REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Lost puppy in Richmond BC! Please share! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/706583-lost-puppy-richmond-bc-please-share.html)

Taxmonkey 12-04-2015 11:48 PM

Lost puppy in Richmond BC! Please share!

A friend of mine lost her puppy today in Richmond. Please help bring little Cooper home!

http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/cooper-8-month-old-gray-and-gold-yorkshire-terrier-puppy-is-lost-in-richmond-since-afternoon-dec-4-2015/

-- Post on pet searchers - -
**Sighted at 11 p.m. at London Farm on Dyke Rd by owner (Dyke Rd near Gilbert London landing) but Cooper slipped through a fence when called and they lost sight of him** DO NOT CHASE, CALL OR APPROACH HIM PLEASE. CALL OWNER ASAP IF SIGHTED! 778-893-0266!
My yorkie puppy, Copper, went missing on the end of No 3 Rd at Dyke in Richmond from the off leash Park on Dec 4/2015 a.m Someone saw him running along the river during the day by the Diplomat bakery heading back to dog park. Cooper is a young, 8 month old, neutered male, five pound yorkshire terrier with a tattoo in his ear. Copper is gray with a black body, gold paws and legs and a gold white face. He is wearing a blue collar with name and phone numbers on tags. He lives 4 km from where he was lost and has been sighted in the area he was lost in. DO NOT CHASE, CALL OR APPROACH HIM PLEASE. CALL OWNER ASAP IF SIGHTED! 778-893-0266
If you have seen Cooper or have any information please call 778-893-0266

swfk 12-05-2015 12:17 AM

Paging spoon.EK9...

Anyways, I thought I'd help by posting photo.
http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/wp...D-1024x850.jpg

spoon.ek9 12-05-2015 05:21 AM

my body is ready :accepted:

I'll keep an eye out. Good thing I warmed up with catching a random husky about a month ago hah.

PJ 12-05-2015 05:49 AM

Will post on my doggy daycare's Facebook page and post in our store window. We have quite a few customers from Richmond. :)

Fingers crossed.

Taxmonkey 12-05-2015 09:52 AM

Lost puppy in Richmond BC! Please share!

Ah I shouldve posted a pic. Didn't think about it when I posted the link.

No updates yet damn.... Hope the little guy turns up soon..

spoon.ek9 12-05-2015 04:03 PM

any updates since this morning? it's a miserably cold and windy day outside...

hope the little guy is ok out there.

Mr.C 12-05-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 (Post 8704894)
any updates since this morning? it's a miserably cold and windy day outside...

hope the little guy is ok out there.

Yeah, wondering the same thing. :/

nsmb 12-05-2015 09:58 PM

i drove around that area around noon. Complete down pour, couldnt barely see arcoss the feilds. That area around Diplomat bakery is pretty populated..

und3f3at3d 12-06-2015 04:42 PM

Oh thank god hes safe!!! Yay for happy ending!! Good thing I checked the link lol

Petsearchers Canada | ****COOPER IS FOUND AND HOME!! THANKS AL!! DEC 5/2015***COOPER, 8 MONTH OLD GRAY AND GOLD YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPY, IS LOST IN RICHMOND SINCE AFTERNOON DEC 4, 2015-DO NOT CHASE!

spoon.ek9 12-06-2015 06:15 PM

nice! excellent news

SkinnyPupp 12-06-2015 08:16 PM

It's so cool that there's a guy who specializes in finding lost dogs... Kudos to "Al" from Petsearchers Canada

Gucci Mane 12-07-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 8705173)
It's so cool that there's a guy who specializes in finding lost dogs... Kudos to "Al" from Petsearchers Canada

agreed. this was so awesome. so happy the the dog is back home and safe!

meme405 12-07-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidish (Post 8705331)
agreed. this was so awesome. so happy the the dog is back home and safe!

Yeah I had no idea something like this even existed. Just donated some money to the dude, cause that's an amazing service he provides.

swfk 12-07-2015 03:41 PM

Just read it, this is fucking awesome!!!

Quote:

When Al arrived he brought out his nets and infrared heat sensor but left his Bloodhound Oldie in the van to start. After verifying that Cooper was not on the farm property with the heat sensor, he asked Kent (Cooper’s two legged brother) to come with him and they jumped over a fence into adjacent field which had a variety of dense thickets, evergreen trees and tall grass; a challenge to maneuver through let lone find a 5 lb. terrified Yorkie.
They traveled through nonetheless, with Kent carrying a net and Al searching the ground cover with the thermal sensor. After 45 mins to an hour, Al saw a patch of heat which he knew could only be Cooper. He called Kent over to where he was and showed him the heat coming from under a bush covered with grass. Moving cautiously and slowly to not spook the already terrified little guy, they inched their way up to the bush with Cooper quivering underneath the dense brush. Al used his experience in dealing with frightened dogs in survival mode and took his time to coax Cooper out of his hiding spot. When the opportunity arose, he quickly grabbed Cooper’s collar and the tiny scared dog was finally safe.
When Al passed Cooper to his brother Kent, Kent immediately burst into tears as he held Cooper close. They walked back to the farm where the rest of the family was waiting for them and jumped back over the fence to a family that was all crying with joy. Their baby was safe and the ordeal was over; Al hadn’t ever had so many hugs all at once.
This is a great family who obviously love their little guy so much, Al says it’s nice to see and to be part of the search that brought Cooper home safe. Kent is not in the pictures because he was taking them but he was equally happy and soaked!!
http://www.petsearcherscanada.com/wp...2-1024x576.jpg

bicboi 12-07-2015 03:55 PM

Good Guy Al

racerman88 12-08-2015 03:38 PM

good to hear a happy ending

Inaii 12-08-2015 05:26 PM

Petsearchers is awesome! They've helped find a number of missing dogs on the island (friend of mine highly recommends them). So glad the little guy is home safe and warm now