REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Machine Gun Kelly: Eminem Diss - OH BOYYY (https://www.revscene.net/forums/715285-machine-gun-kelly-eminem-diss-oh-boyyy.html)

welfare 09-10-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8918301)
Hey welfare whens trumps favorite rapper cowboy troy releasing a new album?

Hey manic when's em gonna release this diss track?
sorry you're confused. This ain't trump thread. This is the thread where Eminem got railed on for five minutes straight and we're now waiting for a response.

Manic! 09-10-2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welfare (Post 8918361)
Hey manic when's em gonna release this diss track?
sorry you're confused. This ain't trump thread. This is the thread where Eminem got railed on for five minutes straight and we're now waiting for a response.

What you don't like cowboy troy?

welfare 09-10-2018 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white rocket (Post 8918322)
Loving this beef. MGK track is decent but he's all swag and style. His disses are all face value, one layer. Super hard but basic. He is decent and I fcuk with him occasionally but Em will destroy him. He's way to technical and has two and three layer rhymes. The dirt he must be digging up now. Phew! Look out MGK, you gonna get mangled s0n.

Kamikaze is dope and not withstanding a few average tracks it's the most solid album since the Eminem Show, maybe even better. Love that he's messing with Joyner. That dude is one of the best rhyme sayers to come out in years.

RIP Mac Miller. Tragic. He was good and had a great personality. Nikes on my Feet was supremely bump-able and a classic hip-hop track.

Let's go Em! Serve this fool.

Thing is If you wanna reach the biggest demographic you gotta speak that language.
I listened to kamikaze. And i don't mean in the car on the way to work. Like actually sat down and gave it my undivided. then i listened again. And that's the thing with his music. You actually have to do that.
Not everyone wants to sit there and decipher the eight different meanings of every bar of metaphorical mumbo jumbo.
And then on top of that he's gonna go and call people retarded for not feeling that? Bitch please.

Honestly I'll say it. He's probably the best lyricist I've ever heard.
But he's gonna need to come with more than lyrics and wordplay if he wants to fuck with this.
MGK came raw. And that's how it's gonna need to be returned. Forget about the chainsaws, ice picks and power tools. Give us something we can feel.

MarkyMark 09-10-2018 11:59 AM

Eminem doesn't need to dumb it down for all the mouthbreathers out there. If you feel like you need to sit in a quiet room and decipher his lyrics then stick to MGK, he's more your speed.

welfare 09-10-2018 12:57 PM

And maybe you should stick to em. Obviously getting butthurt over the slightest criticism is something you both have in common.

MarkyMark 09-10-2018 01:21 PM

No I'm just tired of dumb people ruining everything.

Mr.Money 09-10-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark (Post 8918395)
No I'm just tired of dumb people ruining everything.

68style 09-10-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8918358)
When a person says they fuck with them it means they are down with them. You can say that about anyone you are down with.

It just makes the person sound illiterate

white rocket 09-10-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8918355)
^ I agree with the above... except I have to ask why do so many kids say fuck with someone occasionally now instead of listen to someone occasionally... doesn't sound hardcore enough? Seems so illiterate to come up with new excuses to fuck fuck fuck in everything plus, to be honest, it reads as gay lol

Probably because Michael Rapaport says it and he's as white as it gets but super down for all things hip hop. Honestly that was the tide turn for me adopting it into my vocabulary. Lol!! Nothing to do with illiteracy as I would consider myself fairly well-read. This is a car forum, not a proper English forum, and since we're discussing hip hop topics I kinda get a little "street" in the way I speak.

On a side note, this dude cracks me up. Feeling the bars on this one though. Kind of on topic.

Ikkaku 09-10-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 8918358)
When a person says they fuck with them it means they are down with them. You can say that about anyone you are down with.

so if I'm cool with your mom, the "street" way of expressing that opinion is "I fuck with your mom" ?

68style 09-10-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white rocket (Post 8918442)

On a side note, this dude cracks me up. Feeling the bars on this one though. Kind of on topic.

??? He got this beat off the brand new Russ album that just dropped... Flute song... that is a really good album btw

Wasn’t meaning to pick on you in particular with the fuck thing lol just a generation gap thing I noticed

Manic! 09-10-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikkaku (Post 8918448)
so if I'm cool with your mom, the "street" way of expressing that opinion is "I fuck with your mom" ?

If your down with someone your down for what ever. If someone is down with your mom they are trying to, or having or have had or some type or relationship sex with your mom.

Now if the person says "I know your moms" well:

The Electric Circus line is pure gold.

white rocket 09-10-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8918457)
??? He got this beat off the brand new Russ album that just dropped... Flute song... that is a really good album btw

yea, a few rappers have dropped remixes over a current popular song. Joyner and Merk have done a few. All really good, if not better than the original song.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68style (Post 8918457)
Wasn’t meaning to pick on you in particular with the fuck thing lol just a generation gap thing I noticed

All good man. I just chimed in with an opinion. Some vocab flies and some doesn't. Things can be dope, killer, or hard; but once you start droppin' an "on fleek" comment, it's over.

cdizzle_996 09-10-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white rocket (Post 8918442)
Probably because Michael Rapaport says it and he's as white as it gets but super down for all things hip hop. Honestly that was the tide turn for me adopting it into my vocabulary. Lol!! Nothing to do with illiteracy as I would consider myself fairly well-read. This is a car forum, not a proper English forum, and since we're discussing hip hop topics I kinda get a little "street" in the way I speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQLVeBM7fA

Ha Windex, kid was my neighbour growing up in Mission.

Berzerker 09-11-2018 10:02 AM

At this point do we really care what Marshal comes back with son?
1 Week? That shits weak. Maybe Dre is to busy to give him a new beat.
MGK's song hit number 1 and he's performing it live. He's already won.

Berz out.

welfare 09-11-2018 11:33 AM

zyzzjr 09-11-2018 03:35 PM

Lol Eminem stans

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/90/dc/a3/9...em-soldier.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...ntm-crying.gif

Manic! 09-11-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8918556)
At this point do we really care what Marshal comes back with?

Berz out.

Kamikaze is #1 on the billboard charts and every song is on the hot 100.

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200

Eminem is old school waiting a few weeks for him is not a big deal. Young kids these days want everything instantly.

twitchyzero 09-11-2018 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 8918556)

Berz out.

let me just drop everything, forget about the new album I just released,
so I can respond to a Worldstar video

why would anyone be in Eminem's position care about a number one song

this whole thread is retarded, wish I can fail the OP again

Manic! 09-11-2018 08:09 PM

on another note all the fake Eminem responses are getting millions of views.

Berzerker 09-12-2018 01:24 PM

Yup and one of EM's fans actually put out a pretty decent diss himself. Edit: The first vid posted. Actually sounds like M a bit too.

Berz out.

dachinesedude 09-12-2018 05:38 PM

8:12 when they start talking about MGK

welfare 09-12-2018 10:09 PM

Sounds like they shoulda just "talked about it" .

i thought the producers said he was "working on something that would destroy him. Should be out in the next couple days".
That was last week. That interview doesn't sound like he was working on anything.

Manic! 09-12-2018 11:30 PM

welfare do you even listen to rap?

PeanutButter 09-12-2018 11:43 PM

Huh, so Em is going to wait to see if anyone else claps back at him for what he said on Kamikaze, then reply to all of them at once?

Well, this is going to take forever.

Plus, Em is right. If he claps back, he's going to make MGK even bigger. So if MGK is the enemy, why would em want to clap back ? That's fair.