REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

i felt the same way... but i dropped it.... but i have my doubts on what i did.

Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #27
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

If you want your ex to be jealous, date a girl hotter than her.
zeroFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #28
ah_some

what is the point of making her jealous?
so she'll come back to you?

if you do decide to go clubbing, and she's out there grinding w/ other guys infront of your face, what are you gonna do? grind w/ other girls infront of her?
this is such a silly game... trying to make each other jealous.

imo, don't go clubbing if you know what she'll be doing there.

CoLoRs member #19 [The Enforcer, you maggots!]
RSB #6

ah_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

an ex is an ex for a reason. I'll be honest, I didn't even read the post. I didn't have to. I don't care what the details are, they don't matter. You want to stay far far away from the ex and like it that way. You're not over her? Too bad. get over her. Stop seeing her, stop talking to her in ALL forms. Delete her off facebook/myspace/whatever emo site you use. Either you don't need her or she doesn't need you. Either way, get over it.

In other words..

I would love to insult you but you wouldn't understand.
TekDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #30
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Just go out and have fun. Grind with other girls too while you're at it. lol
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #31
HELP ME PLS!!!

the only thing you can do is to go clubbing with her. when a guy starts grinding with her, you do it to the guy. she'll think the breakup with her turned you gay and she'll want you back.

oh, ps. after you start grinding up on the dudes ....um...duck. right away.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #32
My homepage has been set to RS

funny thing is, I JUST saw a guy try to do this the other night. both were trying like crazy to make eachother jealous. they left together before the night was done.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #33
Director of RS Cares

to add to what i said previously, this happened to me once. it was on a halloween and we both knew we were going to be there. so when we saw each other we just acted like we both didn't care and went on with our night. but it harsh backfired when we both got some drinks into our system and he went crazy on me as did i. we had this huge fight in the club resulting me to leave crying.

so unless you're cool with possibly crying..then sure.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #34
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
fuck another girl... then fuck her RIGHT after...

then tell her
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #35
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipples View Post
the only thing you can do is to go clubbing with her. when a guy starts grinding with her, you do it to the guy. she'll think the breakup with her turned you gay and she'll want you back.

oh, ps. after you start grinding up on the dudes ....um...duck. right away.
lol that is gay. But seriously, when that happens, try to do that to another girl.. It works... but expect a lot of drama afterwards.
poweredbyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #36
HELP ME PLS!!!

^ it doesnt work. what happens when the woman starts to feel jealous? they want to do the same back to you. they're prolly clueless that they made you feel that way in the beginning. so they'll easily hop in bed with someone but you!

convince her your gay. it's the only way. (it even rhymes)
Old 01-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #37
HELP ME PLS!!!

don'ttt dooo ittttttt, your going to end up looking like a retard
Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #38
HELP ME PLS!!!

^ no you're not!!! do it! grind up behind the dude. use both your hands, wrap around his legs and start rubbing the inner of this theighs. get him to do the butterfly with ya! give him a wink when he turns around then quickly duck.

your girl will run out the door with you and back to her place. trust me. it works. =)
Old 01-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #39
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipples View Post
^ no you're not!!! do it! grind up behind the dude. use both your hands, wrap around his legs and start rubbing the inner of this theighs. get him to do the butterfly with ya! give him a wink when he turns around then quickly duck.

your girl will run out the door with you and back to her place. trust me. it works. =)
my previous post had nothing to do with your advice about grinding with guys.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #40
RS Lurker, I don't post!

i wouldnt go if i was u.... hurts alot
lesliem88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #41
Banned (ABWS)

I just moved on, she might not want my dick now, but she sure wants what I provided. It bothers her that she isn't getting what my new girl is.
LongDongSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #42
Banned (BBM)

win her heart back!!
1vietx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #43
I STILL don't get it

Thank you all for the advice. I am sorry, some of you had to go through that making your ex jelous phase and end up having it back fire in your face. I am so happy, that I made the decision to not risk seeing what I don't want to see.

I am still depressed. I heard on the radio the other day about a girl who went out with someone for a couple years, broke up for one year and got back together. They got back together because she realized that life sucked less when they were together. I feel I can apply that to my situation and even though some of you said that we broke up for a reason, I feel life did suck less with my ex. I am confused.

It's not like for the pas 9 months I have been crying myself to sleep either. I try my best to better myself and keep busy, but all I do doesn't seem to fill the void that is her. I have been with 2 girls since her and both were unfulfilling physical relationships. So should I continue and keep on fucking until I find the right one?

I saw the ex again tonight and we talked briefly. She was being friendly again and brought stuff up from the past again. She laughed about how I still do this when I used to do that with her. At one point over the holidays, she wished my best friend and everybody in this Facebook photo a merry Christmas. I don't have my ex on Facebook but because I was tagged in the photo, I got the message. So what's all that about, keeping in mind that we haven't seen each other for at least 3 months.

When we broke up, I had to seek counselling. I was really sad. Even though I am better now, I still feel like I am stuck in a rut and that my life is not going to pick up again. Any advice would be appreciated.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #44
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
Stax Bundlez first!!
you get juiced up!!
Buy a new Car!!
Get a new Girlfriend!!
Buy a new Crib!!
Get another girlfriend!!
Buy another car!!

Then laugh!!
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
ah_some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Thank you all for the advice. I am sorry, some of you had to go through that making your ex jelous phase and end up having it back fire in your face. I am so happy, that I made the decision to not risk seeing what I don't want to see.

I am still depressed. I heard on the radio the other day about a girl who went out with someone for a couple years, broke up for one year and got back together. They got back together because she realized that life sucked less when they were together. I feel I can apply that to my situation and even though some of you said that we broke up for a reason, I feel life did suck less with my ex. I am confused.

It's not like for the pas 9 months I have been crying myself to sleep either. I try my best to better myself and keep busy, but all I do doesn't seem to fill the void that is her. I have been with 2 girls since her and both were unfulfilling physical relationships. So should I continue and keep on fucking until I find the right one?

I saw the ex again tonight and we talked briefly. She was being friendly again and brought stuff up from the past again. She laughed about how I still do this when I used to do that with her. At one point over the holidays, she wished my best friend and everybody in this Facebook photo a merry Christmas. I don't have my ex on Facebook but because I was tagged in the photo, I got the message. So what's all that about, keeping in mind that we haven't seen each other for at least 3 months.

When we broke up, I had to seek counselling. I was really sad. Even though I am better now, I still feel like I am stuck in a rut and that my life is not going to pick up again. Any advice would be appreciated.
bringing up the past = she still wants you to linger around a bit maybe?
like... she doesn't want you to move on/not have any more feelings for her?
I think she knows what she's doing and trying to keep you tied around her little finger.

Advice? Kinda hard, since you guys have mutual friends. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. However, as probably stated before, really busy yourself with a lot of work. Take up hobbies! For example, just go to your local library, pick up some books, and just start reading. Also read some biographies, as they sometimes tend to make you think that life has so much more to offer than what you see in front of you.
Good Luck.

CoLoRs member #19 [The Enforcer, you maggots!]
RSB #6

ah_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #46
you
Banned (BBM)

well...what do u think of her best friend anyways?
u did say that there's a good chance that shes into u then y dont u just stick it in her instead and then let ur ex know abou it...invite both of them over for movies and just act normally like it doesn't bother u at all, shoot up some alcohol, then wait till the bestfriend starts flirting w/ u...at this point u should focus all ur attention to the bf as if she's not even in the same room, give her excuses to touch u...

if ur lucky and the alcohol starts to really kick the girls over to the curb then u might even be in for a 3some..if not, try to at least get some intimate touching/playing w/ her bf

win win situation
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #47
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
fuck her sister
and then tell her her best friend gives better blowjobs than she does

true story.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #48
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

post pictures!
xtacy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #49
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #50
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

just leave it...be done w/ her, she's not worth ur time anymore go find yourself anew one as she is the past and that's wehre u should leave her...pls dun be an idiot and get her jealous or revenge or w/e it is u want from her....just leave and forget