REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 03-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
Where to get Ben & Jerry's: core flavor icecreams?

News: Ben & Jerry's Unveils New Line of Core Ice Cream | Brand Eating

Quote:
The core lines features four new flavors plus the original Karamel Sutra (with new packaging). The four new flavors are:

- Hazed & Confused: Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Creams with Fudge Chips and a Hazelnut Fudge Core
- That’s My Jam: Raspberry & Chocolate Ice Creams with Fudge Chips and a Raspberry Core
- Peanut Butter Fudge: Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Creams with mini Peanut Butter Cups and a Peanut Butter Fudge Core
- Salted Caramel: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Blonde Brownies and a Salty Caramel Core
My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and she is impossible to shop for. The one thing she did want to try was these new B&J core icecream flavors.

So... I went down to Bellingham, WA this morning and searched Fred Meyer, Walmart, Walgreens, WinCo... No luck! Nothing new!

I tried using their scoopshop locater on their website and the closest one was in Kirkland, WA?? Not sure yet if these actually sell the 1 pint buckets or more like a cone store.
Scoop Shop Locator | Ben & Jerry's

Not sure what to do. I may have to make some calls to the states to figure this out.

If any of you guys have a clue or saw anything on your adventures in the states, let me know. Thanks!
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2014, 07:48 AM   #2
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,665 Times in 2,312 Posts
it's all about Ernest ice cream now breh
Posted via RS Mobile

http://earnesticecream.com/wp/

Last edited by Vansterdam; 03-03-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Vansterdam is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
Oh we tried those already before they had a store.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:10 PM   #4
2x Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung

Thanked 1,174 Times in 704 Posts
Ask Earnest where do they get their ingredients from. You will never get a straight answer, they just get their base from another company as everyone else, they then mix in the flavour. Personally I rather have ice cream from Avalon.

The question came up when I asked them about nut allergies.. they can't say for certain because the mix is supplied by someone else.
godwin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #5

Chances are you will have to get some from the US. A lot of the food, from ketchup to candy, the ingredients for the Canadian variant is different from the US. It might take them awhile to get it certified for Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlock View Post

News: Ben & Jerry's Unveils New Line of Core Ice Cream | Brand Eating

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and she is impossible to shop for. The one thing she did want to try was these new B&J core icecream flavors.

So... I went down to Bellingham, WA this morning and searched Fred Meyer, Walmart, Walgreens, WinCo... No luck! Nothing new!

I tried using their scoopshop locater on their website and the closest one was in Kirkland, WA?? Not sure yet if these actually sell the 1 pint buckets or more like a cone store.
Scoop Shop Locator | Ben & Jerry's

Not sure what to do. I may have to make some calls to the states to figure this out.

If any of you guys have a clue or saw anything on your adventures in the states, let me know. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:22 PM   #6
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,431 Times in 3,488 Posts
Next time the Ice cream delivery guy comes in to our I will ask him if it's available here.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM   #7
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,431 Times in 3,488 Posts
Just asked him. Only 10 Ben and Jerry's flavors available in B.C. Best bet is take a cooler and head to the states.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #8
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,934 Times in 494 Posts
I miss Ben and Jerry's mint flavour.

That was the absolute best mint flavour or ANY ice cream flavour EVER.

They stopped selling that about 8 years ago I think.
Marshall Placid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #9
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

At winco today I saw the Karamel sutra core. There were 2 of them. Only ones I saw
Posted via RS Mobile
Hot Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #10
Say NO to blade grinders!

Thanked 1,256 Times in 580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by godwin View Post
Ask Earnest where do they get their ingredients from. You will never get a straight answer, they just get their base from another company as everyone else, they then mix in the flavour. Personally I rather have ice cream from Avalon.

The question came up when I asked them about nut allergies.. they can't say for certain because the mix is supplied by someone else.
Seriously? What kind of ice cream store doesn't make their own ice cream?
Expresso is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-13-2014, 11:19 PM   #11
degenerate extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachiSix View Post
So far from my female friends, they talk about how cute the mason jar the people at earnest use, more than how good that shit tastes.
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:09 AM   #12

Just like gas stations.. most stores just buy it direct from dairy companies... they just add their own additive packs/ aka flavors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachiSix View Post