REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Mountain man arrested for fishing without license, but talks back to the judge (https://www.revscene.net/forums/702310-mountain-man-arrested-fishing-without-license-but-talks-back-judge.html)

Timpo 03-19-2015 01:03 AM

Mountain man arrested for fishing without license, but talks back to the judge

This is quite entertaining to watch because he made a pretty good point...

He pretty much says that the law is artificial and guilt is arbitrary decisions made by people who work for government

AzNightmare 03-19-2015 04:42 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/af/af95...4dcf4c7ed6.jpg

E-40six 03-19-2015 06:34 AM

After watching the video, the man does have a valid point that he should be able to feed himself by doing what comes natural

Soundy 03-19-2015 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timpo (Post 8612097)
This is quite entertaining to watch because he made a pretty good point...

He pretty much says that the law is artificial and guilt is arbitrary decisions made by people who work for government

I love these guys who claim they don't believe in the law, etc... guess they won't mind if I beat the fuck out of them and take all their shit then, since laws are artificial. I won't feel guilty about it either, since that's just an arbitrary decisio... wait, what? That doesn't even make sense.

:toot:

StylinRed 03-19-2015 07:34 AM

ts14 03-19-2015 08:13 AM

timpo might be ill, he isisnt posting about GTRs and cars anymore and is also posting good content.

someone help him

#ripTimpo2015

multicartual 03-19-2015 09:10 AM

Hell yeah, if I ever see him in Gastown I'll buy him a $9 craft beer!!!

pastarocket 03-19-2015 09:26 AM

-always wondered why mountain men would want to live by themselves. Yes, he can live off the land with hunting and fishing. -doesn't mind missing the creature comforts of modern society.

No TV, cellphone, Internet, RS. Heck, how does he even get pussy in the wilderness?
-not like there's mountain women available. :troll:

tool001 03-19-2015 09:53 AM

what Indian reserve is he from...:whistle:

pinn3r 03-19-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8612165)
No TV, cellphone, Internet, RS. Heck, how does he even get pussy in the wilderness?
-not like there's mountain women available. :troll:

he be gettin on that snoo snoo

Ulic Qel-Droma 03-19-2015 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-40six (Post 8612115)
After watching the video, the man does have a valid point that he should be able to feed himself by doing what comes natural

no, because he lives in an artificial environment called a city. with artificial ways of living.

if he wanna do natural, then he gotta do all out natural. and not have the best of both worlds.

city has rules, to keep the dense population from over doing something in an area and fucking it all up.

u know what else comes natural... tracking down my chosen enemies over miles of exhausting chase, and then brutally crushing their heads under a rock. and then just taking what i want. that's as natural as it gets.

multicartual 03-19-2015 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastarocket (Post 8612165)
-always wondered why mountain men would want to live by themselves.

Did you hear him? He sounds like an intelligent person.

I consider myself an urban hillbilly, pretty reclusive and aggressive to people I don't know when I need to be, living off the internet in a world that rewards stupidity and vanity more than intelligence and character

Look around you sometime, most people are fucking retards and being able to avoid them is a huge boon to my sanity. I'm sure this mountain dude has no patience for fools.

Remember:
http://i.imgur.com/oRSe6nC.jpg

Living off the land and surviving takes much more brainpower than your average prole has these days

Hondaracer 03-19-2015 12:00 PM

This is the real shit:

honestly, these days unless your going to hike for a month or get air lifted in somewhere, i'd say it's almost impossible to live completely off the grid. If youre within a hike of a city center, your not really a wildman, youre just homeless.

pastarocket 03-19-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8612244)
This is the real shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

honestly, these days unless your going to hike for a month or get air lifted in somewhere, i'd say it's almost impossible to live completely off the grid. If youre within a hike of a city center, your not really a wildman, youre just homeless.

Agree.

pastarocket 03-19-2015 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8612204)
Did you hear him? He sounds like an intelligent person.

I consider myself an urban hillbilly, pretty reclusive and aggressive to people I don't know when I need to be, living off the internet in a world that rewards stupidity and vanity more than intelligence and character

Look around you sometime, most people are fucking retards and being able to avoid them is a huge boon to my sanity. I'm sure this mountain dude has no patience for fools.

Living off the land and surviving takes much more brainpower than your average prole has these days

Yes, I agree. It takes quite a bit of IQ to learn how to survive in the wilderness. I used bad examples of modern society like cell phone, Internet. Yeah, there are many idiots, passive aggressive people, and your average trolls in society. No question.

What about relationships? The social aspect of just talking with your friends, and family, girlfriend, wife? No person is an island on his/her own. Mountain men don't get lonely? :troll:

Razor Ramon HG 03-19-2015 12:22 PM

The whole situation reminds me of this guy

ImportPsycho 03-19-2015 01:05 PM

I AM THE LIVING NATURAL MAN AND MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD!

could be a good meme....

nma 03-19-2015 02:06 PM

yeah mr mountain man, lets not have license or regulations, so that each and every person can go out and fish for whatever the fuck they want and exhaust all our resources.. and guess what, since there are no licenses, there are no funds to pay officers to go around and enforce the law..

Licenses are used as a tax to regulate our resources.. not only will you be a free man, but you'll likely starve to death when all the greedy bastards catch all your fish

parm104 03-19-2015 02:13 PM

Why are you posting 2 year old videos??

nma 03-19-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8612301)
Why are you posting 2 year old videos??

you registered in 2005, how can you possibly ask that question? do you not know who timpo is?