REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Chilliwack pastor tells congregation vaccines interfere with God’s care (https://www.revscene.net/forums/693558-chilliwack-pastor-tells-congregation-vaccines-interfere-god%92s-care.html)

CharlesInCharge 03-15-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsx (Post 8436851)
If or when you have kids, please don't vaccinate them. Stand by your principle. You're going to be by their bedside as they fade and you're going to whisper, "it's not my fault, it's chemtrails."

Im not against vaccinating if its done right, it takes lots of research to follow the right path and source of shots.

So you're 100% sure of the "states (and corporations)" antidotes...
and you think anyone challenging that, despite all the past vaccine revelations and whistle blowers, are crazy chem-trail loons... nice.

One simple question and if you watched the video I posted; we see that mercury released from metal filling in teeth causes neurons to die out, so why does the system give a newly born baby, with a little brain, Hepities B shots if its he/she isnt going to have sex well into the teens?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsx (Post 8436507)
Religious people are a cancer to progress.

We're thousands years as modern man, and people still believe in gods? How primitive is that? If they die because they don't believe in science, PLEASE DIE, we don't need to perpetuate ignorance.

I absolutely...ABSOLUTELY loathe religious persons. It's a cop out. It's a denial on logic and reason. It's a denial of the fragility of life and a slap in the face of humanity.

Where would the independent and truly free Islamic republic of Iran be today if it wasnt for the righteous pillars of religion to help overthrow the empires occupation?

I think many here have fallen for the anti-religion propaganda theme that the empire subjugates with the goals for a degenerate society, resulting in controlling people easier.

rsx 03-15-2014 10:17 PM

Btw I don't really want your future kid to die. I was being hyperbolic.

Religion had its use back in the day, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely out grown itself.

I'm sure pharma corps and other corps have done some weird stuff, but statistically, longevity has improved ever since we started practicing and incorporating modern medicine in our lives. I may be part of the herd, but I still go to doctors and hospitals and take their prescribed antibiotics when I'm sick.

CharlesInCharge 03-15-2014 10:38 PM

Well you're doing it wrong :p

Modern medicine surely has improved longevity... but that could be the problem for our overlords :D

edit - this was video I posted in the vaccine thread if anyones interested.
_youtube.com/watch?v=_pRRHoXGtNQ

underscore 03-16-2014 12:06 AM

I find it ridiculous that religious people can take an oldass book that was translated IDK how many times literally, yet this possibility doesn't even cross their minds:

I hate religion, most were created around fear and ignorance due to a lack of scientific knowledge. Now we have that knowledge yet dipshits everywhere are ignoring it for some poorly translated book being interpreted by idiots.

Even then, I feel that people can believe in whatever the hell they want so long as they shut their whore mouths and don't negatively impact someone else's life because of their cunty ass views.

Iceman_2K 03-16-2014 03:22 PM

Haven't they thought about the fact that God was the one that pushed scientists to create the vaccine in the first place?

underscore 03-17-2014 09:59 AM

^ that's basically what the video I posted says. If they believe in god then according to their beliefs didn't god create the scientists that made the vaccines?

ziggyx 03-17-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by observer (Post 8436622)
Easy for us to say now.

The Bible was supposed to be taken literally for hundreds of years until proven wrong both factually and morally.

Galileo was locked up suggesting the earth goes around the sun. How many witches were burnt in different religions, the terror of irrational dogma cannot be trivialized.

Back in the day, everyone needed the religious front or face society's imminent condemnation. Some argue that it was the reason why Darwin delayed the publication of the Origin of Species. It is anyone's guess how far the brilliants minds could have taken us without being held back by the powerful church.

Religion had been part of all civilizations' history, and thus we should learn and understand our past; however, in this day and age, we are better off confining its influence strictly as part of social studies.

When religion (or any other superstition) promotes blind faith and dogmatism rejecting reason and logic, it is cancer to human progress in my humble opinion.

http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/...-dark-ages.jpg

MG1 03-17-2014 07:19 PM

Arguing with religious nutjobs is like Spock trying to mind meld with an amoeba.

Euro7r 03-17-2014 07:28 PM

I have no idea what this Chilli"WHACK" pastor is on but God created everything on this earth for a purpose. There's a reason why there are doctors in this world. If one should rely solely on God's healing, why did God create doctors? Makes no sense to me at this guys logic about vaccination.

Anjew 03-17-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euro7r (Post 8438637)
I have no idea what this Chilli"WHACK" pastor is on but God created everything on this earth for a purpose. There's a reason why there are doctors in this world. If one should rely solely on God's healing, why did God create doctors? Makes no sense to me at this guys logic about vaccination.

His interpretation of the scriptures and paradigm of this world is different from yours. You question his logic the same way another person who is not religious or of another religion would question yours.

Mancini 03-18-2014 04:14 PM

The most unfortunate part of this situation are the innocent victims (i.e. children).

It also seems that any religious person with any extreme viewpoint on any subject causes the general population to assume it is the viewpoint of everyone who declares their belief in God.
Posted via RS Mobile

MG1 03-18-2014 06:50 PM

Most religious nutjobs have an alterior, as well as, an ulterior motive. Usually for power, fame, fortune, etc.

Rarely are they in it for the good of others. Some of them are so fucked up, they think they are the messengers or the voice of god. You know, meglomaniac stuff.....