REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   One car accident on the 99 near the border (https://www.revscene.net/forums/700341-one-car-accident-99-near-border.html)

E.D.C.5 12-22-2014 12:32 AM

well deserved

Tone Loc 12-22-2014 12:35 AM

Just desserts. If you (or your parents) can afford a Lamborghini, you can afford a couple of track days. Don't go around endangering the lives of other motorists on public roads (seriously, that could have turned into a nasty 4-5 car pile-up real quick) to get your kicks especially when you lack the skill and intelligence to control what is essentially a race car for the road. What a stupid piece of shit.

Side note, someone should send that video in to the RCMP. It could really help with their investigation regarding the incident.

68style 12-22-2014 12:58 AM

Hahaha niiiice... they'll probably nab the Viper for street racing too.

On another note, look at all the people not passing cars just doddling along in the fast lane as usual! Including the person with the dash cam. Tsk tsk.

fliptuner 12-22-2014 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARANOiA-R34 (Post 8572037)
Side note, someone should send that video in to the RCMP. It could really help with their investigation regarding the incident.

RCMP? Nah.

RCMP should send the details to his insurance provider. If it's on AB insurance but primarily driven in BC, I'm sure they'd be very interested.

l2_narain 12-22-2014 02:19 AM

fucking left lane hogger..

alex.w *// 12-22-2014 06:53 AM

Did it have Alberta plates?

supafamous 12-22-2014 07:28 AM

That'll buff right out.

dvst8 12-22-2014 08:10 AM

Vancouver now voted most crashed exotic cars. Love this city.

trollguy 12-22-2014 08:39 AM

look at his giant smile

http://assets.vancitybuzz.com/wp-con...ey-862x600.png

mb_ 12-22-2014 08:48 AM

What are the chances someone caught in on dash cam LMAO :lawl:

Expresso 12-22-2014 09:06 AM

lol how does that happen?

Must be bald tires or something.

multicartual 12-22-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HachiSix (Post 8572122)
lol how does that happen?

Must be bald tires or something.

Have you ever driven a car with much horsepower???

Sometimes even with new tires if you hit boost or floor it in a car with big torque it can get a little sideways on you, especially if the tires go across a slight road imperfection that you don't notice. Even more so when your front tires aren't pointed COMPLETELY FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!

I was once inside a BPU Supra that crashed when it was in boost over train tracks, fucking car lost it completely and the car almost wrapped around a pole! Fucking scary, again, shitty driver.

acurael 12-22-2014 09:32 AM

Horrible driving. You can't swing left and then right so quickly. Any car would spin out like that especially a rear wheel drive with that much power. Hell my g35 rip would have done the same thing. maybe not to that extent but definitely would lose control. Lmao.

Edit--just realized its awd. That is a bit weird but still applies. That road is not straight and has lots of imperfections.

trollguy 12-22-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8572127)

Sometimes even with new tires if you hit boost or floor it in a car with big torque it can get a little sideways on you, especially if the tires go across a slight road imperfection that you don't notice. Even more so when your front tires aren't pointed COMPLETELY FUCKING STRAIGHT!!!

I was once inside a BPU Supra that crashed when it was in boost over train tracks, fucking car lost it completely and the car almost wrapped around a pole! Fucking scary, again, shitty driver.

only BPU?

wasnt BPU+
or APU++++

or whatever ridiculous terms they used on poopraforums :lol

BRB loading turbodreams.mpg

multicartual 12-22-2014 09:41 AM

Fuck an old stock 5.0 could lose its shit doing that same move with only 225 hp...

yray 12-22-2014 09:41 AM

pzero tires are shit in semi wet conditions

They are good when dry, shit in semi wet, decent when pouring.

RRxtar 12-22-2014 09:44 AM

driver probably thinks hes a race car driver and rolls around with all traction control systems turned off. and then they werent there when his noob driving skills couldnt handle a lane change

Expresso 12-22-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8572127)

Did this Supra lose to an Integra as well?

multicartual 12-22-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HachiSix (Post 8572165)

Maybe! ;)

originalhypa 12-22-2014 11:58 AM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57391939.jpg

2 whole pages and no one knows who this guy is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HachiSix (Post 8572165)

Ah, the good old days when the worst thing you had to worry about street racing was the guy in the Supra sliding into a curb.

:lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8572168)
Maybe! ;)

How is old Alex doing these days?

finally, because why not.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowguy (Post 8572137)
or APU++++

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57392001.jpg

capt_slo 12-22-2014 12:04 PM

Not surprised by the video, have seen that (or similar) Viper driving like that on HWY 1 as well.

Hondaracer 12-22-2014 12:15 PM

Lol @ everyone "omg guy deserves it!" "Parents buy him another one"

Guaranteed Hundreds of RS members have got into dumber accidents than that

multicartual 12-22-2014 12:24 PM

I broke an axle and wheel of my 97 Cobra when following my friends into a dirt field and then turning out of it. When I turned out of it I fishtailed a little and my back wheel caught the only part of the entire block where the dirt and concrete was not completely flush. Literally there was a foot long part where the concrete was like barely higher than the lip of the rim, really bad luck!

trollguy 12-22-2014 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8572209)
Lol @ everyone "omg guy deserves it!" "Parents buy him another one"

Guaranteed Hundreds of RS members have got into dumber accidents than that

you kidding me? on RS? no one here gets into accidents man.

N8 12-22-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acurael (Post 8572134)
Horrible driving. You can't swing left and then right so quickly. Any car would spin out like that especially a rear wheel drive with that much power. Hell my g35 rip would have done the same thing. maybe not to that extent but definitely would lose control. Lmao.

Edit--just realized its awd. That is a bit weird but still applies. That road is not straight and has lots of imperfections.

Yup.. My guess is the guy panic-braked when the rear end stepped out, thus further decreasing the rear end grip. He should have applied some throttle to get the weight at the rear again, along with some counter steer.

If he had taken a track course he would have known that.