REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   Daily Driven Exotics (https://www.revscene.net/forums/715770-daily-driven-exotics.html)

alex.w *// 01-12-2019 07:31 PM

Daily Driven Exotics

Anyone here follow these guys on youtube? I've been watching their vlogs, and its pretty entertaining. Local guys too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DailyDrivenExotics

GabAlmighty 01-12-2019 07:52 PM

Personally, a lot more informative and "better" things to watch than a bunch of rich guys flaunt their money, egos and then complain when the cops hassle them.

Also, it gave me cancer when they talk about cars.

donjalapeno 01-12-2019 07:56 PM

Literally the most annoying channel to watch. They talk about cars like 6 year olds.

GS8 01-12-2019 08:27 PM

Tons of garbage car channels on youtube now. This is one of them.

But when scrolling through the comments, most of the people posting have the grammar skills of a 6 year old so I guessing their target audience is watching?

a00755836 01-12-2019 08:50 PM

i just watch doug demuro

Mr.Money 01-12-2019 08:58 PM

one of the few channels i had to click "not interested" after watching 1 video and it came back to haunt me with recommended to watch.

The car wrap jobs are fucking terrible.

belka 01-13-2019 12:20 PM

Followed him when the channel was simple day to day stuff in his Lambo. The road trips to Mt. Washington and Las Vegas were cool, but now the channel is a giant mess and shit show. Stupid wraps, mods and too many other YouTube idiots. I just watch Doug M or Straight Pipes for any real car review type stuff.

bcedhk 01-13-2019 03:03 PM

A middle age guy hanging out with spoiled rich kids with random colour wraps and posting click bait title videos.

Don't waste your brain cells and time

Harvey Specter 01-13-2019 08:36 PM

He seems to be pushing his luck with the cops down in LA. If I were him I would take it easy and be careful because sooner or later they will find something to charge him with, the charges will stick and he'll be fighting a very expensive legal case.

TouringTeg 01-13-2019 08:54 PM

I have followed them a very long time since they live on the island. I have known Dave long before he joined DDE. Dave was a member here and probably still has an account.

I find it entertaining but I also want to see them succeed. You can't take what they do seriously as most of it is just an act.

I agree they are pushing things in LA and you can bet law enforcement is aware of their antics. If and when they bring the cars back to Vancouver they will have issues with VPD as well.

DaJo 01-13-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TouringTeg (Post 8935697)
I have followed them a very long time since they live on the island. I have known Dave long before he joined DDE. Dave was a member here and probably still has an account.

I find it entertaining but I also want to see them succeed. You can't take what they do seriously as most of it is just an act.

I agree they are pushing things in LA and you can bet law enforcement is aware of their antics. If and when they bring the cars back to Vancouver they will have issues with VPD as well.

I'm actually banking on this... Maybe he can make a big fuss enough to the VPD to get rid of this Cain and Co gang...

ae101 01-14-2019 05:49 AM

I'm not going to lie, I did watch a lot of dd when they were still on the island and reason was because I was interested in seeing what kind of content islands can bring

then I stopped watching cuz it boring as it felt like a bunch kids going hype over cars

20psi 02-08-2019 08:04 AM

He used to drive his car here in Vic while flying his drone filming himself. Just one of the dangerous, putting other people in danger, stunts they've done.

Koflach 02-09-2019 10:44 AM

really not a fan of those guys, they seem like a bunch of idiots.