REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/members-support-area-suggestions-box-website-bugs_99/)
-   -   Seriously? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/716272-seriously.html)

lowside67 07-11-2019 04:37 PM

Seriously?

Has anyone sued anyone before? - REVscene Automotive Forum

Noob posts a dumb question that is easily answered by Google, I don't swear at him, I don't insult him, I just tell him to Google it AND answer a portion of his question and *I* get banned?

WTF.

-Mark

Raid3n 07-11-2019 05:09 PM

i don't see why you were banned for that.
i removed it, whoever put it in place can pm me if they have an issue with that.

lowside67 07-11-2019 09:40 PM

I was also banned from a thread at the same time about realtors... literally people have thanked my post and yet I got banned for that one too...

Mark

fliptuner 07-11-2019 10:25 PM

Someone hates you 5eva

radioman 07-11-2019 10:45 PM

You should sue!

Raid3n 07-11-2019 10:47 PM

that was way more harsh compared to the other post, but was pretty tame when it comes to revscene. i've removed that one too.

originalhypa 07-12-2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowside67 (Post 8953446)
Has anyone sued anyone before? - REVscene Automotive Forum

Noob posts a dumb question that is easily answered by Google, I don't swear at him, I don't insult him, I just tell him to Google it AND answer a portion of his question and *I* get banned?

WTF.

-Mark

Who the fuck do you think you are?
Someone posts a question, and you take the opportunity to dismiss them like this?

I didnt think much of the first time you did it. But by the second I'd had enough.

You were one point away from being banned. So instead of doing that, I was merciful and removed you from those threads. I won't be doing that again. The next time you do anything wrong, you're gone and there's nothing raiden can do about it.

originalhypa 07-12-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowside67 (Post 8953359)
Is this a real thread?

How about googling "costs to buy and sell a house in BC"

Every bank and every mortgage brokerage is going to have a page with this info.

Do you want us to wipe your ass as well? Lazy.

-Mark

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowside67 (Post 8953358)
Have you googled "Small Claims BC"? I find it hard to believe any of this won't be answered on the government website.

However, I will give you that I have sued somebody before and you do need to be able to serve them the documents of the lawsuit.

-Mark

Wow, thanks for all your great info here.

GabAlmighty 07-12-2019 12:11 PM

Hypa, relax man... Jesus hahaha. Somebody piss in your corn flakes this week?

bcrdukes 07-12-2019 05:19 PM

Make Revscene great again!

lowside67 07-12-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by originalhypa (Post 8953520)
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Someone posts a question, and you take the opportunity to dismiss them like this?

I didnt think much of the first time you did it. But by the second I'd had enough.

You were one point away from being banned. So instead of doing that, I was merciful and removed you from those threads. I won't be doing that again. The next time you do anything wrong, you're gone and there's nothing raiden can do about it.

I have been a member here for 15 years and have 3000+ thanks. I have given back to this place plenty. If you think that my intolerance for some noobs asking some questions that they could answer themselves with the tiniest bit of effort deserves being banned, so be it.

-Mark

Zedbra 07-13-2019 05:00 AM

So after 15 years, you'd think that you would realize social media is to be, well, social. We were all new at one time, and asking your 'peers' for advice is the way the world has worked for a very long time.

SkinnyPupp 07-13-2019 07:00 AM

I think we should all be nice to each other, especially to new members SeemsGood

punkwax 07-13-2019 07:09 AM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/2ZWxVIewnR5Uk/source.gif

Alatar 07-25-2019 05:05 PM

:moderated: