REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Vancouver Auto Show 2016 --> SPECIAL PROMO CODE ***USE BEFORE MAR 21ST!!!*** (https://www.revscene.net/forums/708033-vancouver-auto-show-2016-special-promo-code-%2A%2A%2Ause-before-mar-21st-%2A%2A%2A.html)

JoshiE 03-11-2016 11:25 AM

Vancouver Auto Show 2016 --> SPECIAL PROMO CODE ***USE BEFORE MAR 21ST!!!***

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Everyone,

Drive Marketing Group, Vancouver's #1 Automotive Marketing Agency (as per ..well ask anyone) is proud to present the 2016 Vancouver International Auto Show! March 23-27th!

This is our 2nd year as their Automotive Marketing Agency & Marketing Partner & being an Admin here, I had to show my love! We want to offer RS Members a special discount of $5 off admission. :D

http://www.revscene.net/forums/attac...chmentid=26812

Tickets: www.vancouverinternationalautoshow.com
Discount Code: REV (valid until Mar 21st)

This year will be even bigger than last as you can expect we are bringing some pretty crazy cars and some from USA & we've even signed on DUB Show as well. You can expect to also see some vehicle debuts, one of kind cars, & more.

If you know me, you will probably ask: Will there be models? The answer is YES. I always deliver. Also we are personally bringing over 100+ cars to display along with 2 of our own booths on top of all our client booths.

If you want to get a little preview on the show, please feel free to check out our social media:

www.facebook.com/DriveMarketingCA
www.facebook.com/VIAS
www.instagram.com/DriveMarketingGroup
www.instagram.com/VanAutoShow

!SG 03-14-2016 05:38 PM

USE BEFORE MAR 21ST!!!!!

ssjGoku69 03-14-2016 07:02 PM

Will the code work for student pricing? $13 - $5 = $8?

Edit: Nice! Yes it does

JoshiE 03-14-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjGoku69 (Post 8737692)
Will the code work for student pricing? $13 - $5 = $8?

Edit: Nice! Yes it does

Someone found a loop hole lol

JoshiE 03-17-2016 12:50 AM

Use before the 21st guys!

Sunday at RS meet: We will be giving some away.

Raid3n 03-20-2016 02:50 PM

Was talking to Josh about this today and it looks like the following will be the focus for these specific days:

Wednesday: Exotics
Thursday: Trucks
Friday: Imports
Saturday: Imports
Sunday: AWD

Use that coupon code and check it out.

vitaminG 03-20-2016 04:18 PM

FYI if anyone is a bcaa member or can even just get someones membership number the deal is even better and available to purchase anyday

Gucci Mane 03-20-2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raid3n (Post 8739488)
Was talking to Josh about this today and it looks like the following will be the focus for these specific days:

Wednesday: Exotics
Thursday: Trucks
Friday: Imports
Saturday: Imports
Sunday: AWD

Use that coupon code and check it out.

what do you mean by "focus for these specific days" ? i was thinking of going thursday at 10am because i think there will be a lot less rush but i dont want to miss out anything regarding the exotics.

Harvey Specter 03-20-2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidish (Post 8739509)
what do you mean by "focus for these specific days" ? i was thinking of going thursday at 10am because i think there will be a lot less rush but i dont want to miss out anything regarding the exotics.

I believe they're going to have a display of exotic cars from local car clubs and owners outside the venue on Thursday so I'm assuming each day of the show they'll feature different cars.

JoshiE 03-20-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pidish (Post 8739509)

Each Day there is a theme to the outside plaza (which is free to everyone) :D
Inside we have even more featured displays that are outside of OEM.

Really hope you guys like the new stuff we bring to the table this year as their Marketing Agency :D

SFU_wmc 03-23-2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshiE (Post 8736653)
If you know me, you will probably ask: Will there be models? The answer is YES. I always deliver.

Which of the four days will you recommend?
And are they usually most active in late afternoons? Evening shifts?

:pokerface: