REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Canadian tax dollars going down the drain as Russia pounds ISIS (https://www.revscene.net/forums/705594-canadian-tax-dollars-going-down-drain-russia-pounds-isis.html)

CharlesInCharge 09-30-2015 07:56 AM

Canadian tax dollars going down the drain as Russia pounds ISIS

Heres a CNN video clip detailing Russia's first strike killing upto 50 terrorists in Syria.

Russia conducts first airstrike in Syria
Russia conducts airstrike in Syria - CNNPolitics.com

Of course our government isnt happy with these developments as it is also invested in creating chaos and genocide with the empire to acquire Syria.

Canadian tax dollars supporting ISIS
Quote:

ottawacitizen.com/news/politics/alleged-spy-arrested-in-turkey-for-helping-girls-join-islamic-state-was-working-for-canadian-embassy-in-jordan-reports
More details... highlights in bold.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Bonus clip
I think this footage maybe from one of the new drones Russia has supplied to Assad... it captures an air strike in really high quality... nothing graphic.

EmperorIS 09-30-2015 08:00 AM

I think the Conservative government join the fight against ISIS to stir up fear and wants the impression of impending attacks on Canadian soil. This will justify the public's need for a conservative approach which will keep the Harper Government in power in the next election.

CharlesInCharge 09-30-2015 08:07 AM

Taking Syria has so many strategic implications that Canada's election basically has nothing to do with it when viewed in the larger picture.

edit
live debate going on at the UN
http://www.rt.com/on-air/kerry-un-security-conflicts/

yray 09-30-2015 08:54 AM

thats COD man, ain't any russian air strike

GLOW 09-30-2015 09:21 AM

so is canada for or against CoD?

Sid Vicious 09-30-2015 10:38 AM

awesome, kill em all and let allah sort it out

hopefully they can just nuke the entire area and start from scratch.

tool001 09-30-2015 10:42 AM

russia is simply just using excuse, to bomb fighters fight Assad.. and not isis

Manic! 09-30-2015 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Vicious (Post 8684989)
awesome, kill em all and let allah sort it out

hopefully they can just nuke the entire area and start from scratch.

That's what Isis wants to do with Canada. So you agree with Isis.

Sid Vicious 09-30-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8684993)
That's what Isis wants to do with Canada. So you agree with Isis.

i was very obviously being facetious.

to make it stupidly clear, any military intervention against ISIS i fully support

StylinRed 09-30-2015 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool001 (Post 8684992)

russia is backing assad, the whole reason why syria has fallen apart over the years is because of american ops to destabilize a russian ally

the only reason america hasnt bombed assad to death is because that's where russia drew the final line

but there are suggestions that there's been a deal with russia to nix assad so who know :/

CharlesInCharge 09-30-2015 04:54 PM

One reason of course is the "greater israel building" plan thats in order... but also how they want their puppet Arab regimes of the Saud royal family to run pipelines through Syria and supply Europe instead of the Iranians doing the same.

Putin tells it like it is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool001 (Post 8684992)

Those other fighters are Al-Queda "Jihadi's"... they are the good international terrorists?
Would you want them in Vancouver to liberate us from Cristy Clark? Maybe a female member of your family would volunteer to cook them meals and wash their bloody clothes... Im sure those good terrorist are the real islamic fighters that wouldnt kill or rape innocent civilians.

CharlesInCharge 10-08-2015 10:08 PM

----------Update----------

BBC started censoring its top comments that favour the Russian Assad narrative.
Syria conflict: Russia violation of Turkish airspace 'no accident' - BBC News

Some fresh Russian war action from the ground...

maxx 10-09-2015 12:07 AM

gotta try out the new weapons somewhere.... fuckers..

CharlesInCharge 10-09-2015 04:07 PM

Im sure you'll love this one.... :p

edit - posted wrong clip...
Russian Mig jet goes face to face with terrorist.
http://mig-news.ru/yeksklyuziv-terro...nyal-svoyu-sm/

Helicopter survives missile hit
?????????! ?????! ??????????, ?????? ? ????????, ?? ?? ??????? ??????! - ??????-????

mr_chin 10-09-2015 08:41 PM

Russia is only playing the game at the same level as the U.S. "We're there to take down ISIS" when in fact, both their interest is to keep or take out Assad.

I think Russia made a good decision just because I hate the fact the Obama thinks he can do whatever he wants and that he constantly lies to the American people that his best interest in Syria is to take out ISIS, who the U.S funded, who is also Al-Nursa (Al-Quaeda branch).

Our dollar will recover because the U.S is pulling out and as long as Russia pulls out too, then everything will be back to normal.

whateverman 10-09-2015 10:35 PM

i might be evil or heartless but really who give a fuck

tool001 10-10-2015 07:04 AM

Another Afghanistan in the making

JDı³ 10-10-2015 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8688229)

?????????! ????????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???-29 - ??????-????

?????????! ?????! ??????????, ?????? ? ????????, ?? ?? ??????? ??????! - ??????-????

LOL you fucking idiot. Looks so real!
http://i.imgur.com/KOVQPzq.jpg

PeanutButter 10-12-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8688229)

?????????! ????????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ???-29 - ??????-????

Whoa,that helicopter that got hit. That was intense. Crazy it was still flying after that.

CharlesInCharge 12-11-2015 01:51 AM

Breaking news... Turkey setup a base with troops inside Iraq last week. The Iraqi government has protested and said all options are on the table. Turkey wont leave... if fire gets exchanged... ww3 could break out.
Now Russia is making threats for any Syrian incursions!!!
http://i.imgur.com/atynUla.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_chin (Post 8688281)
Russia is only playing the game at the same level as the U.S. "We're there to take down ISIS" when in fact, both their interest is to keep or take out Assad.

I think Russia made a good decision just because I hate the fact the Obama thinks he can do whatever he wants and that he constantly lies to the American people that his best interest in Syria is to take out ISIS, who the U.S funded, who is also Al-Nursa (Al-Quaeda branch).

Our dollar will recover because the U.S is pulling out and as long as Russia pulls out too, then everything will be back to normal.

The problem is that the empire seeks to dominate the world and it doesnt seem like it will stop unless the free world defeats it.

The Russians respect human life... the empire sees it as cattle.

@JDı³
Quote:

LOL you fucking idiot. Looks so real!
This isnt the first time Ive seen flares look like that on video... maybe youre the idiot.

Mr.HappySilp 12-11-2015 06:05 AM

Don't think the average Canadian hipster cares. As long as they get to buy their Starbucks daily, using the newest iPhone, lives in DT, there are bike lanes and pretend they are going green. Oh don't forget they also complain at the end of the month how they have no rent money and their life sucks.