REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 04-11-2023, 06:14 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,386 Times in 547 Posts
Detailer recommendations

Asking for a friend that wants to bring their DD car to a detailed. Nothing fancy, looking for quality/cost effectiveness.

On related note. Does anyone know what happened to Joe and crew at BMS autohaus? Id normally send them there but looks like they closed up shop
Advertisement
Teriyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 04:22 AM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,437 Times in 4,279 Posts
I'm probably of no help, but the only place I can think of for detailing in Vancouver/Richmond area is https://www.projectdetail.ca/

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:20 AM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 2,701 Times in 1,158 Posts
Bring it to Sensha-Ya - they do a good job and are not very expensive compared to the more bougie detailers.
fml
roastpuff is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-13-2023, 09:24 PM   #4
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,437 Times in 4,279 Posts
Thanks for that. Will try next time I'm in town.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:06 AM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,157 Times in 954 Posts
If they're on a budget and the job is straightforward then consider having one of the folks on FB do it - the hobbyists/side hustle folks.

A wee bit up the scale is Fraser Car Wash around Fraser/45th: https://frasercarwash.com

A little further up the scale is something like Burnaby Auto Spa (https://burnabyautospa.com) - I used them for an interior detail a while back on my Mazda 3 and it was good solid work. They crank through their cars - lots and lots of volume.

Tiago's Autospa near Science World is a fairly fancy but I've heard only good things about them. I use RDI detailing in Richmond for my ceramic coating and they do regular detailing as well - pricey and a bit out of the way though but top notch work. https://www.rdidetailing.ca/detailing