REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   #RevsceneVLS General Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscenevls-general-chat_14/)
-   -   co worker who likes to BS a lot about dating and girls (https://www.revscene.net/forums/715260-co-worker-who-likes-bs-lot-about-dating-girls.html)

lambo76 08-27-2018 02:12 PM

co worker who likes to BS a lot about dating and girls

was talking to a bunch of co workers at lunch time yesterday and one of them said hes going to china, vietnam for 6 months to try to find a wife. he said its easier there than here. he said as long as one can speak english your already up and ahead. he said he gave up on local women here. he said they re too indepedent here ,strong, good jobs, careers, lots womens right while its opposite in asia, so its easier to get a wife there.
he watns a partner who can cook. he said that a very basic need that lot women in canada cant do or wont do even if they are asian. hes a chinese guy. he said he knows lot asians girls who eat out all time and dont cook and he doesnt like that. he wants someone like his mom -that can cook and take care of family, hee said if he really likes here he dont mind doing 2 jobs to support her and their ffamily

i find guys who cant get girls loccally go aboard but wont admit it since they dont want hurt pride,
my co workers said he preffers a non canadian since he already has a canadian passport lol. wow what use is a china or vietnam passport lol

fliptuner 08-27-2018 02:21 PM

How are you still single?

lambo76 08-27-2018 02:48 PM

yea i noticed he makes a lot of excuses-like he got a girls number at our workshop but didnt even text or message her lol-why
hes 42 and has no career and said finding his passion but his younger bro is working in IT aready and married
he tells us he has lot rich friends who pay for his dinner. his friend joe would ask him out and he said yea ill go out with you if you pay for my dinner , he says you want my time then pay for my dinner he says.
these rich friends dont work since their families are loaded and own investments overseas lol.

he has no cellphone but says he has friends give him free cellphone but he rejects it lol- sounds like BS considering i know he loves anything for free lol, free fair day, free samples at grocery store

TOS'd 08-27-2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambo76 (Post 8916607)
yea i noticed he makes a lot of excuses-like he got a girls number at our workshop but didnt even text or message her lol-why
hes 42 and has no career and said finding his passion but his younger bro is working in IT aready and married
he tells us he has lot rich friends who pay for his dinner. his friend joe would ask him out and he said yea ill go out with you if you pay for my dinner , he says you want my time then pay for my dinner he says.
these rich friends dont work since their families are loaded and own investments overseas lol.

he has no cellphone but says he has friends give him free cellphone but he rejects it lol- sounds like BS considering i know he loves anything for free lol, free fair day, free samples at grocery store

Joe save your money, stop paying for this guy's dinner.

GLOW 08-27-2018 07:36 PM

looking for someone to marry his passport LUL

danned 08-27-2018 09:36 PM

one of them said hes going to china, vietnam for 6 months to try to find a wife. why don't you do that too?
he watns a partner who can cook.go marry a chef then

twitchyzero 08-28-2018 12:03 AM

thought I was the only one who flaunts a Canadian passport in those parts

Mr.Money 08-28-2018 04:20 AM

sad,sounds like those documentaries in Asia about "Left Over Women" who are over 30 without a relationship and people make them feel unwanted because over 30 and single.

prudz 08-28-2018 08:23 AM

u wot

GLOW 08-29-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twitchyzero (Post 8916673)
thought I was the only one who flaunts a Canadian passport in those parts

doing this with your passports and ID over there?

http://images.uncyc.org/commons/8/88/BALLINLOL.gif