REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Murder of Michael Brown by police (https://www.revscene.net/forums/697479-murder-michael-brown-police.html)

CharlesInCharge 08-15-2014 10:34 AM

Murder of Michael Brown by police

I had made a thread about this last week but it disappeared, then I find myself banned from the new Michael Brown thread.
If im not allowed to post my opinions publicly, I dont see why Im still a member on this forum.

@Lomac
I originally started the Zionist (RS taboo word) thread in the fight club, but I dont want to be contained into some hole like a troll where Im let out for entertainment purposes.
I will keep at trying to post publicly or not be welcomed here.

hchang 08-15-2014 10:38 AM

LOL

murd0c 08-15-2014 10:42 AM

I will say it again why doesn't a mod make it impossible for CiC to make new threads???

and if you don't like the way you are being regulated on this forum leave and don't come back :)

nsx042003 08-15-2014 10:53 AM

mm...somehow I agree with CiC. I don't think there's a need to ban someone for presenting their view, if you don't agree with it then don't respond or read it. Plus by not responding to his posts, you've effectively stopped feeding the troll.

murd0c 08-15-2014 11:05 AM

when he ruins every legit post and doesn't listen or care about other peoples objections/point of views and calls people Zionist's for not agreeing to him YES he shouldn't be allowed to post in certain threads.

That being said I do enjoy him being here since he gives us a good laugh most of the time.

Hondaracer 08-15-2014 11:14 AM

IP ban please

Energy 08-15-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8517058)
I had made a thread about this last week but it disappeared, then I find myself banned from the new Michael Brown thread.
If im not allowed to post my opinions publicly, I dont see why Im still a member on this forum.
LiveLeak.com - USA: 'This is no longer a peaceful protest' - police charge on Ferguson protesters

@Lomac
I originally started the Zionist (RS taboo word) thread in the fight club, but I dont want to be contained into some hole like a troll where Im let out for entertainment purposes.
I will keep at trying to post publicly or not be welcomed here.

Lol you are a troll in a hole. Please go back in that hole and never come out.

multicartual 08-15-2014 12:54 PM

I really like CiC's posts, if nothing else they force you to think. Maybe some of you laugh but I appreciate the dissenting opinion!

Please don't ban him!!!

Lomac 08-15-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8517111)
I really like CiC's posts, if nothing else they force you to think. Maybe some of you laugh but I appreciate the dissenting opinion!

Of course you would, you Gastown hippie. :troll:

BTW, what happened to your chicken hat? :lol

matter 08-15-2014 04:01 PM

I liked CiC better when he was Arash, a struggling paper mache artist with a love for 300zx's.

inv4zn 08-15-2014 04:23 PM

Whaaaaaat.

Is CiC really Arash???

supremematt85 08-15-2014 04:54 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...87/589/c26.png

Matsuda 08-15-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

I dont see why Im still a member on this forum.

I don't see why either :troll:

matter 08-15-2014 05:34 PM

Either they are the same, or just share very similar views:
Censorship - beyond.ca car forums community for automotive enthusiasts

MG1 08-15-2014 05:37 PM

So what do you do with Timpo?

Let people be, unless they do something really horrible.

bobbinka 08-15-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

I dont see why Im still a member on this forum.

What do you gain from posting the things you do on here? what is the purpose?

if you believe that people are all idiots who don't know any better and that you're the only intelligent person out there who can see through everything, why not start a youtube channel or website to share your thoughts or educate people? why not find a channel to discuss these things with other people who share your views? would you not be able to enlighten a larger audience if you posted on reddit instead?

For the most part, people here do not share your views, but you continue to keep posting what you do and shutting out other people's opinions/arguments. So from other people's standpoint, it's as if you're only posting things on here so you can say "i'm right, you're wrong" (regardless of whether you are or not).

mr_chin 08-15-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8517071)
when he ruins every legit post and doesn't listen or care about other peoples objections/point of views and calls people Zionist's for not agreeing to him YES he shouldn't be allowed to post in certain threads.

That being said I do enjoy him being here since he gives us a good laugh most of the time.

people post threads to start a discussion. people are entitled to share their opinions inside these discussions as long as they abide by the forum rules.

if no one is interested in the discussion, the post will be buried regardless. the least thing a useless boring discussion needs is people posting flame response, bumping the thread, which results, as you claim, ruining every legit post.

if you don't want to talk about said topic, don't reply. the only troll here are the people falling for the so-called bait.

SkinnyPupp 08-15-2014 06:31 PM

CiC your thread wasn't deleted, it was moved. You're free to start an alternate thread and post your ridiculous shit in them all you want, over in the "free wheeling" Fight Club section.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69739...eal-brown.html