REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   her and staring makes me feel irritated (https://www.revscene.net/forums/564737-her-staring-makes-me-feel-irritated.html)

po.chac.co 02-15-2009 09:30 AM

her and staring makes me feel irritated

well i see her everyday cos i work with her and im not so much physically attracted to her but seeing as how i see her everyday and shes the only thing to stare at, although i even hardly look at her let alone talk to her... (i basically dont acknowledge her, shes invisible to me) you know what i mean

i read her like a book and her actions clearly display that she wants me

- she dresses all pretty
- stare at me constantly
- tried initiating
- tried traversing

all that for me and i try and avoid her cos shes just the type of girl i wouldnt take a second glance at if i walked pass her. shes just not my type of girl... i pity her

anyways its almost been a year since ive worked there and slowly she gives up

since all this, from time to time she acts differently and tries to not like me.. she avoids me, but whenever she comes close to me she stares at me and it bugs the hell out of me, mind you shes invisible to me so i tend to not stare back...

i must admit when i was working she sometimes played peek-a-boo and i thought that was very cute of her, but at the same time i was pissed lol

i just want to tell her to stop looking at me... but you know how it is with girls who like you, if you say something hurtful, it will not only hit them right in the heart but everyone else will turn on you...

all this time ive been going about my business and not saying a single thing and letting her look at me... and whenever this happens and i catch her in the corner of eye or field of vision (cos i dont look at her) and i just feel violated

so guys, girls, what should i do? continue and let her prey on me with her eyes or should i straight up tell her in someway to stop it

for guys does it make you feel irritated too?
for girls how would you do/feel if someone went up to you and told you to stop?

SUMMARY:how do i tell a girl to stop looking at me when im not interested in her, and when she stares at me i feel violated and irritated

stewie 02-15-2009 10:35 AM

man...quit bitchin...a broad is staring at you...BIG DEAL...maybe if you'd just fuck her she'd get over her lil crush on you...and besides, how many ugly/fat chicks do you know that have a secret crush on you but dont show it. how many of them are undressing you with their eyes every time they see you?

even if you tell her to NOT look at you...you cant control who she looks at it, dont like it? quit your job.

and yes, it would make me irritated as well, but big deal, knowing me id probably still try to sleep with her just for the hell of it

bcrdukes 02-15-2009 11:38 AM

You should just approach her and ask her out for coffee, then over time, see what her intentions are. Don't be mean to her (this is what you're kind of doing) and if you are going to be an asshole, she's going to want you more and more. Good luck. :o

k2_alpha 02-15-2009 12:17 PM

just ignore her.
it is pretty much your only option. if you ask her out for a coffee to talk, she might think of it the wrong way.
if there is someone that you are interested in, make sure you talk about it when she can hear you. maybe that will piss her off and get to her leave you alone.

Fafine 02-15-2009 12:26 PM

do you feel her undressing you with her eyes?

pretty simple walk up to her- hey would you quit staring at me cause it's kind of creepy. done

Jer3 02-15-2009 01:26 PM

just play along so you can get access to her friends.

BoneThug 02-15-2009 02:52 PM

sure its not all in your head? i mean we're all guys and have our egos, but sometimes it helps to take a healthy step back and go, hmmmm, maybe she's like that with EVERYONE at work.

Inaii 02-15-2009 02:59 PM

"omggggg she's staring at meeeeeeee.. make it stoooooop" Quit being so fucking whiny you retard. If you don't like it, ask her to stop. Simple as that.

phatpower 02-15-2009 02:59 PM

tell her straight out to stop.. Hope this helps

BoneThug 02-15-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6282035)
"omggggg she's staring at meeeeeeee.. make it stoooooop" Quit being so fucking whiny you retard. If you don't like it, ask her to stop. Simple as that.

hey inaii. why you gotta be so mean?

HonestTea 02-15-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

True!

Culture_Vulture 02-15-2009 04:05 PM

pass her my way if you don't like it.
unless she's ugly as fuck, then have fun.

TL;DRA
But...
what you're doing is actually (at least to some extent), making her more attracted to you.
You're ignoring her existence, and everybody likes working for what they want.
In one sense or another, you're like the popular guy in highschool that she had a crush on but was too cool to acknowledge her.

Culture_Vulture 02-15-2009 04:07 PM

oh, and to actually answer your question:

just approach her,
it won't kill you to ask her out for a drink or something after work.
Talk it out, and be brutally honest.
Tell her that, you've noticed that she's been paying attention to you (and don't be worried that she's going to deny it, because she already went as far as to agreeing to go out with you after work). Ask her what her intentions are.

butter_sashimi 02-15-2009 04:36 PM

God forbid but Caroline....H?

ZhangFei 02-15-2009 05:04 PM

i dunno man, you sound really stuck up and snobby man.

that's just my assessment based on what you wrote. you could be different in RL.

anyways........

I don't see how this thing is a problem. and PLUS, you don't need our help with this kind of petty shit. you already know what you should to about the situation.

I thought only bitches complain about this shit.

Inaii 02-15-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6282043)
hey inaii. why you gotta be so mean?

Because he's acting like a 6 year old. Anyone with half a brain could figure out what to do about someone making them uncomfortable.

Noir 02-15-2009 05:59 PM

If she IS interested in you, I would have my girl show up and flaunt some relationshippy vibes and makes sure she notices that you are off-the-market, satisfied, and unavailable.

po.chac.co 02-15-2009 07:06 PM

well to be honest i already knew the answer and i just needed some reassurance on what you guys wouldve said/done

i know for a fact that she did like me and slowly the feeling deteriorated as i have not returned the feelings through body language but for some reason i dont know why she just doesnt quit altogether.. maybe im just icandy now? :confused:

and its not very easy for ME to go up to someone im hardly around (cos she works in the office and im in the warehouse) and not only that i dont talk to her...

there are times when i see her outside alone and i sometimes thought to myself if i should go and put an end to this or let it flow where it stands and see nothing there

i just cant really talk to her like a normal person knowing that she still likes me.. cos she would take everything i say seriously and if i even said anything hurtful then she'll not be happy

if she didnt like me then i coulda talked to her and it would be a normal co-worker - friend relationship, unfortunately it isnt

im actually just planning on doing the usual routine and see through her

thanks for the response, hopefully there may be more coming so that it may possibly persuade me and man up and break her heart in one go which some of you want me to do :thumbsup:

LemonH2O 02-15-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Agreed! Sounds like something kids whined about in elementary school, "omg cooties!"

yiujun 02-15-2009 08:48 PM

if she really is invisible to you then you wouldnt keep getting irritated by her.
obviously you do notice her existence or you wouldnt be so annoyed.
i dunno to me i think you're being a little stuck-up. do you really think you're good looking enough to be "eye candy"?
i dunno i think its all in your head. even if not i dunno why it would bother you that much. =/
consider it flattery and move on with your life.
she's not doing anything else to you, eg. stalking.

Dinan3 02-15-2009 09:23 PM

who cares, just use it as an ego booster.

Lil Bastrd 02-16-2009 02:45 PM

wow you sure have let her take over alot of your thoughts. If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't be noticing her noticing you. How do you know she stares all the time? The only way you would know is if your staring at her all the time. Maybe she was just hoping to have someone to converse with to make the time at work go faster. I think you need to re-evaluate why you are letting certain actions bother you, and why they have become so important. In the end you may find that she really didn't want you, and was just attempting to have a social setting at work.

Noir 02-16-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Bastrd (Post 6283828)
I think you need to re-evaluate why you are letting certain actions bother you, and why they have become so important.

Maybe he needs to re-evaluate his sexual orientation.

hotjoint 02-17-2009 10:15 AM

:lol @ the replies to this thread.

you 02-17-2009 12:40 PM

wear a fucking mask to work

or get a plastic surgery

fixed