REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Surrey martial arts instructor facing sex related charge (https://www.revscene.net/forums/685168-surrey-martial-arts-instructor-facing-sex-related-charge.html)

BrRsn 06-12-2013 05:37 PM

Surrey martial arts instructor facing sex related charge

Quote:

Surrey martial arts instructor facing sex related charge
Daniel Ugarte will appear in court on Friday
Sonia Aslam June 12, 2013 11:13 am

13Share
SURREY (NEWS1130) – A sexual interference charge has been laid against a martial arts instructor from Surrey who is accused of touching someone under the age of 16.

Surrey RCMP Corporal Bert Paquet says Daniel Ivan Ugarte has been released from custody.

“He’s been released under very strict conditions that include no contact with the victim or any other young person. His conditions are to ensure the safety of the public and are monitored by our team,” he explains.

Paquet says they want to speak with anyone that may help further the police investigation. “We want to ensure that anyone that might have been a victim comes forward and speaks to us.”

Ugarte was arrested on May 12th.

He is expected to make a court appearance on Friday.

Surrey martial arts instructor facing sex related charge | News1130

Anyone else heard of this? I personally knew a few friends who took his martial arts classes and it's shocking to find out what he did -- especially who he did it to :heckno:

Also, funny to see the comments section of this article echoes a lot of the drama that goes on in revscene's threads where suburbs are mentioned.

spideyv2 06-12-2013 05:39 PM

strong avi, u cheeky kunt

Energy 06-12-2013 06:51 PM

Who's the Rflush @revscene in the comments?

Eatman 06-13-2013 01:50 AM

^copy n pasted for ya

Quote:

Rflush@Revscene says:

Typical surrey jack,wish the city officials would just bomb the 3 bridges so none of them can enter vancouver….surrey,where all the trash live and go.

:rukidding:

BrRsn 06-13-2013 01:47 PM

man every thread i start is always such a fail :okay:

PiuYi 06-13-2013 08:36 PM

whats the difference between sexual interference charge and sexual assault charge?

also, i'd feel bad for the guy if he's innocent... this is gonna devastate his business

BrRsn 06-13-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiuYi (Post 8260265)
whats the difference between sexual interference charge and sexual assault charge?

also, i'd feel bad for the guy if he's innocent... this is gonna devastate his business

Hey dude

I think its a shame to publicly out the guy like that -- so I'm wearing his face as my avatar as a sign of support for his cause.

Innocent until proven guilty! This is Canada People! Stop infringing our rights!

Red-nijzllab 06-13-2013 08:44 PM

Or mayb you are just his secret gay forbidden kungfu lover.

BrRsn 06-13-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red-nijzllab (Post 8260271)
Or mayb you are just his secret gay forbidden kungfu lover.

Listen here Ballzjinder, if that is even your real name, you got a lot of nerve coming into my thread and accusing me of being in a sexual relationship with that handsome, well muscled, hunk of a man. I assure you I have no relation to him and any references to him were purely comical in an attempt to justify my avatar selection.

Fuckin ballzjinder, I'm gonna get Suckdeep and Hardik to run a train on you, ho.

U dunt even knoe how uz surrey boiz roll

Gridlock 06-13-2013 08:55 PM

It's all "innocent until proven guilty" when someone knows the guy.

It's all, "castrate the dirty fuck" if he's a random.

seakrait 06-13-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sexual interference

Spoiler!

Quote:

Sexual assault

Spoiler!

Quote:

Assault definition (including sexual assault)
Spoiler!

CanLII - Criminal Code, RSC 1985, c C-46

Spidey 06-13-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

151. Sexual interference

151. Every person who, for a sexual purpose, touches, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, any part of the body of a person under the age of 16 years

basically anything sexual towards a youth who is under the age of 16 (since that is the age of consent in canada)... But since he is a martial arts instructor, and if the female was a student he could be charged for

153. Sexual exploitation

153. (1) Every person commits an offence who is in a position of trust or authority towards a young person, who is a person with whom the young person is in a relationship of dependency or who is in a relationship with a young person that is exploitative of the young person, and who

a young person is defined as anyone being over the age of 16, but under 18

Sexual assault is generally an umbrella term for sex related offences against adults

spideyv2 06-13-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8260278)
Listen here Ballzjinder, if that is even your real name, you got a lot of nerve coming into my thread and accusing me of being in a sexual relationship with that handsome, well muscled, hunk of a man. I assure you I have no relation to him and any references to him were purely comical in an attempt to justify my avatar selection.

Fuckin ballzjinder, I'm gonna get Suckdeep and Hardik to run a train on you, ho.

U dunt even knoe how uz surrey boiz roll

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...27/247/7b7.gif

drunkrussian 06-13-2013 10:34 PM

have you guys seen those bjj classes? there's no touching there that's not inappropriate

BrRsn 06-13-2013 10:40 PM

^perhaps that's why they call it BJJ and not karate.

blowjobjob