REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Mayweather/Alvarez Fight (https://www.revscene.net/forums/688287-mayweather-alvarez-fight.html)

Hondaracer 09-15-2013 06:56 PM

Mayweather/Alvarez Fight

Anyone watch? I'm glad i got around to watching it amazing show from start to finish. People can hate on all three all they want but when i saw Wayne and Bieber with Floyd i was fucking laughing out loud like Wow.. You went all out. Like the intro said Floyd doesnt care about winning the ring or the crowd it's about the $$$ and to have wayne and Bieber out there for The Money Team and just like "young money" in general ya gotta give them credit lol

the fight itself, fuck i've probably watched like the last 6 Mayweather and random pacquiao fights and i've never seen a crazier fight live than last night, Floyd is an absolute magician with his punches they are sooo fucking fast and his movement is so unpredictable he will never lose, no one who can counter like that and change the flow of the fight will ever be de-throned unless he goes too far into his career. Like the announcers said, the opponent nor the audience really know whether floyd is on offense or defense at any point because he has the ability to change it so frequently to his advantage

great fight, and for Alvarez only being 24 that was a great bout

spideyv2 09-15-2013 11:30 PM

Matthysse vs Garcia was pretty sick. IMO, Garcia could very well be next up for Mayweather.

As for the main event...Canelo took this fight a few years too early, Mayweather dominated and controlled the fight just like I thought he would. It'll be interesting to see how Canelo bounces back from his first L.

Looking forward to Marquez vs Bradley, Pacquiao vs Rios and Golovkin vs Stevens. Keep an eye out for Golovkin, the guy is a fucking monster.

neggo 09-15-2013 11:33 PM

Actually, I liked how Alvarez wasn't scared and was actually impressed with how he was doing earlier in the rounds. It was just pure domination by mayweather after - guy is an absolute genius.

The fact that Alvarez is so young is a scary thought.

steinfeld 09-16-2013 11:05 AM

Did you see Mayweather's entrance? It was probably one of the best performances by Lil Wayne. He really exemplifies that cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Wongtouski 09-30-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steinfeld (Post 8321232)
Did you see Mayweather's entrance? It was probably one of the best performances by Lil Wayne. He really exemplifies that cocaine is one hell of a drug.

2 additions to your comment

1) I made sure to keep an eye on him during the fight to see if he put on a t-shirt afterwards....nope he sat topless during teh fight

2) Cracks me up how Bieber is there (again) to walk Mayweather to the ring.