REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] How do you make your ex girlfriend jealous? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559884-%5Bconfidential%5D-how-do-you-make-your-ex-girlfriend-jealous.html)

El Bastardo 01-09-2009 01:47 AM

[Confidential] How do you make your ex girlfriend jealous?

The following is a submission from an Anonymous Revscene member. If the original poster would like to reply to this thread feel free to message me privately

Here's some background information. In a previous post, I stated that my ex and I broke up 9 months ago but I still haven't completely gotten over her yet. It's sad, really.

Lately, I saw her for the very first time in 3 months and she acted as if we were really good friends or something. She asked me to take pictures, cheering for me when we were playing games and nudging me and trying to make conversation with me. I played it off cool. I was bewildered by her friendliness because when I saw her over the couple times over the summer due to mutual friend she gave me the cold shoulder even if I just wanted to say hello.

So recently, one of my ex's best friends asked me to go clubbing and told me that everybody is going to be there including my ex. For the longest time I think this best friend of hers has a thing for me. The best friend would physically flirt with me and has come over the my place alone for movies when the ex and I broke up.

I do not know if I should go because I don't know how comfortable I will be knowing the ex is there. I have unintentionally heard through friends that my ex has been whoring it up at clubs. We had an incident before when we were going out where she was grinding with guys right in front of me, which really jaded the whole relationship from then on. I haven't gone clubbing since and this would be the first time.

I know what some of you are going to advise me, which is to grind it up with the best friend in front of my ex, but I can't. I don't feel comfortable when that so called best friend flirts with me in front of my ex let alone dance humping.

Right now, I feel nothing beats the satisfaction of my ex realizing that she messed up and that she wants me back. Even though I miss her and these 9 months has been more miserable than anything else, I don't know if I want her back.

What do you think?

Hot Karl 01-09-2009 01:50 AM

jealous is a bad desiese HUNNY.

talula 01-09-2009 02:13 AM

u dont want her back... u guys broke up for a reason

yuusha 01-09-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hot Karl (Post 6214110)
Jealousy is a bad disease, honey.

Fixed.

Why go through all the trouble to make your ex jealous, OP? That's just rubbing salt on wounds that clearly haven't healed (for either of you).

I say go clubbing with them only if you can truly enjoy yourself without thinking of all that drama and bullshit.

asian_XL 01-09-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by min.tee (Post 6214130)
Why go through all the trouble to make your ex jealous, OP?

he has no other pussies to fuck

Marco911 01-09-2009 04:38 AM

Never try to beat a girl at her own game in a club. Unless you're hot shit, a girl will always get more attention than guys by slutting it up.

tom827 01-09-2009 05:11 AM

just leave your ex alone and go seperate ways or else it's bad for your health, ex is ex cannot undo what's done

hotjoint 01-09-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco911 (Post 6214188)
Never try to beat a girl at her own game in a club. Unless you're hot shit, a girl will always get more attention than guys by slutting it up.

:werd: this will probably backfire on you unless you're hot shit and you'll feel even worse.

jameswift 01-09-2009 06:41 AM

To add to this, I am someone who has tried this and it blew up in my face in such a large way.

It had been over a year and I still had feelings for this person. We reconnected as friends and every nice little thing she did would mess with my radar. I would think her random acts of kindness was her way of possibly rekindling what we had.

I did the whole club thing and invited girls with me that I knew were hot just to piss her off. The problem is, she was over me. While it would piss her off, she wouldn't be hurt by it. Me, on the other hand, I wasn't.

In the club, I had my ass handed to me watching random guys grind up on her and she ended up giving her number out to some guy. My plan to make her understand her mistake only made me realize how over me she was. I went home feeling like shit the rest of the weekend.

No two relationships are the same and sometimes you really miss what you had. Keep it as a memory and move on. Life is too short to be stuck on one person. To this day I know if I hung out with my ex it would cause issues so don't even start.

9 months and you're still not over it, you need to keep your distance. You might also want to keep your distance from her friend too.

Jassanova 01-09-2009 06:46 AM

Start moving on. In the long run you'll realize how insignificant this relationship was, and worrying about it was a waste of time.

BoneThug 01-09-2009 09:23 AM

trying to make your ex jealous is pretty petty. everytime i do i wind up getting drunk and hitting on ugly girls. but thats not why you shouldnt do it. you shouldnt do it cause its petty. and you will just wind up with an uglier girl.

stewie 01-09-2009 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco911 (Post 6214188)

ive successfully pulled this off before. not sure how i managed it...but i did it :D

if you really want her to get jealous, let her see you kiss her bestfriend while the two of you are drunk :thumbsup:

BlackV62K2 01-09-2009 10:04 AM

Prepare yourself if you go though. You may see things you don't want to see. Like if your ex hooks up with some dude and start grinding and making out on the dance floor or even leave together. I say if you don't phased by that, then go.

Like most have said, you picking up a chick or her friend may not even have any effect on her since she may be over you.

stewie 01-09-2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 (Post 6214439)
Like most have said, you picking up a chick or her friend may not even have any effect on her since she may be over you.

i dont know a single girl who DOSNT get jealous when they see their best friend hooking up with their ex :)

even if the girls over him, just seeing it does something to them!

miss_crayon 01-09-2009 01:09 PM

making someone jealous usually has the opposite effect of what you want it to do. i say be the bigger person and just leave the relationship as is, broken up.

Noir 01-09-2009 01:24 PM

I say do it and post results :D

!Yaminashi 01-09-2009 01:25 PM

Wouldnt it be even better to make it seem like you dont care about what she's doing?

Lets put it this way:

Scenario 1) You go to the club, and you try your hardest to make your ex jealous, but it
doesnt seem to be working, then out of the blue she picks up some guy, grinds with him all night then leaves with him
Ouch for you

Scenario 2) You go out, have a good time, dont give 2 shits about what she does. You said it yourself earlier, nothing would feel better than having her realize what she's losing out on right?

So lets assume she DOES miss you and tries to make YOU jealous instead, or tries to get you to notice her. Meanwhile you're just there having a good time not really paying attention to her, meeting new ppl etc. Then you can leave the club with a clear head, and possibly new friends/possible gf?

Ouch for her

There's no need to make her jealous, I think if she sees you having a great time without her in your life, thats more than whats needed.
She probably expects you to try to make her jealous, prove her wrong

Grandmaster TSE 01-09-2009 01:27 PM

if you wanna go clubbin, then go, don't do it for anyone else but you

as for making her jealous, no point
move on, you guys are broken up for at least one reason, go find someone else
preferably someone that doesn't grind up on other guys when shes at the club with you bro

MyPresIzBlack 01-09-2009 03:01 PM

Youre a guy Im assuming? You sound like a woman. Only women want to do shit like that (obviously not all women are vindictive..) Suck it up. Move on.

Sodium 01-09-2009 03:19 PM

Since you're going with HER group....aka her and her bestfriend....I don't see how you can have advantage at all....

If you do go...I say bring a buddy or two just so you can have fun with your guys....let them do their own thing and just have fun on your own.....no point to plan anything because it really depends on how things go when you're actually at the club. At least you have you buddies there so you don't have to stress about your ex or her friends...~

penner2k 01-09-2009 04:28 PM

wanna make her jealous.. then forget about her.. move on..

[HuCk DuCk] 01-09-2009 05:01 PM

if you're trying to hurt her with jealousy, then that just proves you don't REALLY want her back. move on

buttered corn 01-09-2009 06:05 PM

you gotta play the game of "ditch the bitch".

k2_alpha 01-09-2009 07:42 PM

do it well and you look like a god
do it poorly and you look like and idiot
very fine line separating the two

yellowpower 01-09-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameswift (Post 6214231)
To add to this, I am someone who has tried this and it blew up in my face in such a large way.

It had been over a year and I still had feelings for this person. We reconnected as friends and every nice little thing she did would mess with my radar. I would think her random acts of kindness was her way of possibly rekindling what we had.

I did the whole club thing and invited girls with me that I knew were hot just to piss her off. The problem is, she was over me. While it would piss her off, she wouldn't be hurt by it. Me, on the other hand, I wasn't.

In the club, I had my ass handed to me watching random guys grind up on her and she ended up giving her number out to some guy. My plan to make her understand her mistake only made me realize how over me she was. I went home feeling like shit the rest of the weekend.

No two relationships are the same and sometimes you really miss what you had. Keep it as a memory and move on. Life is too short to be stuck on one person. To this day I know if I hung out with my ex it would cause issues so don't even start.

9 months and you're still not over it, you need to keep your distance. You might also want to keep your distance from her friend too.

Wow thats a sad story bro, sorry to hear it.