REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 12-23-2022, 11:04 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

17x8" OZ Racing Superleggera

Selling a set of four OZ Racing Superleggera for Audi, VW, or Mercedes Benz. Bolts and wheel locks are included.

17x8" ET35
5x112
Weighs just 18.4lbs
Made in Italy

Structurally sound (more on this below). Though expect every wheel to have everyday wear and tear like chips, scratches and tire mounting/dismounting marks (5 sets of tires) after 20 years of use. One has a small spot of paint oxidation. Two have minor curb rashes. Overall, they're in a great condition for their age.

Quick note: I originally bought these rims for my old B5 A4 and have been the one and only owner in the last 2 decades. Currently they have 57.1mm hubcentric rings installed, so if you have a newer Audi that has a 66.5mm hub, you'll need to get new hubcentric rings. A few of the original centre caps that came with the rims at the time of purchase developed some flaky paint, so I replaced them with a set of the updated OZ centre caps from Tirerack.

I sold the B5 A4 almost three years ago and have been keeping the rims in storage since, hoping that I would rock these on another Audi one day. I had to downsize to a one-bedroom condo to be closer to work this month which doesn't come with the same amount of storage space as the townhouse I used to live in. Some things need to go, and unfortunately these rims are one of them.

Before these rims were put away in storage, they were inspected by Kaltire when the tires were dismounted and given to the new owner of my old B5 A4. Round and true, balanced perfectly.

I've frequently seen these go for $700-900 USD on Audi and VW enthusiast forums. Asking $700 CAD obo.

Pics in CL ad.
Advertisement
autumn is offline   Reply With Quote