,580
Thanked 5,905 Times in 1,119 Posts
we need a Snail Mod... votes?
snails is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #9
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Soundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Abbotstan
Posts: 20,730
Thanked 12,144 Times in 3,366 Posts
Sure, I'll moderate all the snails. Put me in, coach!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzira View Post
Does anyone know how many to a signature?
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #10
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy
 
snails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: in a shell
Posts: 2,580
Thanked 5,905 Times in 1,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
Sure, I'll moderate all the snails. Put me in, coach!
snails is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
2 n r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,018
Thanked 2,123 Times in 257 Posts
Hi. I would like to be a mod too. I like abusing power so I believe I would make a perfect candidate for this job LOL jk


Posted via RS Mobile
2 n r is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #12
rb
Network Admin Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,238
Thanked 1,039 Times in 369 Posts
Dukes, I think you're a great guy and you've done a lot for RS in the past...

However, i think its best that you're not back on the mod team as your intentions during your "recent rash of inexcusable behaviour" were quite clear. All you wanted to do was troll the members, mods and admins and basically wanted the site to burn from what it seemed. You wasted a lot of my time and resources trying to deal and clean up the mess that you helped caused and i dont appreciate that at all. In fact, it pissed me the **** off as I have personally treated you with nothing but respect over the years.

I thank you for the years of service but I simply can't trust you in any position with power on this site.

Thanks,
rb
rb is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #13
bcrdukes
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 9,054
Thanked 5,122 Times in 1,532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
Dukes, I think you're a great guy and you've done a lot of RS in the past.

However, i think its best that you're not back on the mod team as your intentions were during your "recent rash of inexcusable behaviour" were quite clear. You wanted to troll the shit out of the members and mods/admins and wasted a lot of my time trying to deal and clean up the mess.
TOS'd is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #14
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
Dukes, I think you're a great guy and you've done a lot for RS in the past...

However, i think its best that you're not back on the mod team as your intentions during your "recent rash of inexcusable behaviour" were quite clear. All you wanted to do was troll the members, mods and admins and basically wanted the site to burn from what it seemed. You wasted a lot of my time and resources trying to deal and clean up the mess that you helped caused and i dont appreciate that at all. In fact, it pissed me the **** off as I have personally treated you with nothing but respect over the years.

I thank you for the years of service but I simply can't trust you in any position with power on this site.

Thanks,
rb
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: YYZ / YUL
Posts: 24,828
Thanked 6,596 Times in 2,598 Posts
Wow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy
Fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #16
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
jakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pomo
Posts: 168
Thanked 116 Times in 41 Posts
This comeback wasn't meant to be. #neverforget
jakers is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
Wanna have a threesome?
 
MindBomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Squamish
Posts: 4,886
Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,656 Posts
I would briefly like to add, I support reinstating bcrdukes as a VLS moderator.

I've come to view bcrdukes as mature, knowledgeable, and very willing to lend support to members. I believe, because of these qualities, bcrdukes is capable of contributing significantly to RevScene in the roll of moderator. I would go so far as to say, bcrdukes is capable of contributing more positively and impactfully than the majority of moderators on the team currently do, because he so actively makes use of his merits, and only rarely behaves inappropriately.

That is, of course, but my simple opinion as a user of RevScene.
MindBomber is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
rb
Network Admin Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 5,238
Thanked 1,039 Times in 369 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Wow.
Sorry but those are my thoughts on the matter. If really want to go through with becoming a mod again, take NR up on his offer which was presented to you on chat that you seemed to have ignored. Unless you're trying to seek attention and troll us again? From what i understand, your PM button still works and you know of the right channels to go about getting re-instated.

If you go through the process that is offered to by NR and pass his requirements, then i will respect his decision and welcome you back to the mod team.
rb is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #19
Rider
 
gdoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,269
Thanked 2,078 Times in 530 Posts
gdoh is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #20
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
guddagudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 1,121
Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb View Post
Dukes, I think you're a great guy and you've done a lot for RS in the past...

However, i think its best that you're not back on the mod team as your intentions during your "recent rash of inexcusable behaviour" were quite clear. All you wanted to do was troll the members, mods and admins and basically wanted the site to burn from what it seemed. You wasted a lot of my time and resources trying to deal and clean up the mess that you helped caused and i dont appreciate that at all. In fact, it pissed me the **** off as I have personally treated you with nothing but respect over the years.

I thank you for the years of service but I simply can't trust you in any position with power on this site.

Thanks,
rb
__________________
BCRDUKES 2016
guddagudd is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #21
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,040
Thanked 7,900 Times in 1,421 Posts
dukes seemed to be a better person, contributing lots of good stuff to the forum, but na... taking away chat last time is inexcusable.. no more dukes as a mod plz
__________________
Quote:
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline  
Old 05-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #22
Media Officer / MOD
 
!Aznboi128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: vancouver
Posts: 26,493
Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,173 Posts
If there's any more discussion needed please use the pm function
!Aznboi128 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net