REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Ferrari dealership on Burrard (https://www.revscene.net/forums/693748-ferrari-dealership-burrard.html)

multicartual 03-22-2014 05:04 AM

Ferrari dealership on Burrard

I walked by there twice while hitting NCIX up for computer parts

First time I saw a couple d-bags peel out and nearly cream a broad in a smart car, then they took off through the red light at the end of the block.

On the way back, some dickhead in an SLS(?) almost ran over a girl while burning out of the alley, then proceeded to nearly crash as he half spun the car into the street, again almost wiping out someone else in traffic

Someone should setup a camera and capture the jackassery. Fuck people who own expensive cars in this city are goofs who can't drive

hud 91gt 03-22-2014 08:05 AM

I've seen my fair share of ass holes pull out of there too. My favourite is, when they pull out and completely block all north bound traffic while waiting for a gap in the south bound. Idiots.

supremematt85 03-22-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8441823)
I walked by there twice while hitting NCIX up for computer parts

First time I saw a couple d-bags peel out and nearly cream a broad in a smart car, then they took off through the red light at the end of the block.

On the way back, some dickhead in an SLS(?) almost ran over a girl while burning out of the alley, then proceeded to nearly crash as he half spun the car into the street, again almost wiping out someone else in traffic

Someone should setup a camera and capture the jackassery. Fuck people who own expensive cars in this city are goofs who can't drive

In other news, many people with expensive cars can drive normally.
Posted via RS Mobile

lowside67 03-22-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremematt85 (Post 8441839)
In other news, many people with expensive cars can drive normally.
Posted via RS Mobile

In a related story, many people with shitty cars are also inconsiderate or incapable drivers.

importfruit79 03-22-2014 09:19 AM

In a breaking story we bring to you live nobody giving a fuck
Posted via RS Mobile

multicartual 03-22-2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by importfruit79 (Post 8441856)
In a breaking story we bring to you live nobody giving a fuck
Posted via RS Mobile

Hahaha :whistle:

StylinRed 03-22-2014 09:37 AM

did one of those douchebags make an account on here pretending no one cares?

Speed2K 03-22-2014 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hud 91gt (Post 8441838)
I've seen my fair share of ass holes pull out of there too. My favourite is, when they pull out and completely block all north bound traffic while waiting for a gap in the south bound. Idiots.

They need to head back to Richmond.

supremematt85 03-22-2014 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed2K (Post 8441885)
They need to head back to Richmond.

West van bro
Posted via RS Mobile

Qmx323 03-22-2014 01:57 PM

id say 50% richmond 50% west van

brute_4s 03-22-2014 08:30 PM

you call these ppl assholes meanwhile u call a random woman in a smart car that im assuming youve never met a broad??? seems to me sir you are also part of the problem that is happening to this country.... no respect.

and yes broad for a women is a derogatory term.

GS8 03-22-2014 08:33 PM

Sorry guize, it was me.

The whole Buick thing is a front. No one ever suspects the guy who claims to drive a Buick.

:pokerface:

hud 91gt 03-22-2014 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brute_4s (Post 8442115)
you call these ppl assholes meanwhile u call a random woman in a smart car that im assuming youve never met a broad??? seems to me sir you are also part of the problem that is happening to this country.... no respect.

and yes broad for a women is a derogatory term.

According to the most politically correct online dictionary… Urban Dictionary. He still has some respect.

"broad -

Word for a woman. Less respectable than lady but much more respectable than bitch."

meme405 03-22-2014 10:03 PM

Haha who wants to take wagers on how many times the people driving the cars peeling out of the dealerships or areas near the dealers are the lot attendants or service people and not the owner of the vehicles?

Ikkaku 03-22-2014 10:08 PM

SR auto is also by there :lawl:

brute_4s 03-23-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hud 91gt (Post 8442126)
According to the most politically correct online dictionary… Urban Dictionary. He still has some respect.

"broad -

Word for a woman. Less respectable than lady but much more respectable than bitch."

that is the more modern definition of it. the reason why it was originally used as a term towards women is because it used to be a butchers term and was defined as "a piece of meat with a hole in it."

multicartual 03-23-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brute_4s (Post 8442280)
that is the more modern definition of it. the reason why it was originally used as a term towards women is because it used to be a butchers term and was defined as "a piece of meat with a hole in it."

Broad, to me, is a woman with some attitude!

She flipped him the bird and I laughed!

dared3vil0 03-23-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brute_4s (Post 8442280)

:lawl: :ifyouknow:

Jgresch 03-23-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meme405 (Post 8442161)
Haha who wants to take wagers on how many times the people driving the cars peeling out of the dealerships or areas near the dealers are the lot attendants or service people and not the owner of the vehicles?

I'll take that wager.

smoothie. 03-23-2014 11:43 AM

Brb gf will be referred to as broad from now on
Posted via RS Mobile

jnesss 03-23-2014 08:34 PM

call the non emergency line and report it.

i called in on an e class coupe for driving like a fucker. he punched it while turning right from the middle of 3 lanes, cutting somebody off who was already turning right, and nearly ran a pedestrian over. the operator told me i should've reported it asap.

multicartual 03-23-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnesss (Post 8442587)
call the non emergency line and report it.

i called in on an e class coupe for driving like a fucker. he punched it while turning right from the middle of 3 lanes, cutting somebody off who was already turning right, and nearly ran a pedestrian over. the operator told me i should've reported it asap.