REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Off-duty NYPD officer half beaten to death (https://www.revscene.net/forums/690340-off-duty-nypd-officer-half-beaten-death.html)

StylinRed 11-18-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 8364642)
might not have hit him a lot, but the fact that he was out cold and took full force hits to the head against the ground will mess anyone up

yeah still surprised at the damage he was able to inflict though scary

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicboi (Post 8364652)
apparently the worst parts were cut from the video...

nope the article was referring to the news feed the youtube clip should be the full one (if you go to wabc-tv the video they show is highly edited)

vafanculo 11-18-2013 09:51 PM

At one point it looked like he picked up and slammed his head on the pavement. I hope he does get 25 years, and this sets a precedent for these kind of attacks.

Sad part is that this happens so often that the video does not seem shocking.
Posted via RS Mobile

subordinate 11-18-2013 10:00 PM

i love how everyone say in forums I've been reading, they (bystanders) should have jumped in and helped.

You see that guy? I know he was drunk now, but looking at the video, I guess that or drugs. Ever punch a drunk guy? It does nothing unless you can knock him out & I don't have Jimmy Hendricks power nor 2x national wrestling champ.

And he's a big guy too so yeah, no thanks. First rule is protect yourself first, I'll definitely call the cops and scream the cops are coming or throw something at him from afar.

But I know my limits and that guy would smash me.

NKC ONE 11-18-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_chin (Post 8364658)

I'm so immature...All I read was "Man accused of beating off a duty cop."

doritos 11-19-2013 03:06 AM

dayammn, after that video, i happened to click on this link that is related to that black range rover vs bikers. Cops were part of the group

parm104 11-19-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doritos (Post 8364891)
dayammn, after that video, i happened to click on this link that is related to that black range rover vs bikers. Cops were part of the group

5 Off duty NYPD Officers Among Bikers over 'Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers In NYC' - YouTube

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...really-owl.jpg

4x4runner 11-19-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8364894)

came in to read parms response to the video, didnt expect him to troll. HAHAHA.

Mr.HappySilp 11-19-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drow (Post 8364504)
Suspect Arraigned In Beating Of Off-Duty NYPD Cop « CBS New York

suspect pleads he was drunk and has zero recollection of what happened

jesus christ.

So does that men anyone who murder, kill assult, rape just have to say they were drunk and have no control and have zero recollection of what happened gets off the hook? Just saying the guy used sucha poor excuse that's going to get throw out of the court room.

FerrariEnzo 11-19-2013 10:36 AM

What I dont get is when people are fighting and 1 guy goes down, why the the beating still continue? Does that make 1 tougher?

Ferra 11-19-2013 12:20 PM

i am stereotyped..

If I see a fight outside a bar or a club, I probably won't give a shit about it too
I am just going to assume it is some drunk men who are fighting because they need to prove their manhood over some retarded things...(e.g. you looked at my girl, you were walking in my path, you disrespected me...etc)

westopher 11-19-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 8364995)
What I dont get is when people are fighting and 1 guy goes down, why the the beating still continue? Does that make 1 tougher?

Hitting someone once when they are too fucked up to move is despicable, hitting someone as many times as this guy did deserves a bullet in the head. Attempted murder/murder is the same thing in my book.