REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 05:14 PM   #6701
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
yup, i know. so whatever, no point in discussing it any further.
Advertisement
Spoiler!
Old 02-27-2015, 05:19 PM   #6702
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
Which begs the question, what were these women thinking!? Dirtbag move on Sharp's part? Absolutely! However, it takes two to tango..
What most people don't realize, are that a lot of times, vicitims of cheaters are just as responsible for the cheat, as the cheaters themselves. (I'm not really gonna get into how or why I know that).

Guessing the situation and considering that most hockey players are considered celebrities, it's not really too far of a stretch to believe a hockey player (no matter how squeaky-clean the media image; think Gretzky, Micheal Jordan, etc) is, probably getting some on the side.

If you're asking why some women (gf or wives) would cheat when you've already bagged a guy likes of Kane or Keith, my guess is that some women, when they get past a certain point patience when they know or find out their partners have been fooling around, they just don't give a fuck will even try to hurt you back.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:24 PM   #6703
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Before we start assuming things...what credible source are u guys basing this on?
Old 02-27-2015, 05:31 PM   #6704
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
What most people don't realize, are that a lot of times, vicitims of cheaters are just as responsible for the cheat, as the cheaters themselves. (I'm not really gonna get into how or why I know that).

Guessing the situation and considering that most hockey players are considered celebrities, it's not really too far of a stretch to believe a hockey player (no matter how squeaky-clean the media image; think Gretzky, Micheal Jordan, etc) is, probably getting some on the side.

If you're asking why some women (gf or wives) would cheat when you've already bagged a guy likes of Kane or Keith, my guess is that some women, when they get past a certain point patience when they know or find out their partners have been fooling around, they just don't give a fuck will even try to hurt you back.
Patrick Sharp is a huge upgrade over both Kane and Keith..

just saying...

Old 02-27-2015, 05:51 PM   #6705
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Budong View Post
Kimo Timonen to hawks
Flyers received a 2015 2nd and a conditional 2016
For a 40-year-old defenseman who hasn't played in almost a year ...

Timonen in recent years has slowed down quite a bit. I can't see this going well after nearly a year off with blood clots.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:30 PM   #6706
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts

Fucking little rat bastard.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2015, 09:05 PM   #6707
nah
My homepage has been set to RS

Elite Centers 101 | The Players' Tribune

This one written by Logan Couture.

Henrik Sedin
This one almost isn’t fair because of his twin brother. Those guys seem to have some kind of psychic mind-control thing where they know where each other are at all times. They both use their backhands to pass better than anyone in the world. Just like Getzlaf and Perry, they love to use the back of the net to create havoc. They aren’t that fast, but their technique is very good and they protect the puck so well that they can slow the game down to the speed they want to play.

It’s tough to close down on them in the defensive zone, because as soon as you go chasing them and lift up your stick for one second, they’re going to find a hole to pass to one another. The name of the game against them is keeping your stick on the ice and staying patient, or they’ll make you pay. If you think I’m joking about the mind-control, watch this no-look behind-the-back pass from Henrik to Daniel.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-27-2015, 09:06 PM   #6708

Try to swing his legs and try to hit schneids in the head with his skates! Such a piece of shit that guy! I don't know who I hate more him or Cooke!
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 12:18 AM   #6709
nah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabatron View Post
Try to swing his legs and try to hit schneids in the head with his skates! Such a piece of shit that guy! I don't know who I hate more him or Cooke!
Why We Fight | The Players' Tribune
By Brandon Prust

This is Marchand to a tee when I first read it.

There’s a mutual respect between enforcers. Guys who don’t honor the code are called rats. Rats are the guys who show zero respect for opponents. They’ll go after the top skill player and take runs at goalies and then won’t answer the bell when it comes time to fight. They’ll act tough, but when a tough guy comes knocking on the door, they skate away.

But here’s the thing about rats: They’re almost always bad for a team. There’s nothing like that moment when a guy asks for a fight and a rat turns them down. It does something to the atmosphere of the entire building. If fighting didn’t exist, those guys could skate around all game trying to head-hunt the skill players on the other team with no repercussions. It’s not about the fight itself. Even just by turning down a fight, the rats lose momentum for their team.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 01:52 AM   #6710
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
Which begs the question, what were these women thinking!? Dirtbag move on Sharp's part? Absolutely! However, it takes two to tango..
Quote:
Exactly...
I mean... if you tell me Sharp has no game... it be a lie

but its one thing to mess with Kane's girlfriend..its another to be a true homewrecker and fuck with Keith's family... so its a dick move here....
Quote:
Patrick Sharp is a huge upgrade over both Kane and Keith..

just saying...

Sharp is known to be THE most hung guy in Chicago, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Amanda's pussy

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sharp barely able to force it past the knob, and Amanda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Sharp throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 03:47 AM   #6711
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,985 Times in 1,690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
If the league really wants to stop embellishment, they need to have the balls to start calling penalties for it.
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 04:40 AM   #6712
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post
Sharp is known to be THE most hung guy in Chicago, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Amanda's pussy

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sharp barely able to force it past the knob, and Amanda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Sharp throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

what the mother fuck?
Spoiler!
Old 02-28-2015, 06:40 AM   #6713

this is the Canucks thread not jackingworld.com

[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 i find that at vietnamese place they cut ur hair like they cut grass
[23-07, 02:03] shawn79 do u go to vietnamese places for haircuts
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 08:02 AM   #6714
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Strong copypasta
Old 02-28-2015, 08:19 AM   #6715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not really racist! View Post

dafuq?
Old 02-28-2015, 08:45 AM   #6716
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
If the league really wants to stop embellishment, they need to have the balls to start calling penalties for it.
More to the point, they have to stop calling offsetting penalties to go with it. Like, if you actually tripped the guy... then he's not diving. If it was really a dive, then it probably wasn't a real trip. There's not a lot of downside to diving if the worst it does to your team is produce a 4-on-4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 08:49 AM   #6717
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,421 Times in 273 Posts

Acura Integra Type R 00-1004 - It's back
223whp 161ft tq 2.0L ITR

My Feedback
Old 02-28-2015, 09:38 AM   #6718
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,420 Times in 5,101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
More to the point, they have to stop calling offsetting penalties to go with it. Like, if you actually tripped the guy... then he's not diving. If it was really a dive, then it probably wasn't a real trip. There's not a lot of downside to diving if the worst it does to your team is produce a 4-on-4.
This is my single biggest pet peeve watching NHL games... so annoying! Even hockey n00bs will stop and look puzzled and be like "How come he got a penalty if the other guy faked it?"

So stupid.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 12:45 PM   #6719
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,490 Times in 1,688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabatron View Post
It's too bad that Evander Kane didn't give a knockout punch to rat bastard Marchand . Karma got Cooke good when Evander punched him a few years ago.

One of the hardest punches that I've seen in the NHL. Thank you Evander, thank you Hockey gods for punishing Cooke:

Last edited by pastarocket; 02-28-2015 at 01:07 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 03:59 PM   #6720
degenerate extraordinaire

was reading the trade talk article on TSN.ca

this was in the comments:

"Downs25

Toronto Should trade Tyler Bozak and two 1st rounds for Matt Duchene , Dion Phaneuf and 2 1st rounds for Jack Johnson and James Wisniewski ,Joffery Lupul and 2 2nd rounds for Mats Zuccarello , Morgan Rielly and a 1st for Max Domi, Phil Kessel for Patrick Sharp and Andrew Shaw and then Jonathan Bernier and a 2nd round for Jake Allen !!!! Then flip James Wisniewski and a 1st round for Mike Green "

a follow up post by him

"Move some rookies for Mike Richards , trade Stephan Robidas and a pick for Michael Del Zotto, trade David Booth and Roman Polak plus picks for Cam Fowler .."
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 04:10 PM   #6721
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
CDC wishes they had someone on that guy's level.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 05:41 PM   #6722
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts

My FeedBack 53-0-0
Old 02-28-2015, 07:50 PM   #6723
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
Been confirmed if anyone didn't know ^ that was the rumours and a right one considering no Kane. Anyways.. Monday looks like it's gonna be a boring fuckin day lol

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
Old 02-28-2015, 07:54 PM   #6724
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,121 Times in 531 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
Been confirmed if anyone didn't know ^ that was the rumours and a right one considering no Kane. Anyways.. Monday looks like it's gonna be a boring fuckin day lol
First year by sportsnet with Rogers. Still...nobody going to watch them anyways. It's going to be tsn hahaha

I think sportsnet fucked it up with eklund years ago.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #6725

Monday will most likely be grinder and plug trades pretty much! Maybe last minute deal like coho for kass a couple years ago?
Closed Thread