REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   banned from apartment gym and recreation rooms (https://www.revscene.net/forums/687722-banned-apartment-gym-recreation-rooms.html)

chickenugget69 08-28-2013 05:57 PM

banned from apartment gym and recreation rooms

I live in an apartment - there's an amenity room. Two weeks ago I was in there with my friend playing pool, but I forgot to close the windows before I left. For this I'm 'denied access' to the recreation rooms at this time (gym, amenity room, media room). I emailed asking how long I'm banned for and management wouldn't give me a direct answer, it takes them sometimes two days to reply to an email and they just said "your case will be reviewed at the next council meeting" which is October 1st. When I try to call the people who are in charge of this stuff are never there :/

Just wondering if you guys have experienced similar situations - if so, how long were you banned from using the recreation rooms? I just moved into this apartment and have always lived in a house before so I'm not familiar. thanks

Recon604 08-28-2013 06:37 PM

you actually need to make a thread for this?

:facepalm:

BrRsn 08-28-2013 06:48 PM

yo bro lets b real

i been watching your gym progress and its obvious those management bitches are jealous of your swole

ur getting 2 jacked 2 quick and haters gonna hate
they gonna ban u from the gym so they can come up and be benching 315 before you
what u gotta do is assert your alpha male status by finding the biggest dude in your building and beating the fuck out of him infront of everyone

then they will fear you
then they will not question you
then .. .and only then .. will they let you back into the gym

Zedbra 08-28-2013 08:47 PM

^ that made me laugh, thanks!

fishCak3s 08-29-2013 01:14 PM

tell them you demand your respect and protected by Charter or Rights and Freedoms

Soundy 08-29-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishCak3s (Post 8309923)
tell them you demand your respect and protected by Charter or Rights and Freedoms

Then piss in their garbage cans.

twitchyzero 08-29-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 8309443)
yo bro lets b real

i been watching your gym progress and its obvious those management bitches are jealous of your swole

they gonna ban u from the gym so they can come up and be benching 315 before you
what u gotta do is assert your alpha male status by finding the biggest dude in your building and beating the fuck out of him infront of everyone

then they will fear you

I had to read that and look at your avatar simultaneously

Energy 08-29-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

yo bro lets b real

then they will fear you

A+

Trinz 09-01-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

yo bro lets b real

then they will fear you

Legendary!

BBMme 09-01-2013 09:29 PM

Lol
Posted via RS Mobile

Ando 09-03-2013 09:22 AM

Ask to see the Strata bylaws/rules, see if there is mention of banning for violation amenity room rules.

Gridlock 09-10-2013 09:45 PM

Oh Jesus I fucking hate stratas.

Everything becomes a capital case.

"Gridlock, have you considered getting your strata manager license?" um, fuck no. Sitting through meeting after meeting listening to some old fart talk about the kid that left the window open in the gym? Thanks, but no.

buddy 09-11-2013 09:06 AM

^ I blamed myself for not going to strata meetings then I blamed myself for going ...

Gridlock 09-11-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddy (Post 8318138)
^ I blamed myself for not going to strata meetings then I blamed myself for going ...

Well, I just picture the random shit that tenants can come up and the amount of eye rolling you do when someone actually thinks we monitor the video cameras as part of our day...and should!

And you think, "omg, what if that guy had a vote, and we had to listen to him?"

No, no, run far away from being a strata manager :)

Spidey 09-11-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gridlock (Post 8318144)
Well, I just picture the random shit that tenants can come up and the amount of eye rolling you do when someone actually thinks we monitor the video cameras as part of our day...and should!

And you think, "omg, what if that guy had a vote, and we had to listen to him?"

No, no, run far away from being a strata manager :)

Thing is, it's probably the guy that WOULD complain about the petty things, that end up as strata manager. Personally, I think having a strata is good. The sad thing is that without law/order, people are hopeless and dumbasses. I rather live in a building where there are too many rules, than no rules.