REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   superstore - grandview/ rupert (https://www.revscene.net/forums/697418-superstore-grandview-rupert.html)

saucywoman 08-13-2014 07:37 AM

I've been dealing with it since 14, and I'm old now lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 8516048)
I believe it is, and I believe it was Charles street, just a block in from Renfrew.

that's where it resides!! I forgot about that lol thanks for the reminder :thumbsup: since you're in that vicinity too, have you seen the wrapped blue accord on slocan?

TOS'd 08-13-2014 08:08 AM

ITT: Reaction GIFs

MG1 08-13-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8516101)
Poor saucy, the horrors of having a nice rack, amirite?

She was more or less showing off the girls. Poor kid was like drooling. The look on his face was precious. And, I wasn't the only one who saw this kid almost drop his tray. Right after that a chick with rather shapely legs walks by and kid's jaw drops. I think the kids favourite place is Ikea after that day.

As for cannot help looking, I've taken lessons with the best........... How to look without looking 101.

GLOW 08-13-2014 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 8516131)
As for cannot help looking, I've taken lessons with the best........... How to look without looking 101.

Ronin 08-13-2014 09:38 AM

You gotta use your peripherals, man.

fliptuner 08-13-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8516108)
I've been dealing with it since 14, and I'm old now lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 8516157)

Maybe the kid was just checking out her socks.

:fullofwin:

mk1freak 08-13-2014 10:07 AM

saucy, i wonder what my twins would say about your socks :ifyouknow:

saucywoman 08-13-2014 12:18 PM

lmfao. How did this thread turn into about me :P

I'm still curious, but can't seem to find anything in the news. Guess it wasn't a big incident, even with all those emergency personnel lol :|

murd0c 08-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8516232)

I'm still curious, but can't seem to find anything in the news. Guess it wasn't a big incident, even with all those emergency personnel lol :|

If you are wondering scanbc on twitter reports a lot of incident's with the RCMP

twitchyzero 08-13-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronin (Post 8516157)

but that's not in focus :derp:

saucywoman 08-13-2014 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8516235)
If you are wondering scanbc on twitter reports a lot of incident's with the RCMP

first place I looked & googled superstore grandview highway news

murd0c 08-13-2014 12:48 PM

If you are the curious go back to the store and ask a employee?

saucywoman 08-13-2014 02:36 PM

nah I'd rather post it here to find out because RevScene generally knows everything! :p

AzNightmare 08-13-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8516232)

Cause you're a girl in a forum infested with guys.

MG1 08-13-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8516299)
nah I'd rather post it here to find out because RevScene generally knows everything! :p

Okay, here's what I found out........ some pimply faced 13 year old is shopping at Supertore with his dad (I guess he's 13 now). They have finished their shopping and are making their way to their vehicle when skanky chick in tight skirt, high heels and really big birthday balloons walks in front of 13 year old. Boy starts to gawk at skanky chick. Boyfriend of skank, a roid monkey, sees the boy staring at his gf's big balloons and confronts the boy. Father sees his son being harrassed by the roid monkey and shoves him. Roid monkey loses his balance and falls back hitting his head on the hood of the MR2. He's knocked out cold. Alarm goes off and the owner of MR2 comes running out of the store to see what's happening. He starts to freak out at the father. Meanwhile transit police who have been chillin' out on the other side of the parking lot sees this shit going down and call the VPD. Shit hits the fan when people see a gun sticking out of roid monkey's back pocket.

There's more to the story, but that's how it all got started..........

satisfied?

GLOW 08-13-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 8516131)
She was more or less showing off the girls. Poor kid was like drooling. The look on his face was precious. And, I wasn't the only one who saw this kid almost drop his tray. Right after that a chick with rather shapely legs walks by and kid's jaw drops. I think the kids favourite place is Ikea after that day.

kid was like this?
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/389...y-snorks-o.gif

MG1 08-13-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 8516373)

pretty much............ turned his head and leaned over a tad. Pretty obvious.

fliptuner 08-13-2014 06:23 PM

I thought it was Tom Venables.....

saucywoman 08-13-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzNightmare (Post 8516369)
Cause you're a girl in a forum infested with guys.

nah it's not the rest of the guys; it's just mg1 and iceboy who LOVE to tease me :suspicious:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 8516372)
Okay, here's what I found out........ some pimply faced 13 year old is shopping at Supertore with his dad (I guess he's 13 now). They have finished their shopping and are making their way to their vehicle when skanky chick in tight skirt, high heels and really big birthday balloons walks in front of 13 year old. Boy starts to gawk at skanky chick. Boyfriend of skank, a roid monkey, sees the boy staring at his gf's big balloons and confronts the boy. Father sees his son being harrassed by the roid monkey and shoves him. Roid monkey loses his balance and falls back hitting his head on the hood of the MR2. He's knocked out cold. Alarm goes off and the owner of MR2 comes running out of the store to see what's happening. He starts to freak out at the father. Meanwhile transit police who have been chillin' out on the other side of the parking lot sees this shit going down and call the VPD. Shit hits the fan when people see a gun sticking out of roid monkey's back pocket.

There's more to the story, but that's how it all got started..........

satisfied?

:failed:NOPE, you've yet again failed to satisfy me. Story of my life :QQ:

SumAznGuy 08-13-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 8516108)
that's where it resides!! I forgot about that lol thanks for the reminder :thumbsup: since you're in that vicinity too, have you seen the wrapped blue accord on slocan?

Wrapped blue accord no. I do know there is a hall of shame nominee parked 1 block east of Victoria and 42 ave.
IIRC, late 80's hatchback accord with a wide body kit and aftermarket headlights to replace the popup square headlights.

XplicitLuder 08-13-2014 10:49 PM

i see this car on clark dr a lot, might have to ask if i know which shop its from

saucywoman 08-14-2014 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumAznGuy (Post 8516486)
Wrapped blue accord no. I do know there is a hall of shame nominee parked 1 block east of Victoria and 42 ave.
IIRC, late 80's hatchback accord with a wide body kit and aftermarket headlights to replace the popup square headlights.

hmmmm, might need to go for a walk and check it out lol.

It's a matte blue wrapped accord I believe, generally parked slocan and 4th area.

xplicit, meh lol