REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   Vancouver activities (https://www.revscene.net/forums/695895-vancouver-activities.html)

ilovebacon 06-09-2014 04:07 PM

Vancouver activities

So summer is here and was wondering what fun activities are out there that we have around Vancouver.

BrRsn 06-09-2014 04:14 PM

step 1: load all your favorite music onto your phone/cd
step 2: fill up car with gas
step 3: drive to a town far away that you've never been to, stop at the first restaurant you see and stuff yourself, wander around, drive home

:fullofwin:

I like doing that, except I usually just end up on the sea to sky and inevitably eat at some tourist trap restaurant in whistler and come home .. still fun though

SpeedStars 06-09-2014 04:27 PM

Drive in movie theater :toot:

kunoman1 06-09-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpeedStars (Post 8484424)
Drive in movie theater :toot:

Oh man I've always wanted to go to that

knight604 06-09-2014 11:22 PM

Depends who you do it with , this summer im going on a road trip in the beast and taking the woman to the spa on the island and have a good old time wandering.

Klondike 06-10-2014 01:07 AM

Doesn't really involve driving, but you should ride the aquabus at least once in your lifetime. It's a lot of fun and it's worth the money.

I skytrained to science world then took the aquabus to Granville Island, walked around, had a beer then went home.

sonick 06-10-2014 08:33 AM

Night Market (Richmond or North Vancouver)
Farmer's Markets
Stanley Park Outdoor Movies
Craft Brewery Bar Hopping around Main street

jinxcrusader 06-10-2014 03:11 PM

www.boredinvancouver.com

Pegacorn 06-10-2014 09:10 PM

Here's a list of hiking trails around Vancouver, with difficulty ratings: Hiking Trails Sorted by Name | Vancouver Trails

PinkMuffin 06-10-2014 10:44 PM

kayaking, hiking, bungee jumping, playland/pne, castle fun park, shooting range, zoo, go karting, laser tagging..etc....that's all i can think of for now.

guurl 06-11-2014 11:44 AM

walk around science world / Olympic village .. get some gelatoooooo
or walk around Canada place along the seawall get some gelato thereeee LOL

vape / hookah lounge...
go kayaking with the deer lake groupon
deep cove, lynn valley, chief hikes or if you want to challenge yourself do the grouse grind
drive/walk around british properties and admire the rich houses LOL
go to steveston on a sunny day..get some fish & chips hehe

if you just want to stay within the city then go to the beach, rent some bikes / rollerblades and go along the seawall