REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Pet Forum

Pet Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Where my dogs at?! In here..
Where pet lovers congregate..

Old 03-14-2021, 01:15 AM   #26
Banned By Establishment

I just lost my best friend of 14 years on Wednesday

On March 1 she started to laboured breathe. We took her to the vet and got x-ray, blood test, and got some meds. After 2 days she was breathing normal again but hasn't been eating much for the whole week. March 8 she fainted at night and that's when we realized it might be time. We took her to the vet the next day for checkup and to discuss our options. My brother lives out of town and is 3 hours away and we all wanted everyone to be with her so we decided the end of the week would be best. When we got home from the vet, she ate a lot and we thought ok she eating at least.

Then it went down hill fast. Around 7pm she was laboured breathing again and that's when we messaged my brother and told him to come back home and say goodbye because we're going to take her to the vet in the morning. He got back around 11:30pm but she didn't make it through the night and passed away around 2am

I thought I could handle her passing better but the pain is unbearable even though I tried to mentally prepare myself for it. I slept with her every night on the floor in the computer room since the beginning of the month because I had a feeling it might be time soon but was hoping it's not. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible even though my back hurts and I barely got any sleep.

I miss her so much

RIP

Advertisement

Last edited by DJ Milk; 03-14-2021 at 01:41 AM.
DJ Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: