REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Crypto bro at the gym (https://www.revscene.net/forums/717843-crypto-bro-gym.html)

Manic! 03-31-2024 11:38 PM

Crypto bro at the gym

So I was at the gym pumping iron and this cryptobro I talk to comes up to me. He says he was just listing to the best song ever. I use to be a DJ and listen to a ton of music so I thought there was no way he could know a song that I didn't know. He grabed my phone and loaded it up on spotify . I could not believe it it was the best songs i have heard. Have a listen.

Spoiler!

68style 04-01-2024 07:27 AM

I knew this was a joke as soon as I read that you said you went to the gym haha

bcrdukes 04-01-2024 07:52 AM

April Fools Day has been ruined.

mikemhg 04-01-2024 09:16 AM

This feels oddly close to home though, this post tripped me out thinking Manic! goes to my gym, knowing he lives in the island.

I actually had a crypto gymcel come up to me last year telling me about this "wicked song" and that I need to listen to it.

What was it? Rich Men North of Richmond.

He then proceeded to take his headphones off and put them to my ear, while I pretend to knod my head in enjoyment. I tell him: "I'm not into country music, that's good enough".

Dude storms off all annoyed and tells me I'm "woke" :lol

I told him to go outside and touch grass.

Now we have gym beef, and we haven't spoken since.

This post is way too close to reality, outside of Manic actually working out.

GLOW 04-01-2024 09:41 AM

since we're on the topic of parody music, ben shapiro dropped a rap song that topped the d/l charts.

Spoiler!

Manic! 04-01-2024 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemhg (Post 9130828)
This feels oddly close to home though, this post tripped me out thinking Manic! goes to my gym, knowing he lives in the island.

I actually had a crypto gymcel come up to me last year telling me about this "wicked song" and that I need to listen to it.

What was it? Rich Men North of Richmond.

He then proceeded to take his headphones off and put them to my ear, while I pretend to knod my head in enjoyment. I tell him: "I'm not into country music, that's good enough".

Dude storms off all annoyed and tells me I'm "woke" :lol

I told him to go outside and touch grass.

Now we have gym beef, and we haven't spoken since.

This post is way too close to reality, outside of Manic actually working out.

Where do you think I got the idea.

You go to fit for less?

mikemhg 04-02-2024 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 9130836)
Where do you think I got the idea.

You go to fit for less?

Fitness 2000 :lol

mikemhg 04-02-2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOW (Post 9130833)
since we're on the topic of parody music, ben shapiro dropped a rap song that topped the d/l charts.

One of the worst songs I've heard in a while.

Why do Conservatives love these political cornball ass songs? It's all very odd.

Vansterdam 04-02-2024 02:54 PM

certified bangers