REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
private modder

Thanked 2,645 Times in 739 Posts
Seahawks jerseys

Who in Vancouver has the largest selection these days? I remember a long time ago I saw some at the Nike Store in metrotown but not sure if that's still the case. I'm heading to the game next week and would like to have a jersey before then, as opposed to picking one up while down there. Thanks
Advertisement
Eff-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
I bringith the lowerballerith

blue line sports or jersey city normally has quite a few. if you dont mind waiting you get can get it on seahawks site and i think its 10% off when you sign up

got my sherman from there and shipped it to blaine and picked it up

2005 G35 Coupe - sold
kayceeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff-1 View Post
Who in Vancouver has the largest selection these days? I remember a long time ago I saw some at the Nike Store in metrotown but not sure if that's still the case. I'm heading to the game next week and would like to have a jersey before then, as opposed to picking one up while down there. Thanks
Nike Metro has a fresh batch. Call em up to make sure.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Seahawks jerseys

If you fit large and bigger. Nike outlet at seattle premium outlets had sherman Wilson and lynch jerseys when I was down there last month
True.True is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
private modder

I ended up getting mine down at Sports Authority in Seattle. Even with the exchange rate, jerseys in the USA work out to about $50 cheaper than purchased in Canada.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #6
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff-1 View Post
I ended up getting mine down at Sports Authority in Seattle. Even with the exchange rate, jerseys in the USA work out to about $50 cheaper than purchased in Canada.
for future reference, there's a sports authority at bellis fair bellingham, biggest selection of seahawks jerseys ever. save yourself an extra trip going down to seattle.

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #7
private modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
for future reference, there's a sports authority at bellis fair bellingham, biggest selection of seahawks jerseys ever. save yourself an extra trip going down to seattle.
Thanks, we stopped at Northgate on our way to the game. Conveniently they open at 9am on a Sunday!