REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 02-19-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Undershirts

Wearing undershirts is been a long debate. Some people swear by it other's hated it.

I do wear them during winter since that way I don't have keep washing my long sleeves shirts. Other times I don't wear them (if I am wearing my collar under a sweater). I also sleep in them and switch them daily.

Just want to know what brand of undershirt RS wear? I usually just wear jockey since they are comfy and aren't too expensive.
Advertisement
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
I always wear an undershirt

1. it looks bad when skin is showing between the buttons or if you're wearing a white dress shirt
2. an undershirt serves well for both hot summers and cold winters
3. reduces staining the neck area.

I've stuck with Uniqlo for a while now. I like how affordable they are and their airism line up was great when I was working in Hong Kong. That being said, since they are synthetic, they do get a ton of static during the winter. Also I like their V cut undershirts when I wear my dress shirts without a tie. Seeing an off colour or oversize undershirt with your dress shirt is like wearing thick dad socks with your sandals.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:40 PM   #3
ZN6
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,731 Times in 649 Posts
I wear Hanes because of Michael Jordan.

From then on, I was brand loyal. I wear undershirts under any top that's not a tshirt.
ZN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-19-2018, 03:02 PM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts
For crew necks, my wife gets the Kirkland ones from Costco.

For thin V-necks, I prefer H&M.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #5
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Yes cause roughneck. Always have to wear layers.

Hanes

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 03:38 PM   #6
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,344 Times in 972 Posts
I wear them because I don't want to sweat in my dress shirt; also don't want to have man nipples showing.
Moving to v necks so it doesn't show in my dress shirts.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:20 PM   #7
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
boss undershirts.
no bacon necks.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:30 PM   #8
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Guess most RS do wear undershirt. There are odds times when I don't wear an undershirt like when I am wearing a sweater over my dress shirt or those fashion long sleeves that's thin and wearing an undershirt will show for sure.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:22 AM   #9
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,763 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
Wearing undershirts is been a long debate. Some people swear by it other's hated it.

I do wear them during winter since that way I don't have keep washing my long sleeves shirts. Other times I don't wear them (if I am wearing my collar under a sweater). I also sleep in them and switch them daily.

Just want to know what brand of undershirt RS wear? I usually just wear jockey since they are comfy and aren't too expensive.
Same, summer the undershirt can be too much, winter it's most welcome, and with a sweater on top is too much.

The only exception is if I wear a whiteshirt, there's nothing more I hate then seeing someone including myself wear a whiteshirt and I can clearly see through the shirt and see the undershirt/tank. Something about it just bugs the hell out of me.

I never really had specific brands, just whatever plain colored tshirt fitted well and didn't break the bank. Currently I just do Zara b/c it fits my current body size well. Used to do H&M but as I got bigger from working out the size didn't quite work plus they were always a bit shorter than I prefered.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Kirkland has the best white t's.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:58 PM   #11
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I got the CK that I bought from Winners like 2-3 years ago, still going strong.

The ones that I got is 100% polyester, super soft, and thin, feels smooth, kinda feels like silk, the cotton one is thicker and rougher. When I bought them I think it was only $13 each?

Now I go to CK outlet at the mcarthurglen or tsawwassen mills, they are so expensive, $68 on the tag and then they always have the 25% off sale going on, then you can do the rest of the math, which is quite expensive for an undershirt, but imo it feels really good especially it's the layer that's against your body all day.
anxiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:42 AM   #12
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
uniqlo airism vneck t shirt
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 08:38 AM   #13
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,182 Posts
^

I swear by the CKs... but friends have been recommending me the Uniqlo ones... gonna try them when I retire my current bunch (in about 3month... I usually rotate them every year).

Anyone else retire their undershirt/wear? I do it every year. Main thing is that cotton based ones tend to shrink and I ain't getting skinnier.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:53 PM   #14
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Might consider Uniqlo for the cost, but Lululemon Metal Vent tanks and t-shirts are comfy all day, wick sweat away, and keep sweat away because of the copper weaved into the threads. They frequently go on sale and have lifetime warranty if threads start coming apart.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #15
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Once I went Airism @ Uniqlo (undershirt and underwear), I never looked anywhere else.
Mining is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #16
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,763 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mining View Post
Once I went Airism @ Uniqlo (undershirt and underwear), I never looked anywhere else.
Truth, I just bought a few and have been wearing them over the past couple weeks and I will never look back.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is online now   Reply With Quote