Posting up to see if there is any interest.
My computer has been sitting at my old place in Nanaimo since August, was going to bring it back with me when I came for a visit. Since then bought a laptop with similar specs - so I don't really care to have it shipped to AB.
I will be in Nanaimo from Jan. 21-25 so it's available then.
- Thermaltake Tsunami case
- ASUS PB5 mobo
- Intel E6400 c2d 2.13ghz processor
- 4GB (4x1gb) OCZ platinum ddr2-800 *only 2gb installed, ordered another 2 but never got around to putting it in.
- Seagate 320GB sata2 HD.
- EVGA 8600 GTS 512mb vid. card
- OCZ GameXStream 700w power supply
- Samsung dvd writer
- Also have a Scythe Ninja heatpipe I never got around to putting in.
-- OS installed right now is Vista Ultimate.
- Samsung 226BW 22" monitor
- Logitech G11 keyboard (one without the screen)
- Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speaker system
- Logitech G5 gaming mouse, still have all the weights/cartridge with it
I'm not too sure how well this system would handle any newer games, I'm not really into that - but I imagine with a vid. card upgrade it should perform well enough (any insight here?) I never had any problems with anything. I mostly just played wow, ghost recon, bioshock, but it had no problems with that.
Not too sure on a price either, was thinking $650 o.b.o to take it all away. ALso got a nice smaller black/glass desk from Jysk can be included if needed. I haven't looked into prices in a while, but seems fair to me? If I'm out of line, let me know.
Also willing to split anything if anybody is interested.
I'm thinking about maybe holding on to the speakers and mouse as well, so maybe $450-500 without those?
PM is best, or email firstname.lastname@example.org