REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:25 AM   #5376
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Putin must've hated the loud mouth antics also,Tons of people online were hating McGregor's non-stop trash talk from the get go.

end of the day,UFC is gonna pay off anyone who has a problem like the las vegas sports commissioner who ran out of the arena when everything was turning for the worse if they want to host UFC again,it has to bring 100's of millions already with people partying & hotel costs for Fight night,Las vegas investors are scared shit-less if their main income from UFC ends entirely....there's too much on the line for anyone to say fuck ufc & their wild antics.

lets just see if ufc slowly covers for Khabib so he would be allowed back in usa with money doing all the talking,they did for McGregor when someone actually did get fucked up "cut above the eye from glass".....verse the little love taps that Khabib did,that didn't do fuck all but hype the next fight more when he jumped out the stage. Khabib's entire winnings from the night is most likely gonna be eaten by penalties & he'll accept it just to fight again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Budong View Post
while true, this debacle put the UFC front and centre again, its not an image the UFC wants to go down. However, the UFC should know that the moment you include the bus attack in the promos, that it definitely sets the precedent that this shit is what sells fights.

Who and what sells fights. Drama. The moment McGregor started his whole parade of being "THE SHOW" is when this whole shit went down. WELL before this.

Dana White said the perfect cover-up "Oh WELL that was apart of the story!"...than waited for next question,greasy fucking rich twat.
Advertisement

Last edited by Mr.Money; 10-07-2018 at 08:44 AM.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:32 AM   #5377
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Last edited by zyzzjr; 10-14-2018 at 04:12 PM.
zyzzjr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2018, 09:38 AM   #5378
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
I don't think it was a promotional hype, on Khabib's end. DC called it right. I think it was purely standing up for all the BS he's been listening to, leading up to the fight. I can totally see his point of view - it's not a game to him. Should he have rushed the crowd, of course not. I was hoping he'd keep the choke on, well after the tap, while eye-fucking Connor's boys.

That said, Connor obviously wins the mindfucking game and can now play the victim. All while showing mercy by not pressing charges.

In the end, as a sport, Dana fucked up and should've nipped the whole thing in the bud, months ago. Being the greedy fuck he is, now he's just going to promote the shit out of the whole situation again.

Purely based on the fight, I don't think Conner deserves an immediate rematch. I want to see McGregor/Diaz 3 and Nurmagomedov smash Ferguson, first.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:32 AM   #5379
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,908 Posts
Moral of the story, do not get Drake in your corner!
whitev70r is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #5380
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Ya I'm all up for Khabib vs ferguson and a trilogy fight for Connor and Nate.

Assuming Khabib and connor win that just makes a potential rematch for this fight all the sweater.

I'm very curious what happens to connor if he loses 2 in a row.
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:06 PM   #5381

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioman View Post
I'm very curious what happens to connor if he loses 2 in a row.
What do you mean? He already has.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:40 PM   #5382
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

@whitrv70r you seem to have huge hate for Connor and I don’t really understand why

Don’t get me wrong, khabib was going to destroy Connor before the fight even started, but to think Connor is some huge douche outside the octagon is sort of untrue in a lot of ways

The only reason khabib is getting a pay day is because of Connor. Khabib should be thanking him for that. Connor changed the ufc single handedly and his pay cheque’s speak for themselves. He’s also a very talented fighter. I think you may be misunderstand his confidence with cockiness.

You really think Connor does what he does because he actually hates the fighters? He’s doing all of it for promotion, because he’s taking the reputation he built and is making hundreds of millions now. He could case less if he loses a fight or not

Connor literally has your emotions right where he wants it. He wants haters to see him lose and fans to see him win. Hate him or love him, his promotion game is strong
kr4l is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #5383
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Last edited by zyzzjr; 10-14-2018 at 04:12 PM.
zyzzjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:53 PM   #5384
Rs has made me the man i am today!

https://mobile.twitter.com/shaunking...30822260899840

At 0:38 , Conor sucker punches Khabib's trainer - which started Khabib's bro jumping into the ring and sucker punching Conor.

However, Conor is in the kitchen taking the heat. So good on him for not pressing charges.

Khabib just showed an absolute clinic. Pure domination. He could have ended it in the second round. But nope, he just slowed his strikes enough while Conor was on the ground so that the ref would not stop it. He was toying with Conor and just wanted to inflict more damage in 5 rounds (well 4 rds in this fight) instead of ending it early - just like his previous fights.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:05 PM   #5385
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
What they really should have done was punish Khabib when he first put his hands on Lubov or whatever his name was. That's what incited the McGregor thing to begin with.

I don't think that would have prevented anything, but it would have set the precedent that everyone is now looking for.

They want these guys to push the envelope, but they have taken it way too far, putting other fighters in danger, and now worse, taking it into the audience itself.

The governor of NV was in the audience, and he GTFO of there.. I can imagine that didn't help Khabib's cause
Khabib was lecturing Artem. It was a pat at the back of his head. Literally confronted Artem saying something along the lines of 'we're russian, why do we need to talk trash to each other....".

I blame Artem for being a bitch. He was trash talking Khabib, Khabib confronted him man to man to tell him t not talk crap. That should have been the end.

Old 10-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #5386
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kr4l View Post
He could case less if he loses a fight or not
I wouldn't go that far, he 100% cares whether he loses or not. He likes money, and all the sponsors and big pay days won't last if you lose a few fights in a row, no matter how well you know how to hype a fight.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #5387
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
george st pierre fight is most likely gonna used to roll over all the drama IMO.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:53 PM   #5388
Need my Daily Fix of RS

glad khabib did what he did. conor is a bitch
bossha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #5389
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,495 Times in 1,692 Posts
Official MMA Thread - *Spoilers*

-mad respect for the Black Beast. Derrick Lewis. [emoji106]

What a comeback win for Lewis with that KO in the last 20 seconds of the last round. Scary power.

Last edited by pastarocket; 10-07-2018 at 05:17 PM.
pastarocket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #5390
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
-mad respect for the Black Beast. Derrick Lewis. [emoji106]

What a comeback win for Lewis with that KO in the last 20 seconds of the last round. Scary power.

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:50 PM   #5391
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
I wouldn't go that far, he 100% cares whether he loses or not. He likes money, and all the sponsors and big pay days won't last if you lose a few fights in a row, no matter how well you know how to hype a fight.
I Probably worded it wrong. All fighters care about winning, but after every single fight connor has won or lost, he’s definitely been respectful, even against Aldo.

The cultural difference was definitely the deciding factor. It was all business for Connor but all personal for khabib
kr4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #5392

From this view, you can see that at 0:25 Conor actually threw a punch at the guy who carries Khabib's hat before he got suckered by the dude in the red

This might change things, who knows
Old 10-08-2018, 04:17 AM   #5393
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
I actually doubt they'll ever use this footage again
That would be if the do, we can see how greasy Dana really is if he does.
blagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 04:54 AM   #5394

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagh View Post
That would be if the do, we can see how greasy Dana really is if he does.
We'll see! After I wrote that, he said he didn't regret using the bus footage to promote this one... who really knows what he's actually thinking, but if it's actually that.. then
Old 10-08-2018, 05:21 AM   #5395

Quote:
https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/1048830842196226048

From this view, you can see that at 0:25 Conor actually threw a punch at the guy who carries Khabib's hat before he got suckered by the dude in the red

This might change things, who knows
You can also see Khabib throwing his mouth guard (@0:08) recklessly into a crowd possibly aiming for Danis.

Last edited by blagh; 10-08-2018 at 05:42 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:35 AM   #5396

Quote:
Originally Posted by will068 View Post
Khabib was lecturing Artem. It was a pat at the back of his head. Literally confronted Artem saying something along the lines of 'we're russian, why do we need to talk trash to each other....".

I blame Artem for being a bitch. He was trash talking Khabib, Khabib confronted him man to man to tell him t not talk crap. That should have been the end.

Check out 1:30
This is not true, and definitely not man to man.

Translation:

"Khabib is pissed about what Artem said at a weigh in a while back. Khabib came up to him and said yo you said this shit. Atrem said no I didn’t. Then khabib got in his face and said yeah you said this and this and Artem says he never said that. So khabib says keep my name out of your mouth and slaps him. Then he says if i ever hear you talk about me again im gunna fuck you up do you understand? And Artem is trying to say something and khabib cuts him off and says DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?! Artem says yes"
Old 10-08-2018, 06:55 AM   #5397

Khabib is a fool he has his 2 mill purse with-held by the NSAC. All because he wanted to give justice....... after winning the fight .

Doesn't realize its because of Connor he had this opportunity to get the most exposure he ever probably will have now...

Enough fame to receive a congratulation phone call from Putin himself, which he thought this fight would have real geopolitical issues which couldn't of been resolved after the fight through mutual respect.

Connors mind games are on anther level he was able to manipulate this idiot to risk his career, friends careers, VISA issues, criminal offences with him and in his entourage. Yes that 2 mill purse would be nice to cover those upcoming fines and possible bail fees for your team

And Khabib is a pussy for hiding on that bus, there is no way that many of Connors entourage is going to assault Khabib that bad in front of that many CAMERAS .

That being said Khabib will get suspened IMO, and they should strip him of the title and make CM vs Ferguson for the new or interm title and have the winner of that fight Khabib (once suspension is over). Diaz and Poirier fit into the equation as well, but there needs to be a winner to stay ready as a replacement.
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #5398

Quote:
This is not true, and definitely not man to man.

Translation:

"Khabib is pissed about what Artem said at a weigh in a while back. Khabib came up to him and said yo you said this shit. Atrem said no I didn’t. Then khabib got in his face and said yeah you said this and this and Artem says he never said that. So khabib says keep my name out of your mouth and slaps him. Then he says if i ever hear you talk about me again im gunna fuck you up do you understand? And Artem is trying to say something and khabib cuts him off and says DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NOT?! Artem says yes"
But... but.. religion! Family!

So he's just a punk... even more of a punk because it's not just for hype and show
This post thanked by:
Old 10-08-2018, 07:40 AM   #5399

Let's set aside the sideshow for a minute and discuss about the actual fight and what happened before the brawl/mayhem:

Old 10-08-2018, 08:19 AM   #5400
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
Khabib is a fool he has his 2 mill purse with-held by the NSAC. All because he wanted to give justice....... after winning the fight .

Doesn't realize its because of Connor he had this opportunity to get the most exposure he ever probably will have now...

Enough fame to receive a congratulation phone call from Putin himself, which he thought this fight would have real geopolitical issues which couldn't of been resolved after the fight through mutual respect.

Connors mind games are on anther level he was able to manipulate this idiot to risk his career, friends careers, VISA issues, criminal offences with him and in his entourage. Yes that 2 mill purse would be nice to cover those upcoming fines and possible bail fees for your team

And Khabib is a pussy for hiding on that bus, there is no way that many of Connors entourage is going to assault Khabib that bad in front of that many CAMERAS .

That being said Khabib will get suspened IMO, and they should strip him of the title and make CM vs Ferguson for the new or interm title and have the winner of that fight Khabib (once suspension is over). Diaz and Poirier fit into the equation as well, but there needs to be a winner to stay ready as a replacement.
And who tapped out?
why would Ferguson fight a loser.
Dana will give Khabib a slap on the wrist.

Last edited by Manic!; 10-08-2018 at 08:28 AM.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote