REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2016, 09:42 AM   #226
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,133
Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post


Lastly, I believe the people of Mexico are friendly and hard working, and I have no quarrel with them working with me, going to school with me or being a part of this society..




Correct. Saying "fuck mexico" does not make me or anyone who utters such words a racist.
Mexicans must be so happy that you give them your fucking approval and your O.K. with them being apart of society. Who the fuck are you to give them approval. Also you believe people of Mexico are friendly and hard working? I can guarantee that there are some lazy Mexicans who are also assholes.

Saying fuck mexico does not make a person racist? What about saying fuck Jews? because Sammy Davis junior was a Jew and he was black. I guess that does not make you racist either.
Advertisement
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-23-2016, 12:53 PM   #227
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,033
Thanked 9,225 Times in 3,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
I read your article.

I hope you'll at least watch this entertaining video explaining why it's all wrong ( The media has to hide it, obviously)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
Uh your video doesn't counter that article I linked at all...all your video does is have a guy calling his politicians out for being too PC and saying what's considered racismin Sweden isn't racism... I have no idea why you posted that at all.. at most that video was just saying g his country isn't equipped to accept all the immigrants/refugees so most of those immigrants are left as beggars... Which is what's mentioned in the article I linked too..

did you link the wrong video? wtf
And you're wrong on your last point too... but I can see why people would think that
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 01:12 PM   #228
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Mexicans must be so happy that you give them your fucking approval and your O.K. with them being apart of society. Who the fuck are you to give them approval. Also you believe people of Mexico are friendly and hard working? I can guarantee that there are some lazy Mexicans who are also assholes.

Saying fuck mexico does not make a person racist? What about saying fuck Jews? because Sammy Davis junior was a Jew and he was black. I guess that does not make you racist either.
All this emotion, Jesus Christ.

Who am I that Mexicans need my approval?
That depends. If they're not American citizens, then I'm an American citizen, if we don't approve of them being here legally then they have no business being being here legally. You know, that's how it works because citizens of their own country make their own rules, you hippy. How would you feel if I come to your house and make my self at home? Who the fuck are you to tell me no?
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-23-2016, 01:16 PM   #229
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Uh your video doesn't counter that article I linked at all...all your video does is have a guy calling his politicians out for being too PC and saying what's considered racismin Sweden isn't racism... I have no idea why you posted that at all.. at most that video was just saying g his country isn't equipped to accept all the immigrants/refugees so most of those immigrants are left as beggars... Which is what's mentioned in the article I linked too..

did you link the wrong video? wtf
And you're wrong on your last point too... but I can see why people would think that

I'll spell it out for you.


The left wing liberal media loves to hide facts so long as it serves their political agenda. Their agenda will ignore evidence and make up lies that basically cover up the problem.

The rapes aren't fairy tales, I have family in Sweden who have moved out of Malmo due to the rise in crime.

It's hard to accept facts that don't align with your own world view but it's never too late to start.

Funny thing.. That same family won't admit it's the refugees, they refuse to believe it when even they said that it got really bad after the huge influx of refugees. That's insane.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4

Last edited by The7even; 06-23-2016 at 01:26 PM.
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-23-2016, 02:42 PM   #230
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,033
Thanked 9,225 Times in 3,290 Posts
Canadian investigative reporter is aligned with left wing Swedish politicians and media. Not to mention your victimized family is linked as well..

Sorry 7even but starting to sound CiC like
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:08 PM   #231
RS.net PIMP
 
7seven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver/LA
Posts: 4,903
Thanked 3,066 Times in 827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post

Sorry 7even but starting to sound CiC like
For a second I thought you were referring to me lol. The day I sound like CiC, just put a bullet in me.
__________________

13 Range Rover SC
11 Yukon Hybrid
13 Accord V6 Coupe
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-23-2016, 06:21 PM   #232
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
carisear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: South Central V
Posts: 5,496
Thanked 506 Times in 201 Posts
^^ OMG I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE *mindblown*
__________________
Visit my food blog! http://jaxandcs.com/

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
carisear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:51 PM   #233
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Canadian investigative reporter is aligned with left wing Swedish politicians and media. Not to mention your victimized family is linked as well..

Sorry 7even but starting to sound CiC like
That's a smooth strawman you got there. Another emotional response, very mature.

Im not delusional to think such things, what I was trying to convey to you is that people like my own family have witnessed an increase in crime by migrants and have moved away in response to it and yet refuse to acknowledge that it's the Muslims because they're Muslim them selves.

As far as the investigative reporter goes, an idea like globalism is not limited to Americans or swedes, it's an idea and it's wide spread, I would never imagine that he has anything to do with Swedish politicians. He does however share their very leftist, almost Marxist ideals.

You can compare me to anyone you like but at least make sure you're insulting the right person, no reason 7seven should catch flak for unpopular opinions that I hold. This isn't the first time, just read my name and spell it as you see it, it isn't too hard.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:43 PM   #234
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,548 Times in 1,368 Posts
Burnie Sanders voting for Hillary Clinton...to stop Trump
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...inton-election
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 12:53 PM   #235
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon
 
FerrariEnzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: somewhere
Posts: 7,617
Thanked 2,346 Times in 944 Posts
Anyone put money down on this? tempted to throw down $50 on trump.. odds are good.. haha... 3.20 on playnow.com
__________________
My Buy&Sell Feedback, Thanx
FerrariEnzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:19 PM   #236
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,133
Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,688 Posts
Watching CNN the Republican convention is a gong show. There is a whole bunch of shit going on between the Republican never Trump and Trump supporters.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar

Last edited by Manic!; 07-18-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:49 PM   #237
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
Trump is so gonna win for no other reason than just because.
__________________
Trinity: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"


ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:51 PM   #238
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Y
Posts: 1,490
Thanked 1,339 Times in 376 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/Gawker/vide...4306637212629/

Melania Trump Apparently Plagiarized a Section of Michelle Obama's 2008 Convention Speech

Spoiler!


And I thought I was bad in University writing
v_tec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-18-2016, 11:52 PM   #239
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,133
Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,688 Posts
Trumps campaign is disorganization. That's what happens when you try to do it on the cheap. This was his original logo when he announced his VP.



and

Spoiler!


2 of Trumps kids Tiffany and Donald are speaking today. Lets see how they do.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:55 PM   #240
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,610
Thanked 2,534 Times in 724 Posts
would you bang melania or ivanka?

Spoiler!
__________________
There's a phallic symbol infront of my car

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2016, 12:03 AM   #241
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,133
Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
would you bang melania or ivanka?

No comment.

Spoiler!
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar

Last edited by SkinnyPupp; 07-19-2016 at 01:16 AM. Reason: removed nsfw image, current ones are already borderline. Stop
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 AM   #242
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,133
Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,688 Posts
Find the black person


Paul Ryan selfie with a bunch of GOP interns.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2016, 05:32 AM   #243
My homepage has been set to RS
 
ScizzMoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: 604
Posts: 2,441
Thanked 1,013 Times in 224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Find the black person...
Outside shooting cops, obviously.
__________________
Scizz's a living legend and I tell you why, everybody wanna be Scizz an Scizz still alive
ScizzMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:23 AM   #244
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 18,544
Thanked 8,093 Times in 3,186 Posts
They all have that wholesome, christian smile.................

One of our bosses was just like that...... we called him, "Smiles and Chuckles."
__________________
Quote:
"there but for the grace of god go I"

substitute the word "god" with Allah, Mohammed, Buddha, Odin, your parents, whathaveyou..........
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:50 AM   #245
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
jasonturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: North Van
Posts: 2,729
Thanked 6,644 Times in 1,185 Posts
"We systematically *fail* posts that aren't aligned with our pro-left opinions"

- mikemhg and Manic!

That's the best part about being a liberal though isn't it, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, until it doesn't align with yours.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturbo
Follow me on Instagram @jasonturtle if you want to feel better about your life
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2016, 07:44 AM   #246
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 5,293
Thanked 3,593 Times in 1,490 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
would you bang melania or ivanka?

Spoiler!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_2K View Post
Trump is so gonna win for no other reason than just because.
according to my relatives in the US, the only reason Trump might win is because their voter turnout is low as shit...and marginalized population unlikely to vote for trump aren't registered voters and really don't want to be bothered going through the process...so yeah, pretty possible
__________________
"There's a lot of dead people who had the right of way."
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:34 AM   #247
linguistic ninja
 
CivicBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 14,051
Thanked 1,000 Times in 326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Find the black person


Paul Ryan selfie with a bunch of GOP interns.

I see one or two Asians! (possibly Mexican?)
__________________
http://www.en.wikipedia.org

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 08:55 AM   #248
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 2,703
Thanked 417 Times in 197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
would you bang melania or ivanka?

Spoiler!
both at the same time
blkgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 09:00 AM   #249
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,755
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
Yass
__________________
UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE!
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 09:22 AM   #250
Love...Inspiration...Drea ms...
 
GLOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,741
Thanked 4,668 Times in 1,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Find the black person
Spoiler!


Paul Ryan selfie with a bunch of GOP interns.
the comments are killing me

Spoiler!


Quote:
That picture of Paul Ryan with the GOP interns is so white that I had to put on sunglasses to look directly at it. #GOPSoWhite
Quote:
Clay Aiken ✔ @clayaiken
Why did @SpeakerRyan make the black intern take the picture? #smdh
__________________
Feedback
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=611711

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
Quote:
[04-06, 11:34]radiomanI'm doing happy hour with bj#3 today
[07-04, 10:27]radiomani need just the tip
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net